Mouse recommendations

Kaip888

(Don't know if this matters) I have a soft mouse pad, but could possibly get a hard one if it matters. 

My hand is 9.5 centimeters or a little under 4 inches from my thumb to pinky while resting on a table and my hand's height is about 17.5 centimeters or 7 inches

So I bought a Razer Naga 2014 about 1 1/2 years ago, not realizing it was a MOBA mouse and didn't want to buy a new one. Now I have a $40 gift card for Amazon and was wondering was mouse to get. I don't really want to buy a mouse more than $60. I mainly play Cs:go and play a little OW and PubG. I was looking at the steel series 300 because they're only 45-48 on Amazon right now. Im wondering if it would be benificial to get a mouse that has a similar shape as the Naga or if it doesn't matter. 

^^ G502 is absolutely amazing. Although the scroll wheel could be a bit better when in free scrolling mode.

It's a great mouse but the number one complaint heard about the g502 is that its heavy even without the weights. I need a heavier mouse for more control but thats just me.

A smile goes much farther than the person it's meant for.

First impressions are important, it sets the stage for respect.

"If you don't know every word you don't know it!"- SGM McCray

http://amzn.to/2tHQw0k the Razer death adder it is one of the most amazing mice i have used for gaming im still using it and it is still going strong and there is an rgb verison which is the one in the link but if that doesnt matter get the non rgb one