Hardline Tubing and Fitting Compatibility

I am using 3/8" ID - 1/2" OD tubing and I wanted to know what sized fittings from EK would be compatible.

I am using hardline and would like to use compression fittings

2 hours ago, Cgomolak said:

I am using 3/8" ID - 1/2" OD tubing and I wanted to know what sized fittings from EK would be compatible.

I am using hardline and would like to use compression fittings

What brand of hardline tubing will you be using exactly? Hardline tubing and fitting for EKWB use a metric exact measurements and must match for both tubing and fittings. 

https://mnpctech.com/pc-computer-alphacool-ek-bitspower-hardwarelabs-heatkiller-liquid-cooling/petg-tube-clear-bend-petg-tubing-mnpctech/petg-1-2-od-x-3-8-id-rigid-hard-line-pc-liquid-tubing.html#/product/639

This is the tubing that I am planning on using. I couldn't use EK's tubing because it may be a little short for what I am working on.

6 minutes ago, Cgomolak said:

https://mnpctech.com/pc-computer-alphacool-ek-bitspower-hardwarelabs-heatkiller-liquid-cooling/petg-tube-clear-bend-petg-tubing-mnpctech/petg-1-2-od-x-3-8-id-rigid-hard-line-pc-liquid-tubing.html#/product/639

This is the tubing that I am planning on using. I couldn't use EK's tubing because it may be a little short for what I am working on.

Yes that looks to be inch exact tubing so your options will be limited to Primochill and Monsoon's fittings which are all inch exact, it also looks like alphacool's 13MM type will also work.

Mnpctech's PETG Clear Tube works with 1/2" hard line compression fittings that include

Alphacool HT 13mm OD hard tube

Monsoon Free Center Hardline Fitting - 3/8" ID x 1/2" OD
Monsoon Chain Gun Hardline Fitting - 3/8" ID x 1/2" OD
Primochill Ghost Hardline Fitting - 3/8" ID x 1/2" OD
Primochill Revolver Hardline Fitting - 3/8" ID x 1/2" OD

Ok. Thank you. And these will all work with EK waterblocks, radiators, pumps, and reservoirs, right?

1 hour ago, Cgomolak said:

Nevermind, I was able to find longer tubing that measures 12mm ID - 16mm OD.

http://www.performance-pcs.com/bitspower-none-chamfer-petg-16mm-od-tube-length-1000mm.html#Additional-Information

That will indeed work with the 16mm EK-HDC fittings. Never mix parts that use different units of measurement because the tubing could be slightly to big and wont fit in your fittings. Or even worse it could be slightly to small and wont form a proper sealing in the fitting and you have leaks al over the place.

Further, looking at the link you provided I found something a bit confusing though. It's says that the tube type is PETG but the material is acrylic?

CPU: i7-12700KF Grill Plate Edition // MOBO: Asus Z690-PLUS WIFI D4 // RAM: 16GB G.Skill Trident Z 3200MHz CL14 

GPU: MSI GTX 1080 FE // PSU: Corsair RM750i // CASE: Thermaltake Core X71 // BOOT: Samsung Evo 960 500GB

STORAGE: WD PC SN530 512GB + Samsung Evo 860 500GB // COOLING: Full custom loop // DISPLAY: LG 34UC89G-B

Yeah. It says PETG in every place except for that one instance under additional information. I'm going to assume that it's PETG because it says PETG in multiple other spots.

On 2017-6-24 at 6:47 PM, Cgomolak said:

Yeah. It says PETG in every place except for that one instance under additional information. I'm going to assume that it's PETG because it says PETG in multiple other spots.

Alright then, just make sure you don't use any glycol based coolants or additives. It will react with PETG. 

CPU: i7-12700KF Grill Plate Edition // MOBO: Asus Z690-PLUS WIFI D4 // RAM: 16GB G.Skill Trident Z 3200MHz CL14 

GPU: MSI GTX 1080 FE // PSU: Corsair RM750i // CASE: Thermaltake Core X71 // BOOT: Samsung Evo 960 500GB

STORAGE: WD PC SN530 512GB + Samsung Evo 860 500GB // COOLING: Full custom loop // DISPLAY: LG 34UC89G-B