Question About Acer x34 monitor

ToDDy720

so I just got a acer xr342ck monitor and noticed very faint lines only noticeable on blacks and can really only see it from a angle should this happen. it looks like its creased a little.

Pictures are not the best and made a little diagram of what it looks like. honestly its not even noticeable unless pure black and you go to the side and look very closley. What you think I should do leave it or try replace it baring in mind when getting this monitor it was already opened before even getting to my door which was strange especially since it was opened from the bottom not the top.

20170623_140726.jpg

20170623_140945.jpg

Untitled.png

Just now, SCGazelle said:

return it. It being opened is enough of a reason to get it replaced.

was thinking the same to be honest was not happy since he delivered it with the tape cut. its not like it was removed and replaced either

35 minutes ago, ToDDy720 said:

was thinking the same to be honest was not happy since he delivered it with the tape cut. its not like it was removed and replaced either

add the defect and you've got even more reason to return it. So yeah, if one of the reasons doesn't work with their customer service then you can use the other.