GPU FANS DOESN'T STOP SPIN!

Hi, recently I bought and built a new pc.

I used a MSI Geforce GTX Gaming 1060 X 3GB.

Specs:

Intel Core i5-7400

MSI H270i Gaming PRO AC Motherboard

1TB Blue Harddrive by WD

Deepcool Maelstrom 120T CPU watercooler

Phanteks Enthoo Evolv ITX (Special Edition) case

Be Quiet! Pure Power 10 500W PSU

8GB RAM (4x2) CORSAIR

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

The thing is that once my GPU gets a bit hot 60+ celsius the fans are going full spin. The fans doesn't spin until it reaches 60 celsius.

After closing the game they won't stop spin until i turn my computer off again. I've tried waiting up to 1 hour, nothing happens.

I've tried controlling them with MSI GAMING APP & MSI AFTERBURNER but nothing works.

I've tried using default fan curve & custom fan curve in MSI AFTERBURNER but doesn't work.

The CD that came in the GPU Box couldn't be installed since my ITX pc doesn't have a CD DRIVE BAY.

So I installed the newest drivers that i could find on NVIDIA's website and I've tried MSI's drivers, while using DDU for uninstallation.

So if anyone could help me it would be nice.

Thanks!

13 minutes ago, henriksen67 said:

Hi, recently I bought and built a new pc.

I used a MSI Geforce GTX Gaming 1060 X 3GB.

Specs:

Intel Core i5-7400

MSI H270i Gaming PRO AC Motherboard

1TB Blue Harddrive by WD

Deepcool Maelstrom 120T CPU watercooler

Phanteks Enthoo Evolv ITX (Special Edition) case

Be Quiet! Pure Power 10 500W PSU

8GB RAM (4x2) CORSAIR

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

The thing is that once my GPU gets a bit hot 60+ celsius the fans are going full spin. The fans doesn't spin until it reaches 60 celsius.

After closing the game they won't stop spin until i turn my computer off again. I've tried waiting up to 1 hour, nothing happens.

I've tried controlling them with MSI GAMING APP & MSI AFTERBURNER but nothing works.

I've tried using default fan curve & custom fan curve in MSI AFTERBURNER but doesn't work.

The CD that came in the GPU Box couldn't be installed since my ITX pc doesn't have a CD DRIVE BAY.

So I installed the newest drivers that i could find on NVIDIA's website and I've tried MSI's drivers, while using DDU for uninstallation.

So if anyone could help me it would be nice.

Thanks!

Try to install some MSI software that controls RGB lights on GPU, i had smiliar problem with gigabyte aorus RX 570, only way to control fans was with aorus software.. 

I use the same GPU and settings a custom curve with MSI Afterburner has worked best and most reliably for me.

21 minutes ago, chexor said:

Try to install some MSI software that controls RGB lights on GPU, i had smiliar problem with gigabyte aorus RX 570, only way to control fans was with aorus software.. 

I'm using MSI GAMING APP to control my RGB's, do you suggest any other software?

16 minutes ago, henriksen67 said:

I'm using MSI GAMING APP to control my RGB's, do you suggest any other software?

I dont know that's the thing, for cheap gpu's like rx 570 (which i had) and gtx 1060 3g softwares are either bad or conflicted if you had on same OS other GPU's before... My suggestion, if you cant fix problem, do clean OS install (last thing to do).

14 minutes ago, henriksen67 said:

Well resetting the whole system is the last thing I wanna do.

I would just RMA it if you can.