Connecting PSU to GPU

Hi guys,

I need quick information on how to connect PSU to GPU with Pci e cable because one one cable there is fixed extension for other GPU does it matter on which one I plug my GPU on first from PSU or second from PSU and for sata cable on which one do I plug SSD and HDD on first and second or last and before one. And does it matter on which sata port on mobo I connect SSD and HDD, because all are sata 3 ports but Sata3_1,2,3,4,5 and Does it need to go on 1 and 2 or it doesn't matter. 

I need this quick!!!

TNX!

Umm.... no

1000$ PC: CPU:AMD Ryzen 5 1600 @3.6ghz Motherboard: Gigabyte AB350 Gaming-3 RAM: 16gb Corsair Vengeance 3000mhz GPU: Gigabyte GTX 1060 6gb G1 gaming Storage: 2tb Seagate Barracuda 7200rpm PSU: Corsair Vengeance 550m Case: NZXT S340 Black/Red Keyboard: Corsair Strafe w/ cherry mx browns Mouse: Steelseries Sensei 310

Just now, Fluffybakon said:

Umm.... no

It really should not matter which one goes into wich

1000$ PC: CPU:AMD Ryzen 5 1600 @3.6ghz Motherboard: Gigabyte AB350 Gaming-3 RAM: 16gb Corsair Vengeance 3000mhz GPU: Gigabyte GTX 1060 6gb G1 gaming Storage: 2tb Seagate Barracuda 7200rpm PSU: Corsair Vengeance 550m Case: NZXT S340 Black/Red Keyboard: Corsair Strafe w/ cherry mx browns Mouse: Steelseries Sensei 310

even sata port

1 minute ago, Fluffybakon said:

sata power, sata3 and pcie it all doesn't matter?

No. Gpu should go into the top 16x slot, and maybe it looks nicer to put them in the 1st and second slots, but in performance you shouldnt see a difference. Its really just the gpu that must go into a 16x slot, which is usually the top one.

No. Gpu should go into the top 16x slot, and maybe it looks nicer to put them in the 1st and second slots, but in performance you shouldnt see a difference. Its really just the gpu that must go into a 16x slot, which is usually the top one.

not on mobo. PSU cable has cable for GPU but with extension attached to it in which one should I plug it in?

Depends on your GPU. Pic?

gigabyte gtx 1060 xtreme gaming 6gb. it has 8 pin connection.

2 minutes ago, Fluffybakon said:

my psu has two 6+2 pins connected each other but in which one I plug in one gpu?

4 minutes ago, begadelavela said:

my psu has two 6+2 pins connected each other but in which one I plug in one gpu?

The one that is directly connected to the psu. If both connect, it doesnt matter

3 minutes ago, begadelavela said:

Any.

14 minutes ago, begadelavela said:

sata power, sata3 and pcie it all doesn't matter?

Only SATA3 could potentially matter if you were using RAID, hotplug, or other things, depending on your motherboard. If you are just plugging a hard drive and using it normally, it does not matter either.

Just now, SpaceGhostC2C said:

Any.

Only SATA3 could potentially matter if you were using RAID, hotplug, or other things, depending on your motherboard. If you are just plugging a hard drive and using it normally, it does not matter either.

I'm not using Raid or Hot plug, I have SSD and HDD and I can plug it anywhere. Thank you so much.

I won't install HDD now but for couple of days so can I leave SATA3 cable plugged in for couple of days and turn on pc?

9 minutes ago, begadelavela said:

I won't install HDD now but for couple of days so can I leave SATA3 cable plugged in for couple of days and turn on pc?

Yes. Just make sure no metal part inside the connector is touching any other metal part. Just fix the loose connector somewhere near where the HDD will be.

2 hours ago, begadelavela said:

Hi guys,

I need quick information on how to connect PSU to GPU with Pci e cable because one one cable there is fixed extension for other GPU does it matter on which one I plug my GPU on first from PSU or second from PSU and for sata cable on which one do I plug SSD and HDD on first and second or last and before one. And does it matter on which sata port on mobo I connect SSD and HDD, because all are sata 3 ports but Sata3_1,2,3,4,5 and Does it need to go on 1 and 2 or it doesn't matter. 

I need this quick!!!

TNX!

Hey dude, grammar helps immensely with reading your question, which I don't understand.

|PSU Tier List /80 Plus Efficiency| PSU stuff if you need it. 

My system: PCPartPicker || For Corsair support tag @Corsair Josephor @Corsair Nick || My 5MT Legacy GT Wagon ||

27 minutes ago, STRMfrmXMN said:

Hey dude, grammar helps immensely with reading your question, which I don't understand.

I was in a big hurry and I about think couldn't grammar! :D:D