I need help!

I have been having a very weird problem on my computer where chrome will randomly freeze then refuse to boot up afterwards. I figured a work around by installing canary and that worked for about a month but now it won't boot up either. If somebody can figure out what is going on please let me know. 

Have you tried running an Antivirus software or even a windows defender scan? You could try uninstalling chrome and reinstalling if that doesn't work. 

1 minute ago, Brooksie359 said:

Have you tried running an Antivirus software or even a windows defender scan? You could try uninstalling chrome and reinstalling if that doesn't work. 

I have tried running antivirus software and nothing has come up and I have uninstalled and reinstalled chrome at least 30 times no exaggeration

Just now, Extremematt52 said:

I have tried running antivirus software and nothing has come up and I have uninstalled and reinstalled chrome at least 30 times no exaggeration

Are there any plug-ins that could be causing this? I mean a last resort is a fresh install of windows.

Considering I cant get it to boot I don't know

13 minutes ago, Brooksie359 said:

Are there any plug-ins that could be causing this? I mean a last resort is a fresh install of windows.

Just now, Extremematt52 said:

Considering I cant get it to boot I don't know

Yeah I was just wondering if maybe you had installed a plug-in recently that you remember. If you can't then I'm unsure what the issue could be. You could always do a clean install because that is what I do when I have annoying issues like that.

3 minutes ago, Brooksie359 said:

Yeah I was just wondering if maybe you had installed a plug-in recently that you remember. If you can't then I'm unsure what the issue could be. You could always do a clean install because that is what I do when I have annoying issues like that.

I will keep that in mind but I haven't installed any plugins recently, thanks for the input

Also there is a function in Windows where you can do what is called a reset and it is kinda like reinstalling windows but it will keep some of you programs and files if I remember correctly.