Help with first build

My birthday is coming up soon so I decided to build my own pc (for the first time). Here are the parts I have chosen https://pcpartpicker.com/list/Fyr9d6 I was just wondering are all of these compatible and will I be running into any issues e.g. cpu bottlenecking or anything like that. 

Thanks.

Looks like a good build, mate! Though you're aware that it isn't showing the price for the GPU, right?

Intel HEDT and Server platform enthusiasts: Intel HEDT Xeon/i7 Megathread 

Main PC 

CPU: i9 7980XE @4.5GHz/1.22v/-2 AVX offset 

Cooler: EKWB Supremacy Block - custom loop w/360mm +280mm rads 

Motherboard: EVGA X299 Dark 

RAM:4x8GB HyperX Predator DDR4 @3200Mhz CL16 

GPU: Nvidia FE 2060 Super/Corsair HydroX 2070 FE block 

Storage:  1TB MP34 + 1TB 970 Evo + 500GB Atom30 + 250GB 960 Evo 

Optical Drives: LG WH14NS40 

PSU: EVGA 1600W T2 

Case & Fans: Corsair 750D Airflow - 3x Noctua iPPC NF-F12 + 4x Noctua iPPC NF-A14 PWM 

Display: LG 27UK650-W (4K 60Hz IPS panel)

Mouse: EVGA X17

Keyboard: Corsair K55 RGB

Mobile/Work Devices: 2020 M1 MacBook Air (work computer) - iPhone 13 Pro Max - Apple Watch S3

Other Misc Devices: iPod Video (Gen 5.5E, 128GB SD card swap, running Rockbox), Nintendo Switch

Just now, Zando Bob said:

Looks like a good build, mate! Though you're aware that it isn't showing the price for the GPU, right?

Yeah, I'm ordering the parts off amazon just made it into a pcpartpicker list to make it easier to read!

Just now, hecc said:

Yeah, I'm ordering the parts off amazon just made it into a pcpartpicker list to make it easier to read!

Awesome! I can't see any problems, as all your component choices are solid!

Intel HEDT and Server platform enthusiasts: Intel HEDT Xeon/i7 Megathread 

Main PC 

CPU: i9 7980XE @4.5GHz/1.22v/-2 AVX offset 

Cooler: EKWB Supremacy Block - custom loop w/360mm +280mm rads 

Motherboard: EVGA X299 Dark 

RAM:4x8GB HyperX Predator DDR4 @3200Mhz CL16 

GPU: Nvidia FE 2060 Super/Corsair HydroX 2070 FE block 

Storage:  1TB MP34 + 1TB 970 Evo + 500GB Atom30 + 250GB 960 Evo 

Optical Drives: LG WH14NS40 

PSU: EVGA 1600W T2 

Case & Fans: Corsair 750D Airflow - 3x Noctua iPPC NF-F12 + 4x Noctua iPPC NF-A14 PWM 

Display: LG 27UK650-W (4K 60Hz IPS panel)

Mouse: EVGA X17

Keyboard: Corsair K55 RGB

Mobile/Work Devices: 2020 M1 MacBook Air (work computer) - iPhone 13 Pro Max - Apple Watch S3

Other Misc Devices: iPod Video (Gen 5.5E, 128GB SD card swap, running Rockbox), Nintendo Switch

Pretty solid build, but maybe if you want to upgrade in future, i would consider a 600w psu maybe. :) have a good day - sierra

If you can afford the extra $20 I'd get the 1500x instead of the 1400. The extra cache could be nice. But that's just a minor thing.

Also I'd prefer 2 4gb sticks of ram instead of the 1 8gb stick, but again that's a really minor thing.

Build is fine as is.

Build: Intel S2600gz, 2x E5-2670, EVGA SC 1070, Zotac 1060 6GB mini, 48GB Micron 1333mhz ECC DDR3, 2x Intel DPS-750XB 750 watt PSU

https://pcpartpicker.com/user/elerek/saved/3T7D4D

27 minutes ago, hecc said:

My birthday is coming up soon so I decided to build my own pc (for the first time). Here are the parts I have chosen https://pcpartpicker.com/list/Fyr9d6 I was just wondering are all of these compatible and will I be running into any issues e.g. cpu bottlenecking or anything like that. 

Thanks.

Ideally, if you have the budget to spare, you would upgrade the CPU to an R5 1600, and the RAM to some 3000-3200MHz RAM. with your current pairing of the GTX 1060 in your build I wouldn't say its a necessary change to make, but if you intend to get a more powerful GPU at any time in the future, you're going to want the stronger CPU to be able to leverage it properly, and its going to be much cheaper/easier to make that upgrade now, rather than down the road.

Again, if you can't afford it for whatever reason then don't worry about it. the difference in performance (right now) is not worth breaking the bank over.. .its just something to keep in mind.

You have a MATX motherboard in an ATX case. Nothing wrong with that really, but its going to look funny when you look at it through the side window since its going to be unusually small in an ATX sized case. My recommendation would be to get a larger motherboard (B350 MSI Tomohawk is a great board with all the mainstream features and not terribly expensive) or getting a smaller case designed for MATX motherboards.

You could MAYBE get a larger wattage PSU if you wanted for future proof-ness and upgrades down the road (if you ever get a power hungry high tier GPU), but its hardly a requirement as 450W is plenty for most components nowadays, even some overclocking as well.

Most of these gripes are pretty minor though. If you bought that list as is i doubt you would be disappointed with your system. I'm just pointing out areas to make you think about things you may have otherwise overlooked.