How can i make a setup?

Galaxzy

So, im a 10 year old who adores gaming and have hardly any money for a gaming setup. i only get £10 a week, making it hard to get the equipment i need + want.

any good pc's which i can build for under £100? i use a productivity laptop i won at a tombola, and normally only runs MINECRAFT at 30 fps max. so help!

I would save for as long as you can, if you save for an entire year you could buy a decent laptop or a decent little desktop. Anything for $100 or less is pretty much sure to be terrible

⬇ - PC specs down below - ⬇

The Impossibox

CPU: (x2) Xeon X5690 12c/24t (6c/12t per cpu)

Motherboard: EVGA Super Record 2 (SR-2)

RAM: 48Gb (12x4gb) server DDR3 ECC

GPU: MSI GTX 1060 Gaming X 6GB

Case: Modded Lian-LI PC-08

Storage: Samsung 850 EVO 500Gb and a 2Tb HDD

PSU: 1000W something or other I forget

Display(s): 24" Acer G246HL

Cooling: (x2) Corsair H100i v2

Keyboard: Corsair Gaming K70 LUX RGB MX Browns

Mouse: Logitech G600

Headphones: Sennheiser HD558

Operating System: Windows 10 Pro

Folding info so I don't lose it: 

WhisperingKnickers

Join us on the x58 page it is awesome!

x58 Fan Page

If I were you I would save for a few months at least and try to get something around $400 or $500. After you get the money you can come on here and post asking for help with finding parts and tell us how much you want to spend and we can find a computer based around that amount of money

⬇ - PC specs down below - ⬇

The Impossibox

CPU: (x2) Xeon X5690 12c/24t (6c/12t per cpu)

Motherboard: EVGA Super Record 2 (SR-2)

RAM: 48Gb (12x4gb) server DDR3 ECC

GPU: MSI GTX 1060 Gaming X 6GB

Case: Modded Lian-LI PC-08

Storage: Samsung 850 EVO 500Gb and a 2Tb HDD

PSU: 1000W something or other I forget

Display(s): 24" Acer G246HL

Cooling: (x2) Corsair H100i v2

Keyboard: Corsair Gaming K70 LUX RGB MX Browns

Mouse: Logitech G600

Headphones: Sennheiser HD558

Operating System: Windows 10 Pro

Folding info so I don't lose it: 

WhisperingKnickers

Join us on the x58 page it is awesome!

x58 Fan Page

This sorta depends on what games you would want to play, but if you wanna play something like gta v then a 400 - 500 dollar pc will do nicely, but for less demanding games a 200 - 300 ish dollar pc will be great :) - sierra

You won't have much luck with a good gaming PC for that much money. You'll just have to keep saving up until you've got a couple hundred, then you'll be better able to get what you want.

I'd say you could look into getting used components off of something like Craigslist, but since you're only 10, that's really not a safe option unless you have your parents make the deals for you.

QUOTE when replying to others / Quality over Quantity in your posts / Avoid ambiguous topic titles

Desktop: "Shockwave" Core i7-5820K / GTX 970 SSC / ASUS X99 Deluxe / 16GB DDR4 / 120GB Samsung 850 EVO / 2TB WD Black Caviar
Laptop:  "Archippos"  Dell XPS 15:  Core i7-7700HQ  /  GTX 1050  /  16GB DDR4  /  512GB NVMe PCI-E SSD

For that price, the best thing you could do is buy a used office PC and throw a cheap GPU in it. Look on craigslist or look around for a used computer parts store or even a thrift store and find a cheap desktop for around $50. Find a prebuilt Dell, HP, Acer, etc and put a some old GPU like a GTX 550Ti or GTX 7xx series even an old workstation card like a Nvidia FX 3800. That'll get you a great PC for under $100, you just gotta have a little luck and patience.

Desktop: i5-6600k w/ be quiet! Pure Rock cooler. | Gigabyte GTX 1070 Gaming G1 | ASRock Fatal1ty Z170 Gaming K4 mobo | Patriot Viper 16GB DDR4-3000 | 240GB Sandisk SSD | Corsair 500r Case (White) | HTC Vive!! | Shitty Insignia monitor

Peripherals: Razer BlackWidow Chroma | Logitech G502 Proteus Spectrum | Sennheiser 558

Phone: Nexus 5x
Tablet: Amazon Fire tablet (2015)

I suggest you just wait and save your money for around a year and a half, surely you get a bit of money for your birthday and Christmas (if you celebrate it) right? 

Maybe if you save a bit of money your family (parents, grandparents, older siblings) would be willing to help you out with the ret, as long as it's not too much. Just show them you are responsible and can save for your own things. 

Then when you can afford it buy a cheap PC for around £500 - £650.  Also, since you're young  and probably just interested in games; you could buy a console (XBOX One or PS4) for a bit cheaper (£200 - £250) so you're entertained in the meantime until you can get enough money for a beast PC.  

Also, if you're in need of a display, don't make the mistake most people do and buy a huge 40 inch TV, they are not really suited for gaming; try and keep it small (24 - 27 inch is the best for gaming at the moment). But if you can't afford a display just yet, use what you have already, the PC/console should be your main priority. 

Hops this helps. 

(In before I get a bunch of people nagging at me for reccomending console)