im having a bit of a problem.

MrWalex

OK, so i could get my new ryzen system built in about 6 months but i would have to wait another 3 before i can get my GPU.

do ryzen cpus have integrated GPU?

and could this very very old GPU work for getting windows and some programs installed while i save up for my GPU.

20170622_125204021_iOS.jpg

1 minute ago, MrWalex said:

OK, so i could get my new ryzen system built in about 6 months but i would have to wait another 3 before i can get my GPU.

do ryzen cpus have integrated GPU?

and could this very very old GPU work for getting windows and some programs installed while i save up for my GPU.

the card was given to me from my college as they didn't need it and one of the teachers knew i would at least try to use it.

Just now, openthatchest said:

whats the specs of the old gpu?

im honestly not sure tried to search the various codes and cant find any apart from some being sold online for like $2

do you live in america? if so, I could send you a 256mb fan cooled card. works fine. just upgraded it, so I have no use for it.

do you live in america? if so, I could send you a 256mb fan cooled card. works fine. just upgraded it, so I have no use for it.

unfortunately not sorry, but thanks for the support anyway :)

6 minutes ago, MrWalex said:

and could this very very old gpu work for getting windows and some programs installed while i save up for my gpu.

From the image it looks like it uses AGP (Accelerated Graphics Port), AGP died around 13 years ago so from 2005 to the present day motherboards use the PCIE slot standard. 

زندگی از چراغ

Intel Core i7 7800X 6C/12T (4.5GHz), Corsair H150i Pro RGB (360mm), Asus Prime X299-A, Corsair Vengeance LPX 32GB (4X4GB & 2X8GB 3000MHz DDR4), MSI GeForce GTX 1070 Gaming X 8G (2.113GHz core & 9.104GHz memory), 1 Samsung 970 Evo Plus 1TB NVMe M.2, 1 Samsung 850 Pro 256GB SSD, 1 Samsung 850 Evo 500GB SSD, 1 WD Red 1TB mechanical drive, Corsair RM750X 80+ Gold fully modular PSU, Corsair Obsidian 750D full tower case, Corsair Glaive RGB mouse, Corsair K70 RGB MK.2 (Cherry MX Red) keyboard, Asus VN247HA (1920x1080 60Hz 16:9), Audio Technica ATH-M20x headphones & Windows 10 Home 64 bit. 

The time Linus replied to me on one of my threads: 

Just now, LinusTechTipsFanFromDarlo said:

From the image it looks like it uses AGP (Accelerated Graphics Port), AGP died around 13 years ago so from 2005 to the present day motherboards use the PCIE standard. 

oh thanks :)

they actually do not have a gpu in them, so use some 40 dollar 1 GB thing from amazon or something.

i might have too, will see if i can borrow a gpu from my friend.