LG M2362A hertz problem

CALBIX

Hi Tech Group

I have been having an issue with my monitor ever since I bought the thing. Heres the problem: On the nvidia control panel it states that the monitor is running on 60 Hertz but if I go to adapter settings windows says that the display is running on 59 Hertz. If I load up Battlefield 1 the game states that the monitor is running on 59 hertz but as soon as I switch it to 60 hertz it causes a weird type of color issue. Now some games dont support changing the Hertz in game and so the game defaults to 60 and this again causes the weird color issues.
Any help is appreciated.

Thanks

Edit: I have 3 monitors. 2 of them are running on 60 and then the one Im having problems with is the main monitor which is 59 hertz.

11 hours ago, CALBIX said:

Hi Tech Group

I have been having an issue with my monitor ever since I bought the thing. Heres the problem: On the nvidia control panel it states that the monitor is running on 60 Hertz but if I go to adapter settings windows says that the display is running on 59 Hertz. If I load up Battlefield 1 the game states that the monitor is running on 59 hertz but as soon as I switch it to 60 hertz it causes a weird type of color issue. Now some games dont support changing the Hertz in game and so the game defaults to 60 and this again causes the weird color issues.
Any help is appreciated.

Thanks

Edit: I have 3 monitors. 2 of them are running on 60 and then the one Im having problems with is the main monitor which is 59 hertz.

59 Hz is 59.94 Hz, the number is just being truncated when displayed.