780 Value

DeadlyPilot

Will the GTX 780 lose its value after the release of AMD's Vega? I heard it's releasing this month, and I will be buying and very temporarily using a 780 off ebay, so I will end up selling it shortly after Vega's release. Will this affect it's value by much?

Vega and GTX780 are completely different class of GPU. 780 is more like a 1050Ti now, while Vega is like 1080/1080Ti. Will the release of a high end GPU affect the price of an low end GPU??

4 minutes ago, Deli said:

Vega and GTX780 are completely different class of GPU. 780 is more like a 1050Ti now, while Vega is like 1080/1080Ti. Will the release of a high end GPU affect the price of an low end GPU??

So Vega is only going to release one tier of cards?

Just now, DeadlyPilot said:

So Vega is only going to release one tier of cards?

Rumors says it will be two. But they are both high end. Like 1080 and 1080 Ti class.

16 hours ago, Deli said:

780 acts more like a 1060 in slme games. If its the Ti model it is basically a 1060. 770 is almost exactly like a 1050 Ti.

CPU: Intel Core i5 2400 GPU: MSi GTX 1050 Ti 4GT OC RAM: 14GB DDR3 (3x2GB, 1x8GB) Mobo: Acer MB.GAU07.001 Case: Gateway DX4860 PSU: EVGA 600W Bronze Plus