3rd monitor in MOBO?

Freeeeezy
Go to solution Solved by Glenwing,
3 minutes ago, Freeeeese said:

I just got my third monitor, but I realized that I don't have all the right cords to plug them all in to my graphics card. I have 3 Displayport, 1 HDMI, and 1 DVI port in my graphics card. I don't have any display port cords, so I use 1 DVI and 1 HDMI for 2 of the monitors, but have no way to plug in the 3rd monitor. Is it possible for me to plug the third monitor in to my motherboard using HDMI and have it work simultaneously with the other 2 monitors?

The Xeon E3 1231v3 doesn't have integrated graphics.

I just got my third monitor, but I realized that I don't have all the right cords to plug them all in to my graphics card. I have 3 Displayport, 1 HDMI, and 1 DVI port in my graphics card. I don't have any display port cords, so I use 1 DVI and 1 HDMI for 2 of the monitors, but have no way to plug in the 3rd monitor. Is it possible for me to plug the third monitor in to my motherboard using HDMI and have it work simultaneously with the other 2 monitors?

My Baby Girl ❤️CPU: Ryzen 7 3700X | Mobo: ASRock B450 Pro4 ATX | RAM: 2 x 8 GB DDR4 3200 MHz GPU: EVGA GTX 1070 SC | Case: Fractal Design Core 3500 | HDD: Seagate 1TB SSD: Adata SP900 512GB PSU: EVGA 650G 80+ Gold Full Modular | OS: Windows 10

3 minutes ago, Freeeeese said:

Just now, Glenwing said:

LMAO, that's right. I completely forgot about that.

My Baby Girl ❤️CPU: Ryzen 7 3700X | Mobo: ASRock B450 Pro4 ATX | RAM: 2 x 8 GB DDR4 3200 MHz GPU: EVGA GTX 1070 SC | Case: Fractal Design Core 3500 | HDD: Seagate 1TB SSD: Adata SP900 512GB PSU: EVGA 650G 80+ Gold Full Modular | OS: Windows 10

Is this in the build in your signature with the Xeon 1231v3? If so, you cannot as the CPU doesn't have an iGPU. 

7 minutes ago, Freeeeese said:

LMAO, that's right. I completely forgot about that.

If you had a normal CPU sure it'd work, alas as mentioned Xeons do not have iGPUs

Yours faithfully