Used GPU?

Rewend Ibrahim

Depends how much you paid for it and what your gonna use it for. If your only gonna play something like rocket league and got it for around $30-$40 then no you're fine. It would probably be better to get a gtx 660 though, you can find those cheaper and they get better performance.

PC SPECS

CPU: i5 4690k OC 4.4Ghz

GPU: GTX 1070 Strix OC 

Storage: 1TB HDD, 240GB sandisk SSD

Cooling: NZXT Kraken x61

Case: NZXT S340 elite

PSU: EVGA BQ 650W

Motherboard: Asus - B85M-G R2.0 Micro ATX

RAM: 8x2 (16Gb) Generic kingston ddr3 1600

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Gotta love that comic sans am I right?

I love to joke around,i'm not at all a professional.

2 minutes ago, Sovietpizza said:

Depends how much you paid for it and what your gonna use it for. If your only gonna play something like rocket league and got it for around $30-$40 then no you're fine. It would probably be better to get a gtx 660 though, you can find those cheaper and they get better performance.

idk what this is Im new here just ignore this thing I am typeing 

PC SPECS

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

19 minutes ago, Rewend Ibrahim said:

Is it bad getting a used gtx 750ti online?

Depends on the site and the price. ebay is generally safe because of the consumer protections in place. CeX, for example, might give you a decent price, but the odds of receiving a DOA card or one with physical damage are alarmingly high (based upon experience). 

Aerocool DS are the best fans you've never tried.

22 hours ago, Sovietpizza said:

lol bro, a gtx 750ti out performs a gtx 660

750 ti is definitely a go to low budget 1080p gaming card. make sure if you are buying used buy of ebay from a seller with high feedback. if the card DOA then you can easily return it and make the seller pay for shipping. they value their feedback very much (i know because im a seller myself.) so they will sell you working parts. remember to buy from a high feedback seller!

Just now, Lame Nigga DragonRapist69 said:

750 ti is definitely a go to low budget 1080p gaming card. make sure if you are buying used buy of ebay from a seller with high feedback. if the card DOA then you can easily return it and make the seller pay for shipping. they value their feedback very much (i know because im a seller myself.) so they will sell you working parts. remember to buy from a high feedback seller!

What is DOA?

3 minutes ago, Rewend Ibrahim said:

What is DOA?

Dead on arrival

if you buy the card and it does not work at all (Dead on Arrival). ive looked on ebay for you and the cheapest used cars is around 60~70 dollars USD. you are better off buying a 1050 or a 1050 ti brand new because you will have warrenty from the actual manufacture and a new gen card is always better than old gen.

BEST 750 ti USED on ebay (trusted buyer)

http://www.ebay.com/itm/EVGA-GeForce-GTX-750-Ti-SC-2GB-128-bit-GDDR5-PCI-Express-02G-P4-3753-KR-/172744012483?hash=item28385872c3:g:AYwAAOSwSzRZTCfU

NEW 1050 (my preferred card) NEWEGG

http://www.ebay.com/itm/MSI-GeForce-GTX-1050-DirectX-12-GTX-1050-2G-OC-2GB-128-Bit-GDDR5-PCI-Express-3-0-/302169753448?epid=2088269837&hash=item465ab88768:g:fmgAAOSwux5YVpkl

that heatsink is pretty sketch (heatsink is the brand of the cooler). i would perfer big name companies if you are going for the 750 ti used card such as EVGA, ZOTAC, MSI, ASUS. since you live in germany, that might be your only option. the seller is trusted because of the insanely amount of good feedback.

5 minutes ago, Lame Nigga DragonRapist69 said:

that heatsink is pretty sketch (heatsink is the brand of the cooler). i would perfer big name companies if you are going for the 750 ti used card such as EVGA, ZOTAC, MSI, ASUS. since you live in germany, that might be your only option. the seller is trusted because of the insanely amount of good feedback.

No i live in Belgium and would the card be DAO or it will be okay?

I'm really hesitating because this is my first online purchase of graphics cards. But like overall would this be a good card?

the seller has ALOT of feedback and good feedback. im sure the card will be fine.

1 minute ago, Lame Nigga DragonRapist69 said:

the seller has ALOT of feedback and good feedback. im sure the card will be fine.

If i order it, how am i gonna receive it?

pay with your card and put in your address. the seller will ship it to your house

3 minutes ago, Lame Nigga DragonRapist69 said:

pay with your card and put in your address. the seller will ship it to your house

Okay, thanks for you help

2 hours ago, Rewend Ibrahim said:

lol bro, a gtx 750ti out performs a gtx 660

No It doesn't I have had both cards at one point in time and I can tell you for sure that the Gtx 660 does a little better than the 750 ti, not by that much though.

PC SPECS

33 minutes ago, Sovietpizza said:

No It doesn't I have had both cards at one point in time and I can tell you for sure that the Gtx 660 does a little better than the 750 ti, not by that much though.

hes looking for a used 750ti. thats last gen and USED. a gtx 660 is slightly better than a 750ti but the 660 is OLDER than the 750 ti. i dont think hes gonna buy a new 660 and buying a used 660 is asking for a non-future proof card

33 minutes ago, Sovietpizza said:

On 6/22/2017 at 8:13 PM, StomptomdFTW said:

hes looking for a used 750ti. thats last gen and USED. a gtx 660 is slightly better than a 750ti but the 660 is OLDER than the 750 ti. i dont think hes gonna buy a new 660 and buying a used 660 is asking for a non-future proof card

How is the 750 ti future proof? it does not support direct x12, nor does the 660. 

PC SPECS

2 hours ago, Sovietpizza said:

How is the 750 ti future proof? it does not support direct x12, nor does the 660. 

On Nvidia's site they say GTX 750 TI does support Directx 12 - http://www.geforce.com/hardware/technology/dx12/supported-gpus?field_gpu_type_value=All&page=1  And so does GTX 660 http://www.geforce.com/hardware/technology/dx12/supported-gpus?field_gpu_type_value=All&page=2 

Edited by Musti235