Gigabyte 1050 ti difference??

Wanted-x

GeForce® GTX 1050 Ti Windforce OC 4G  https://www.gigabyte.com/Graphics-Card/GV-N105TWF2OC-4GD#sp

vs

GeForce® GTX 1050 Ti OC 4G(rev1.0/rev1.1) - https://www.gigabyte.com/Graphics-Card/GV-N105TOC-4GD#kf

is there any broader difference difference between these two GPU. I have purchased GeForce® GTX 1050 Ti OC 4G(rev1.0/rev1.1) but i saw there is no EPS connector in that GPU. Will it cause any bigger problem to my rig while playing high end games in high setting for 5 6 hours???

my rig details:
i5 7400
gigabyte b250m-d3h
corsair vengeance lpx 8gb 2400
antec trupower 650w bronze - http://www.startech.com.bd/antec-tp-650c-power-supply?sort=p.price&order=ASC

I have 2 intake fan but no exhaust fan and stock cpu cooler.

Please help me to know the issue.

TIA

Just now, Megah3rtz said:

No, it will not cause any issues. The 1050 TI is designed to draw all the power it needs from your motherboard. 

exactly. a vanilla or slightly overclocked 1050 ti does not require external power.

it's only the super-overclocked models from gigabyte, msi and others that got a 6 pin power connector slapped on for peace of mind. 

i bought the gigabyte 1050 Ti OC 4G without the 6 pin connector in january and did not have any issues with it since.

51 minutes ago, KenjiUmino said:

exactly. a vanilla or slightly overclocked 1050 ti does not require external power.

it's only the super-overclocked models from gigabyte, msi and others that got a 6 pin power connector slapped on for peace of mind. 

i bought the gigabyte 1050 Ti OC 4G without the 6 pin connector in january and did not have any issues with it since.

Thanks. Can u gimme ur full rig config? how much case fans do u have in ur rig??? cpu stock cooler or after market???  

13 minutes ago, Wanted-x said:

Thanks. Can u gimme ur full rig config? how much case fans do u have in ur rig??? cpu stock cooler or after market???  

the config is in my profile - the PSU and Cooling changed a little but i have not updated it yet.

i have a mATX case with one 140mm intake and another 92mm fan for exhaust (the power supply has one 80mm fan and also helps with the exhaust)

i have a tower-style CPU cooler with a 92mm fan on it - it's the Xilence I402 Performance C Series

I have the PNY GTX 1050 ti with 6 pin, and it overclocks pretty well. The additional power will really only benefit overclocking beyond what the card ships with.

I have the MSi variant with no power connector. I've had it half a year almost exactly and I have never had an issue. I even run a heavy OC on it. 2 intake fans and one exhaust (PSU). Stock(ish) cooler. Aftermarket fan but stock heatsink.

CPU: Intel Core i5 2400 GPU: MSi GTX 1050 Ti 4GT OC RAM: 14GB DDR3 (3x2GB, 1x8GB) Mobo: Acer MB.GAU07.001 Case: Gateway DX4860 PSU: EVGA 600W Bronze Plus