Remove 10 second posting limit for established users

RadiatingLight

Not sure if this is possible in the forum's system, and I'm not sure how many other people run into this problem, but sometimes I finish a post, rattle off a 10 word reply to someone else, and run into the forum's time limit between submitting posts.

I totally understand why this rule is in place -- to stop spam.

But maybe users who have had an account for over 6 months, and have over 1000 post count (or over 100rep, or something) could have this limit removed, as it's a minor inconvenience.

since it's a minor inconvenience, I don't really expect it to be a high priority for the forum team, and I'd totally understand if it's too much work to be worthwhile.

QUOTE/TAG ME WHEN REPLYING

Spend As Much Time Writing Your Question As You Want Me To Spend Responding To It.

If I'm wrong, please point it out. I'm always learning & I won't bite.

Desktop:

Delidded Core i7 4770K - GTX 1070 ROG Strix - 16GB DDR3 - Lots of RGB lights I never change

Laptop:

HP Spectre X360 - i7 8560U - MX150 - 2TB SSD - 16GB DDR4

I think it also served to stop double posts that used to occur quite a bit. Maybe an option to disable it if the double post bug doesn't happen to you often but an option to keep it on to prevent it if the connection is bad. 

I don't like it, I already shitpost too much

I see no point to - it's also there to stop double posting which can affect anyone