whats a good and cheap 144hz 24" Monitor

Vill_aiN

looking to give up my life as a 60hz peasant and up my game a bit

XG2401

New goes for around $250, Refurbished units from the official Viewsonic website goes for $199.

Has one of the best TN panels you can grab for a 1080p 144hz monitor, Besides the AHVA Samsung 

XF240h

Refurb on newegg goes for $188, New $230, Medicore panel. but gets the job done, Not much problems with it AFAIK

If you want thin bezels/Cooler frame Build quality but less panel quality than the XG2401 

Grab the MG248Q

Would not recommend the GN246HL or the VG248QE at this point, VG is old and outdated, MG248Q is not that much better but its still "updated"

The GN246HL has really really bad colors/contrast, and were annoying to use, (For me at least, Was using both the GN248HL and VG248QE) They both also suffer from LED PWM dimming.

(For the price though the GN247HL you are paying for the cheapest 144hz panel. So If you couldn't give a crap about colors, then it works fine)

Espesically at these price points, you can grab better looking panels, that have no issues at all, for the same price.

Search up the one in my signature. Its a solid panel, looks really smooth. Its TN, but will get the job done.

i5-6600K @ 4.5 GHz |I| Hyper 212 EVO |I| ASUS STRIX Z270E |I| 8 GB DDR4 HyperX FURY
GTX 1060 Windforce OC 6GB @ 2088 MHz
DEEPCOOL TESSERACT WH |I| EVGA 500 W1 80+
1TB 7200rpm HDD |I| 120GB SSD
GN246HL 144Hz 1080p

Corsair K70 LUX RGB |I| Corsair M65 Pro RGB
PCPP: https://ca.pcpartpicker.com/b/DHzYcf

I like my GN246HL but it suffers from light bleed in the lower corners. I don't care too much about color accuracy, so I can't say too much in that area. Games look great on it with its smooth 144hz though and its cheap. I got it on sale last fall I think for around $160-170 on newegg.