GTX 780 Paint job (red themed)

wertui80

looks good

Hope I could help!

Specs: CPU: AMD FX-8320 @4.0ghz GPU: ASUS DCUII GTX 770 PSU: EVGA Supernova 750g CASE: Fractal Define R4 RAM: 8 Gigabytes ADATA 1333 Mhz MOBO: GIGABYTE GA-990FXA-UD3

Still not sure what to do  with LED... and yes it is spray paint

• sand papered
  • washed with alcohol
  • primer
  • red spray paint

Don't like the shade. A brighter color would suite but I respect the fact you CHANGED the stock cooler! Never saw anyone change it...

Andres "Bluejay" Alejandro Montefusco - The Forums Favorite Bird!!!

Top Clock: 7.889 Ghz Cooled by: Liquid Helium   

#ChocolateRAM #OatmealFans #ScratchItHarder #WorstcardBestoverclocker #CrazySexStories #SchnitzelQuest TS3 SERVER

Is that spray paint? #EwwwNo

As long as you know what you're doing you can get excellent results with a can. The reason why most of the results you see using cans are terrible is because cans are easily accessible and people don't know how to use them.

I think it's just the camera that makes it look like a darker shade of red.

Could be...

Andres "Bluejay" Alejandro Montefusco - The Forums Favorite Bird!!!

Top Clock: 7.889 Ghz Cooled by: Liquid Helium   

#ChocolateRAM #OatmealFans #ScratchItHarder #WorstcardBestoverclocker #CrazySexStories #SchnitzelQuest TS3 SERVER

I have a super old phone, the color is in fact a LOT more vivid and bright then in the image.

Could be...

I have a super old phone, the color is in fact a LOT more vivid and bright then in the image.

Our suspicions are correct.

I am planning on doing the same thing with my Titans but Purple Chrome :D 

| Gaming/Folding Rig: | 4770k @ 4.4GHZ w/ Thermaltake Extreme 3.0 | Asus Maximus VI Hero | 2x DirectCUII GTX 780 Ti @ 1208mhz | Corsair Vengeance 2x8GB | Seasonic Platinum 1000w | Samsung 840 256gb | 1TB WD Blue | Corsair C70 | 3x ASUS MX239H Monitors |

I commend you on your efforts. It does look very cool. Im just not a fan on the red you picked... Red is my favourite colour so I dislike seeing all the yuck variations of the specific shade I prefer. But otherwise good job.

Id like to see someone do a more intricate design on a card now. I am also saddened by the fact that no one will be able to see this, Graphics cards really should be the other way round so you can see the shrouds.

You Should have used a better paint but nice shot anyways :P

| Contact Information |
My Teamspeak : Austs1.gameservers.com:9334  |  Steam: Iamtictac456  |  My other aliases include Scruffy and Scruffy Biggems :)

If you put the spray paint can in hot/warm water (not boiling water) for a few minutes, you can actually get a better, finer control and more consistent spray for your graphics card. I knew this from watching Bill Owen's video though I forgot which video it was. But that red paint still looks good nonetheless. I wished it was it a bit shinier. Maybe paint a contrast colour for the GTX 780 and nvidia logo?

great mod Idea! like seriously awesome.. I am definitely considering this for when I get my 780 :)

great mod Idea! like seriously awesome.. I am definitely considering this for when I get my 780 :)

Don't mess up on it.... no one is gonna taking about a painted broken 780....

Don't mess up on it.... no one is gonna taking about a painted broken 780....

I don't plan on messing up on it :P