What PSU i should get for these parts?

Corsair Vengeance LPX 16GB (2x8GB) DDR4 DRAM 3200MHz 

Noctua NF-F12 PWM Cooling Fan 

ASRock AB350 Pro4

AMD Ryzen 5 1600 Processor with Wraith Spire Cooler

WD BLUE 1 TB

RX 580 x2

An EVGA 750B2 can be bought for relatively cheap and will work well for you.

|PSU Tier List /80 Plus Efficiency| PSU stuff if you need it. 

My system: PCPartPicker || For Corsair support tag @Corsair Josephor @Corsair Nick || My 5MT Legacy GT Wagon ||

2 minutes ago, STRMfrmXMN said:

An EVGA 750B2 can be bought for relatively cheap and will work well for you.

trust this guy when it comes to PSUs. he knows

I spent $2500 on building my PC and all i do with it is play no games atm & watch anime at 1080p(finally) watch YT and write essays...  nothing, it just sits there collecting dust...

Builds:

The Toaster Project! Northern Bee!

The original LAN PC build log! (Old, dead and replaced by The Toaster Project & 5.0)

Spoiler

"Here is some advice that might have gotten lost somewhere along the way in your life. 

#1. Treat others as you would like to be treated.

#2. It's best to keep your mouth shut; and appear to be stupid, rather than open it and remove all doubt.

#3. There is nothing "wrong" with being wrong. Learning from a mistake can be more valuable than not making one in the first place.

Follow these simple rules in life, and I promise you, things magically get easier. " - MageTank 31-10-2016

Could easily fit that in 650W, probably even 550W.

Workstation:  13700k @ 5.5Ghz || Gigabyte Z790 Ultra || MSI Gaming Trio 4090 Shunt || TeamGroup DDR5-7800 @ 7000 || Corsair AX1500i@240V || whole-house loop.

LANRig/GuestGamingBox: 9900nonK || Gigabyte Z390 Master || ASUS TUF 3090 650W shunt || Corsair SF600 || CPU+GPU watercooled 280 rad pull only || whole-house loop.

Server Router (Untangle): 13600k @ Stock || ASRock Z690 ITX || All 10Gbe || 2x8GB 3200 || PicoPSU 150W 24pin + AX1200i on CPU|| whole-house loop

Server Compute/Storage: 10850K @ 5.1Ghz || Gigabyte Z490 Ultra || EVGA FTW3 3090 1000W || LSI 9280i-24 port || 4TB Samsung 860 Evo, 5x10TB Seagate Enterprise Raid 6, 4x8TB Seagate Archive Backup ||  whole-house loop.

Laptop: HP Elitebook 840 G8 (Intel 1185G7) + 3080Ti Thunderbolt Dock, Razer Blade Stealth 13" 2017 (Intel 8550U)

RX 580's are pretty power hungry. And you're setting 2 in crossfire, so I'd say no less than 700W so you can be on the comfortable side and have some wattage headroom for overclocking or simply better efficiency/ having the fan not turn on during load.

Try to get a quality PSU like the G2/G3 series from EVGA (or GQ if your budget is not as high), Seasonic X-850, Corsair RM 850, etc. You're safe with a minimum of 650W if it's 80 Plus Gold or higher, but I'd recommend a higher wattage PSU even if your system won't consume all that energy because you'll have better efficiency overall, and take advantage of the fan not turning on/ spinning at low RPM all the time.

The Seasonic one I mentioned is one of the best PSU's you can buy and recommend it 10/10. I've own one for a year and it has been amazing. 

6 minutes ago, AnonymousGuy said:

Could easily fit that in 650W, probably even 550W.

Yes but it's cutting it a bit close on 550W.

My recommendation is the 620W Seasonic S12II which is on sale for $40 after rebate.

https://pcpartpicker.com/product/nB3RsY/seasonic-power-supply-s12ii620bronze

We have a NEW and GLORIOUSER-ER-ER PSU Tier List Now. (dammit @LukeSavenije stop coming up with new ones)

You can check out the old one that gave joy to so many across the land here

Computer having a hard time powering on? Troubleshoot it with this guide. (Currently looking for suggestions to update it into the context of <current year> and make it its own thread)

Computer Specs:

Spoiler

Mathresolvermajig: Intel Xeon E3 1240 (Sandy Bridge i7 equivalent)

Chillinmachine: Noctua NH-C14S
Framepainting-inator: EVGA GTX 1080 Ti SC2 Hybrid

Attachcorethingy: Gigabyte H61M-S2V-B3

Infoholdstick: Corsair 2x4GB DDR3 1333

Computerarmor: Silverstone RL06 "Lookalike"

Rememberdoogle: 1TB HDD + 120GB TR150 + 240 SSD Plus + 1TB MX500

AdditionalPylons: Phanteks AMP! 550W (based on Seasonic GX-550)

Letterpad: Rosewill Apollo 9100 (Cherry MX Red)

Buttonrodent: Razer Viper Mini + Huion H430P drawing Tablet

Auralnterface: Sennheiser HD 6xx

Liquidrectangles: LG 27UK850-W 4K HDR

The Odessa as in Texas? Or the Ukraine? Depending on where you are from, it may affect the availability and pricing of what you can get.

Can you provide a link to store(s) you can buy from, as well as a budget.

4 hours ago, quan289 said:

The Odessa as in Texas? Or the Ukraine? Depending on where you are from, it may affect the availability and pricing of what you can get.

Can you provide a link to store(s) you can buy from, as well as a budget.

Ukraine

http://rozetka.com.ua/

10 minutes ago, nikilele said:

While there's a few options I would like to recommend, it seem none of them are in stock. So I'm just going to make a general recommendation.

Corsair RM650x / RM650i

EVGA Supernova 650 G2 / G3

Seasonic units look to be priced poorly, but in case there are better deals on other sites: Seasonic X / Prime Gold 650W

Bitfenix Whisper 650 M

1 minute ago, quan289 said:

While there's a few options I would like to recommend, it seem none of them are in stock. So I'm just going to make a general recommendation.

Corsair RM650x / RM650i

EVGA Supernova 650 G2 / G3

Seasonic units look to be priced poorly, but in case there are better deals on other sites: Seasonic X / Prime Gold 650W

Bitfenix Whisper 650 M

thanks!