8 minutes ago, NCIX Lampy said:

What do you mean? 

You just scroll all the way down and select the "talk to agent" option 

can you do it please 

3 hours ago, SquirtleSquad444 said:

i have slow internet so it takes a while to download 

Be sure you download both of them. 

7 hours ago, iamdarkyoshi said:

Mmmm I'm always careful installing software but I think imgburn trashed my laptop's instal, of windows 10 with an unkillable virus

7 hours ago, Sniperfox47 said:

Did you get it from their official mirrors? I've installed it on every machine I've ever had except my latest one (no disk drive) and nothing would have snuck in recently since it hasn't been updated since 2013.

IMGBurn is 100% safe if you download only from the official mirrors and not from any of those download sites that tack on extra PuP's to make a quick buck. It's developed by Lightning UK!, the same guy who wrote DVD Decryptor back in 2005 to enable the ripping of DVD's via DeCSS, which was and is still completely legal for backup purposes, despite him losing a DMCA battle.

You can also grab Windows ISO's from the following MSDN repository that someone conveniently left in this /r/opendirectories here: https://datahoarder.eieidoh.net/msdn/

Desktop: KiRaShi-Intel-2022 (i5-12600K, RTX2060) Mobile: OnePlus 5T | Koodo - 75GB Data + Data Rollover for $45/month
Laptop: Dell XPS 15 9560 (the real 15" MacBook Pro that Apple didn't make) Tablet: iPad Mini 5 | Lenovo IdeaPad Duet 10.1
Camera: Canon M6 Mark II | Canon Rebel T1i (500D) | Canon SX280 | Panasonic TS20D Music: Spotify Premium (CIRCA '08)

11 minutes ago, kirashi said:

IMGBurn is 100% safe if you download only from the official mirrors and not from any of those download sites that tack on extra PuP's to make a quick buck. It's developed by Lightning UK!, the same guy who wrote DVD Decryptor back in 2005 to enable the ripping of DVD's via DeCSS, which was and is still completely legal for backup purposes, despite him losing a DMCA battle.

You can also grab Windows ISO's from the following MSDN repository that someone conveniently left in this /r/opendirectories here: https://datahoarder.eieidoh.net/msdn/

is the linked website legal

3 hours ago, SquirtleSquad444 said:

is the linked website legal

The linked site is a mirror of MSDN downloads someone left wide open to the internet. It's legally a grey area, since technically speaking, only Microsoft is supposed to distribute the software linked on that site. However, if you have a valid license for the software, then it's sort of OK to use an ISO or installer from any clean source. The real trick is making sure the software or ISO is clean, which you can do by verifying the SHA hashes against a known hash list, or listings from the MSDN site itself. You don't need a subscription to view the SHA hashes.

Ultimately though, the EULA does not state Windows or Office licenses expire after a certain time period, so there's no reason companies should not continue to offer every version of a particular software package for download providing the user can provide a valid license for it. I'm guessing most companies do this to save on hosting costs and force upgrades though, so in reality we're either stuck with acquiring software we legally own licenses for from questionable sources, or being forced to upgrade.

Desktop: KiRaShi-Intel-2022 (i5-12600K, RTX2060) Mobile: OnePlus 5T | Koodo - 75GB Data + Data Rollover for $45/month
Laptop: Dell XPS 15 9560 (the real 15" MacBook Pro that Apple didn't make) Tablet: iPad Mini 5 | Lenovo IdeaPad Duet 10.1
Camera: Canon M6 Mark II | Canon Rebel T1i (500D) | Canon SX280 | Panasonic TS20D Music: Spotify Premium (CIRCA '08)

9 hours ago, kirashi said:

The linked site is a mirror of MSDN downloads someone left wide open to the internet. It's legally a grey area, since technically speaking, only Microsoft is supposed to distribute the software linked on that site. However, if you have a valid license for the software, then it's sort of OK to use an ISO or installer from any clean source. The real trick is making sure the software or ISO is clean, which you can do by verifying the SHA hashes against a known hash list, or listings from the MSDN site itself. You don't need a subscription to view the SHA hashes.

Ultimately though, the EULA does not state Windows or Office licenses expire after a certain time period, so there's no reason companies should not continue to offer every version of a particular software package for download providing the user can provide a valid license for it. I'm guessing most companies do this to save on hosting costs and force upgrades though, so in reality we're either stuck with acquiring software we legally own licenses for from questionable sources, or being forced to upgrade.

I got windows xp pro x64 from the site you provided. but i don't have a product key. :(

4 hours ago, SquirtleSquad444 said:

I got windows xp pro x64 from the site you provided. but i don't have a product key. :(

Well, you kind of need a valid product key from a valid license in order to use software that requires it. And usually you'll need a retail key, and NOT an OEM sticker from the side of another PC for XP installs since XP is rather picky about OEM keys.

19 minutes ago, kirashi said:

Well, you kind of need a valid product key from a valid license in order to use software that requires it. And usually you'll need a retail key, and NOT an OEM sticker from the side of another PC for XP installs since XP is rather picky about OEM keys.

You can use generic install keys to get it installed 

http://windowsafg.no-ip.org/keys.html

Windows ISOs are legal to distribute, since they both require a license to activate, and they also come with a free trial-period built into them. So, sharing them without activation is not sharing any content that requires a paid license.

You own the software that you purchase - Understanding software licenses and EULAs

"We’ll know our disinformation program is complete when everything the american public believes is false" - William Casey, CIA Director 1981-1987