AIO x299

Looking to get a new AIO liquid cooling for my skylake x was wondering what you guys suggest my chase can handle 240mm 280mm and 360mm what do you guys suggest?

What case?

Make sure to quote me or tag me when responding to me, or I might not know you replied! Examples:

Do this:

And make sure you do it by hitting the quote button at the bottom left of my post, and not the one inside the editor!

Or this:

@DocSwag

Buy whatever product is best for you, not what product is "best" for the market.

Interested in computer architecture? Still in middle or high school? P.M. me!

I love computer hardware and feel free to ask me anything about that (or phones). I especially like SSDs. But please do not ask me anything about Networking, programming, command line stuff, or any relatively hard software stuff. I know next to nothing about that.

Compooters:

Spoiler

Desktop:

Spoiler

CPU: i7 6700k, CPU Cooler: be quiet! Dark Rock Pro 3, Motherboard: MSI Z170a KRAIT GAMING, RAM: G.Skill Ripjaws 4 Series 4x4gb DDR4-2666 MHz, Storage: SanDisk SSD Plus 240gb + OCZ Vertex 180 480 GB + Western Digital Caviar Blue 1 TB 7200 RPM, Video Card: EVGA GTX 970 SSC, Case: Fractal Design Define S, Power Supply: Seasonic Focus+ Gold 650w Yay, Keyboard: Logitech G710+, Mouse: Logitech G502 Proteus Spectrum, Headphones: B&O H9i, Monitor: LG 29um67 (2560x1080 75hz freesync)

Home Server:

Spoiler

CPU: Pentium G4400, CPU Cooler: Stock, Motherboard: MSI h110l Pro Mini AC, RAM: Hyper X Fury DDR4 1x8gb 2133 MHz, Storage: PNY CS1311 120gb SSD + two Segate 4tb HDDs in RAID 1, Video Card: Does Intel Integrated Graphics count?, Case: Fractal Design Node 304, Power Supply: Seasonic 360w 80+ Gold, Keyboard+Mouse+Monitor: Does it matter?

Laptop (I use it for school):

Spoiler

Surface book 2 13" with an i7 8650u, 8gb RAM, 256 GB storage, and a GTX 1050

And if you're curious (or a stalker) I have a Just Black Pixel 2 XL 64gb

Just now, DocSwag said:

What case?

• Phanteks Enthoo Pro (Soon to be NZXT ROG Case)
  •  

Want to custom loop?  Ask me more if you are curious

Just now, DocSwag said:

What case?

Im in between the H440, Corsair Cyrstal 570x and the phanteks Enthoo Evolv ATX but they all support the same sizes 

Just now, Damascus said:
  • Phanteks Enthoo Pro (Soon to be NZXT ROG Case)
  •  

Thats Old :)

Just now, Dreaper said:

Thats Old :)

Then Tell us what you have....

As far as I know there aren't any good 360mms out there.

The X62 is pretty good if you want rgb, otherwise I would look at H115i (a bit cheaper and similar performance, just no rgb).

The Celsius S24 is also worth considering if silence is your thing.

Make sure to quote me or tag me when responding to me, or I might not know you replied! Examples:

Do this:

And make sure you do it by hitting the quote button at the bottom left of my post, and not the one inside the editor!

Or this:

@DocSwag

Buy whatever product is best for you, not what product is "best" for the market.

I love computer hardware and feel free to ask me anything about that (or phones). I especially like SSDs. But please do not ask me anything about Networking, programming, command line stuff, or any relatively hard software stuff. I know next to nothing about that.

Compooters:

Spoiler

Desktop:

Spoiler

CPU: i7 6700k, CPU Cooler: be quiet! Dark Rock Pro 3, Motherboard: MSI Z170a KRAIT GAMING, RAM: G.Skill Ripjaws 4 Series 4x4gb DDR4-2666 MHz, Storage: SanDisk SSD Plus 240gb + OCZ Vertex 180 480 GB + Western Digital Caviar Blue 1 TB 7200 RPM, Video Card: EVGA GTX 970 SSC, Case: Fractal Design Define S, Power Supply: Seasonic Focus+ Gold 650w Yay, Keyboard: Logitech G710+, Mouse: Logitech G502 Proteus Spectrum, Headphones: B&O H9i, Monitor: LG 29um67 (2560x1080 75hz freesync)

Home Server:

Spoiler

CPU: Pentium G4400, CPU Cooler: Stock, Motherboard: MSI h110l Pro Mini AC, RAM: Hyper X Fury DDR4 1x8gb 2133 MHz, Storage: PNY CS1311 120gb SSD + two Segate 4tb HDDs in RAID 1, Video Card: Does Intel Integrated Graphics count?, Case: Fractal Design Node 304, Power Supply: Seasonic 360w 80+ Gold, Keyboard+Mouse+Monitor: Does it matter?

Spoiler

I would get a 280mm AIO (new corsair ones maybe?) and the 570X.  That way your AIO RGB and case RGB would sync

Just now, DocSwag said:

As far as I know there aren't any good 360mms out there.

The X62 is pretty good if you want rgb, otherwise I would look at H115i (a bit cheaper and similar performance, just no rgb).

The Celsius S24 is also worth considering if silence is your thing.

Is there any known difference in the Rev 2 version of the X62? 

Just now, Damascus said:

I would get a 280mm AIO (new corsair ones maybe?) and the 570X.  That way your AIO RGB and case RGB would sync

What are the new corsair ones?

1 minute ago, Dreaper said:

Rev 2 just means it comes with an am4 bracket.

Do this:

Or this:

@DocSwag

Compooters:

Spoiler

Desktop:

Spoiler

Home Server:

Spoiler

Spoiler

Just now, DocSwag said:

Rev 2 just means it comes with an am4 bracket.

Roger that. What about the X60 and the X61 compared to the X62?

2 minutes ago, Dreaper said:

Guessing you mean between the x61 and x62? 

Different block(mainly just the design) and different radiator fans, other than that, pretty much the same, with slightly better cooling on the x62 as its a somewhat improved design.

PC - CPU Ryzen 5 1600 - GPU Power Color Radeon 5700XT- Motherboard Gigabyte GA-AB350 Gaming - RAM 16GB Corsair Vengeance RGB - Storage 525GB Crucial MX300 SSD + 120GB Kingston SSD   PSU Corsair CX750M - Cooling Stock - Case White NZXT S340

Peripherals - Mouse Logitech G502 Wireless - Keyboard Logitech G915 TKL  Headset Razer Kraken Pro V2's - Displays 2x Acer 24" GF246(1080p, 75hz, Freesync) Steering Wheel & Pedals Logitech G29 & Shifter

Gone one of the Corsair or NZXT 280mm AIOs.

NEW PC build: Blank Heaven   minimalist white and black PC     Old S340 build log "White Heaven"        The "LIGHTCANON" flashlight build log        Project AntiRoll (prototype)        Custom speaker project

Spoiler

Ryzen 3950X | AMD Vega Frontier Edition | ASUS X570 Pro WS | Corsair Vengeance LPX 64GB | NZXT H500 | Seasonic Prime Fanless TX-700 | Custom loop | Coolermaster SK630 White | Logitech MX Master 2S | Samsung 980 Pro 1TB + 970 Pro 512GB | Samsung 58" 4k TV | Scarlett 2i4 | 2x AT2020

1 minute ago, Enderman said:

Gone one of the Corsair or NZXT 280mm AIOs.

2 minutes ago, Dreaper said:

Roger that. What about the X60 and the X61 compared to the X62?

Different design, pump is a bit newer on the x62 so it performs a little better. Those are the main differences.

Do this:

Or this:

@DocSwag

Compooters:

Spoiler

Desktop:

Spoiler

Home Server:

Spoiler

Spoiler

Just now, Dreaper said:

Corsair announce a newer gen of AIO's using 6th or 7th gen asetek pumps.  They have 3 layer controllable RGB and come with waaay better fans

Just now, Damascus said:

Corsair announce a newer gen of AIO's using 6th or 7th gen asetek pumps.  They have 3 layer controllable RGB and come with waaay better fans

When do those come out?

6 minutes ago, DocSwag said:

Celsius S24

oh boy oh boy oh boy

Snorlax: i7 5820k @4.5ghz, Asus X99 Pro, 32gb Corsair Vengeance LPX 2666, Cryorig R1 Ultimate, Samsung 850 evo 500gb, Asus GTX 1080 ROG Strix, Corsair RM850x, NZXT H440, Hue+

Smallsnor: Huawei Matebook X

Canon AE-1 w/ 50mm f/1.8 lens

Pentax KM w/ 55mm f/1.8 SMC lens

Zenit-E w/ 58mm f/2 Helios lens

Panasonic G7 with 14-42mm f/3.5 lens

Polaroid Spectra System

Just now, Dreaper said:

When do those come out?

Not sure, expect them to launch with X299 

Just now, Damascus said:

Not sure, expect them to launch with X299 

Ok then i guess ill wait till i get my cpu

2 minutes ago, shadowbyte said:

oh boy oh boy oh boy

Why?

Do this:

Or this:

@DocSwag

Compooters:

Spoiler

Desktop:

Spoiler

Home Server:

Spoiler

Spoiler

4 minutes ago, Damascus said:

Wait they actually are gonna?

I haven't seen this, mind linking something?

These sound goodddd...

Do this:

Or this:

@DocSwag

Compooters:

Spoiler

Desktop:

Spoiler

Home Server:

Spoiler

Spoiler

Just now, DocSwag said:

Why?

I think its in reference to bit wits video on it