G-Fuel and L-Dopa

So i'm wondering. Does everyone know that G-fuel contain L-Dopa which is very bad for your body?
Mixing L-Dopa with various medicines can cause severes problems. AKA: Fatal interactions.

Also it can mess around with your Central Nervous System and crosses the blood brain barrier freely.

I'm not gonna start saying that G-fuel is good or bad. That Linus should have searched more into it before sponsoring it. Etc
I want to know if people care enough to look this sort of things up when it come to energy drinks and their own heatlh?
Does ANYONE care?

Did you know that L-Dopa is used in the treatment of parkinson's disease?

Its mostly used to increase dopamine levels and increase bloodflow.

Everything is bad for your body, or causes cancer, or is fatal somehow.

I think you should stop doing "research" as its making you paranoid as fuck and you'll end up being too afraid to go outside just in case you trip and scrape your knee and god forbid you use neosporin!! did you know that it can cause hives and itchyness! and itll make you sick if you eat it!

Does ANYONE care?   nope

How do Reavers clean their spears?

|Specs in profile|

The Wheel of Time turns, and Ages come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the Age that gave it birth comes again.

I was actually aware as my nurse friend shared that information to me today. I am not paranoid. I do not drink G-Fuel or use any medicine but other people on this forum/community might do and i don't why is it wrong of me to warn such people that their life could be in danger if they aren't carefull. 

4 hours ago, Averylonelywolf said:

So i'm wondering. Does everyone know that G-fuel contain L-Dopa which is very bad for your body?
Mixing L-Dopa with various medicines can cause severes problems. AKA: Fatal interactions.

Also it can mess around with your Central Nervous System and crosses the blood brain barrier freely.

Stop posting fake news

L-Dopa is just an amino acid. It's actually phenylalanine with two hydroxyl functional groups. L-Dopa is actually a precursor of a neurotransmitter named "dopamine" which is found it the body which plays a big role in the reward motivated behavior.

Just because something can penetrate the blood brain barrier means it's bad for you. In order to treat meningitis, you need an antibiotic like ceftriaxone or cefotaxime to penetrate the blood brain barrier to kill the bacteria. 

There is more that meets the eye
I see the soul that is inside

1 minute ago, hey_yo_ said:

Stop posting fake news

L-Dopa is just an amino acid. It's actually phenylalanine with two hydroxyl functional groups. L-Dopa is actually a precursor of a neurotransmitter named "dopamine" which is found it the body which plays a big role in the reward motivated behavior.

Just because something can penetrate the blood brain barrier means it's bad for you. In order to treat meningitis, you need an antibiotic like ceftriaxone or cefotaxime to penetrate the blood brain barrier to kill the bacteria. 

So, its not actually "fake news"

you are correct about what it does, he is correct in that it can interact with some fairly common medications, specifically anything that acts as a mood stabilizer. it can cause adverse affect on the body and cause whats called Serotonin Syndrome, which is a bit of a problem.

the real point here, is if you have existing medical issues, ALWAYS talk to your doctor for advice before trying anything new

|Specs in profile|

The Wheel of Time turns, and Ages come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the Age that gave it birth comes again.

1 minute ago, Tsuki said:

So, its not actually "fake news"

you are correct about what it does, he is correct in that it can interact with some fairly common medications, specifically anything that acts as a mood stabilizer. it can cause adverse affect on the body and cause whats called Serotonin Syndrome, which is a bit of a problem.

the real point here, is if you have existing medical issues, ALWAYS talk to your doctor for advice before trying anything new

I stand corrected then. 

There is more that meets the eye
I see the soul that is inside

As a general rule I stay away from energy drinks period. I've taken them for both athletic activities and gaming and while they improve my reaction times and energy, they also decrease my accuracy and have a negative affect on my heart. I always get 8 hours anyways so i'd only need them if I were playing a csgo comp late at night or something.

1 hour ago, Anjelllo said:

As a general rule I stay away from energy drinks period. I've taken them for both athletic activities and gaming and while they improve my reaction times and energy, they also decrease my accuracy and have a negative affect on my heart. I always get 8 hours anyways so i'd only need them if I were playing a csgo comp late at night or something.

ive had more rockstar in the past week than water in the past month, maybe 2..

|Specs in profile|