Any suggestions for amp and dac?

JCooper

I am looking for a budget amp and dac for my Beyerdynamic DT990 pro 250 ohm (around £100)

Any suggestions will be appreciated 

Is that £100 each or £100 for both? If it's each, I'd recommend looking at the Schiit Modi and Magni stack. I've been using them for the last 2 years or so and love them. 

Agree- Magni does a good job of powering the DT990 pro. Not as huge a fan of the Modi/ personally might look for a used dacmagic or smsl m8 or sanskrit or topping d30 to pair it with, but the Modi obviously is a better aesthetic match and fine.

If that is a £100 for both, you should either look for a decent integrated dac/amp (Fulla/Odac/Audioengine D1) or if you have a decent soundcard/ onboard sound just get a decent entry level  standalone amp. like the Magni to pair with it. No good standalone DACs or amps in the  £50 range.

Look into Fiio I personally own their products and cant name a better budget brand

Schiit Fulla 2 will get the job done imo..

Cpu R5 1600 @3.7ghz - MB Gigabyte AB350 Gaming 3 - RAM Corsair Vengeance LPX 8GBx2 @3000mhz - GPU Palit GTX 1070ti Dual - Storage Kingston FuryX 120GB SSD, WD 500GB Green HDD, Seagate 1TB HDD - PSU Seasonic X650 - Case Sharkoon S25-W - Display Zowie XL2411 - Peripherals Filco Ninja Browns, Zowie FK2 & Qck Hyperbeast Ed.