My iPad seems Rejecting my USB

Yesterday my mom bought me a USB Type C cable not from apple, the original one seems missing, not sure. When i use it at some point it says "this accessory or charger is not original and may not perform well with this device". My mom says "it is fine" and i did not tell this yet to my dad because he is the owner and he gave me (i think?) this incredible phone to replace my 4.5" Android phone.

also i am asking in myself what can be worse from using a non authorized accessory? What do you guys think? Any feedbacks can be helpful

thank you!

"Make it future proof for some years at least, don't buy "only slightly better" stuff that gets outdated 1 year, that's throwing money away" @pipoawas

-Frequencies DON'T represent everything and in many cases that is true (referring to Individual CPU Clocks).

Mention me if you want to summon me sooner or later

Spoiler

My head on 2019 :

Note 10, S10, Samsung becomes Apple, Zen 2, 3700X, Renegade X lol

13 minutes ago, Gameborn said:

apple uses lightning connector, not usb type c.

Wait, whatever i plug to an apple device it is a lightning?

"Make it future proof for some years at least, don't buy "only slightly better" stuff that gets outdated 1 year, that's throwing money away" @pipoawas

-Frequencies DON'T represent everything and in many cases that is true (referring to Individual CPU Clocks).

Spoiler

My head on 2019 :

Just now, Ordinarily_Greater said:

Wait, whatever i plug to an apple device it is a lightning?

yup, it first was introduced in iPhone 5, they just look similar and both can be flipped

4 minutes ago, Gameborn said:

yup, it first was introduced in iPhone 5, they just look similar and both can be flipped

Oh great my dad has an iPhone 5s anyway, it is better than a type c right?

Spoiler

My head on 2019 :

5 minutes ago, Ordinarily_Greater said:

Oh great my dad has an iPhone 5s anyway, it is better than a type c right?

they are just different, no one is better. But I heard that lightning cable are easy to brake, but can't say anything about that, most likely it's a myth.

27 minutes ago, Gameborn said:

they are just different, no one is better. But I heard that lightning cable are easy to brake, but can't say anything about that, most likely it's a myth.

Meh, they're flimsy, but you could say that about a lot of chargers, especially if they don't have a thick-ish cable.

Check out my guide on how to scan cover art here!

Local asshole and 6th generation console enthusiast.