BRAND NEW PC / HAS AUDIO AND VIDEO STUTTERING ISSUES

So I just built this new pc about 4 months ago and since day 1 I've had this audio/video stuttering problems. it happens when listening to Pandora, playing games, and watching YouTube. Ive tried everything imaginable to fix it (To my Knowledge) and it still happens. The funny thing is that my old pc did the same thing. I've never been able to record it because it does not show up in recording but someone else on YouTube recorded the exact same problem I have.  I dont know If i will get in trouble posting this link but I think its key in helping me fix my problem. Thank you in advance to anyone helping me solve this problem.

specs?

PSU Nerd | PC Parts Flipper | Cable Management Guru

Helpful Links: PSU Tier List | Why not group reg? | Avoid the EVGA G3

Helios EVO (Main Desktop) Intel Core™ i9-10900KF | 32GB DDR4-3000 | GIGABYTE Z590 AORUS ELITE | GeForce RTX 3060 Ti | NZXT H510 | EVGA G5 650W

Delta (Laptop) | Galaxy S21 Ultra | Pacific Spirit XT (Server)

Full Specs

Spoiler

Helios EVO (Main):

Intel Core™ i9-10900KF | 32GB G.Skill Ripjaws V / Team T-Force DDR4-3000 | GIGABYTE Z590 AORUS ELITE | MSI GAMING X GeForce RTX 3060 Ti 8GB GPU | NZXT H510 | EVGA G5 650W | MasterLiquid ML240L | 2x 2TB HDD | 256GB SX6000 Pro SSD | 3x Corsair SP120 RGB | Fractal Design Venturi HF-14

Pacific Spirit XT - Server

Intel Core™ i7-8700K (Won at LTX, signed by Dennis) | GIGABYTE Z370 AORUS GAMING 5 | 16GB Team Vulcan DDR4-3000 | Intel UrfpsgonHD 630 | Define C TG | Corsair CX450M

Delta - Laptop

ASUS TUF Dash F15 - Intel Core™ i7-11370H | 16GB DDR4 | RTX 3060 | 500GB NVMe SSD | 200W Brick | 65W USB-PD Charger

Intel is bringing DDR4 to the mainstream with the Intel® Core™ i5 6600K and i7 6700K processors. Learn more by clicking the link in the description below.

Have you updated your drivers at all?

Im mostly on discord now and you can find me on my profile

My Build: Xeon 2630L V, RX 560 2gb, 8gb ddr4 1866, EVGA 450BV 

My Laptop #1: i3-5020U, 8gb of DDR3, Intel HD 5500

23 minutes ago, DiGiTaL FaKiE said:

The funny thing is that my old pc did the same thing

Either both the old and new systems have very low specifications and cannot handle your workload, or there is some software or peripheral connected to the system that demands a lot of system resources.

I would recommend going through everything that is installed and removing bloatware and non-essential programs, and unplug devices that are not critical, and keep testing until you can resolve and replicate the issue to identify the cause.

42 minutes ago, Billy_Mays said:

Have you updated your drivers at all?

yes

54 minutes ago, JDE said:

specs?

GPU-------> MSI Gtx 1060 Armor 6gb Ocv1

CPU-------> AMD Ryzen 5 1600 

RAM------> G.SKILL Flare X Series 16GB

MOBO---> GIGABYTE GA-AB350-GAMING 3

SSD------> Samsung 960 Evo 250 GB M.2

HDD------> Western Digital Black 1 TB

CASE---> Corsair Carbide Series 200R Compact ATX

PSU-----> EVGA 750 BQ, 80+ Bronze

40 minutes ago, DrMikeNZ said:

Either both the old and new systems have very low specifications and cannot handle your workload, or there is some software or peripheral connected to the system that demands a lot of system resources.

I would recommend going through everything that is installed and removing bloatware and non-essential programs, and unplug devices that are not critical, and keep testing until you can resolve and replicate the issue to identify the cause.

I have nothing installed on my pc rn but steam and 1 game and it still does it...... ? it happens randomly though, its not consistant at all.

42 minutes ago, DrMikeNZ said:

No matter what I do it still happens. rn im running only steam and 1 game and it still does it in game as well as youtube in IE

Just now, DiGiTaL FaKiE said:

No matter what I do it still happens. rn im running only steam and 1 game and it still does it in game as well as youtube in IE

Are there any components from the old system that you reused?

Just now, DrMikeNZ said:

no, only thing I can think of is my network maybe causing this. thats the only same thing from the old pc. I even moved houses and have the same problem but I did bring the same modem and router with me and it all hooked up here. 

2 minutes ago, DrMikeNZ said:

ive always ran on eithernet but rn im using a getto solution to connect to the internet as I have no wifi card abd cant install the modem in my currebt room. Im using a portable router in client mode and have a eithernet from it going to my pc rn. so its on wifi but also on eithernet if that makes sence.

7 minutes ago, DiGiTaL FaKiE said:

no, only thing I can think of is my network maybe causing this. thats the only same thing from the old pc. I even moved houses and have the same problem but I did bring the same modem and router with me and it all hooked up here. 

You could try disabling your network adapter temporarily to test if the problem persists without network connectivity. I wouldn't expect it to be though.

If you run resource monitor, do you see any anomalous activity on the disk, network or RAM when the issue occurs?

5 minutes ago, DrMikeNZ said:

You could try disabling your network adapter temporarily to test if the problem persists without network connectivity. I wouldn't expect it to be though.

If you run resource monitor, do you see any anomalous activity on the disk, network or RAM when the issue occurs?

Havent tried disconnecting from internet cuz the problem only happens when the internet is involved and yea ive ran resource monitor and nothing even when it happens nothing spikes. ive also looked in event viewer and nothing looked abnormal. ?

40 minutes ago, DiGiTaL FaKiE said:

Havent tried disconnecting from internet cuz the problem only happens when the internet is involved

If the issue is only occuring when the internet is involved, then the issue is likely with that. It could be a crappy network adapter or bloatware for the NIC to try to make it 'run fast" (Realtek and Killer NIC's cause a lot of network related slowdowns).

If you can, try to get a wifi card to bypass your current NIC and so you don't need to rely on your current router bodge.

38 minutes ago, DrMikeNZ said:

If the issue is only occuring when the internet is involved, then the issue is likely with that. It could be a crappy network adapter or bloatware for the NIC to try to make it 'run fast" (Realtek and Killer NIC's cause a lot of network related slowdowns).

If you can, try to get a wifi card to bypass your current NIC and so you don't need to rely on your current router bodge.

so what if I delete realtek? would that fix it? abd what is a NIC?