Where is font text and font color on mobile?

The toolbar editor for mobile feels limited but it doesn't matter cause I don't really like editing on mobile cause the keyboard isn't mechanical

I can't find the option to change font color or font text on my Android phone, is is my issue or forum related? 

20170618_034623.png.e924f757835c99b51b152ce529f3857a.png

20170618_034514.thumb.png.c7499ae93be9b8fbbc7a6c7bb4bf7768.png

Chrome 58

They don't have this feature if your screen resolution is too shit too on desktop. 

Ryzen 5 3600 stock | 2x16GB C13 3200MHz (AFR) | GTX 760 (Sold the VII)| ASUS Prime X570-P | 6TB WD Gold (128MB Cache, 2017)

Samsung 850 EVO 240 GB 

138 is a good number.

1 minute ago, themctipers said:

They don't have this feature if your screen resolution is too shit too on desktop. 

googles, dsr and vsr alternative for android

Just now, deXxterlab97 said:

googles, dsr and vsr alternative for android

>iOS. 

Ryzen 5 3600 stock | 2x16GB C13 3200MHz (AFR) | GTX 760 (Sold the VII)| ASUS Prime X570-P | 6TB WD Gold (128MB Cache, 2017)

Samsung 850 EVO 240 GB 

138 is a good number.

I'm curious, how often, and when, would you actually want to change the colour and font on mobile? They have been deliberately omitted due to a lack of space, but a couple of people have requested changes to the editor toolbars, so it is something that is going to be considered.

HTTP/2 203

17 minutes ago, colonel_mortis said:

I'm curious, how often, and when, would you actually want to change the colour and font on mobile? They have been deliberately omitted due to a lack of space, but a couple of people have requested changes to the editor toolbars, so it is something that is going to be considered.

Not so often. It just came across to me when I noticed my signature was mssing bit of information and I wanted to add but on mobile so I can't leave it uncolored

3 hours ago, colonel_mortis said:

make it so that it's a button on the end of the existing smaller toolbar that extends to everything

cant tell you how many times i want to do this on mobile:

strikethrough

remove formatting (i know theres a thing at the end that pops up but annoying to do when mass copy paste)

smileys 9_9

Samsung 850 EVO 240 GB 

138 is a good number.

12 hours ago, themctipers said:

make it so that it's a button on the end of the existing smaller toolbar that extends to everything

cant tell you how many times i want to do this on mobile:

strikethrough

remove formatting (i know theres a thing at the end that pops up but annoying to do when mass copy paste)

smileys 9_9

or you could scroll it to see more?

18 hours ago, colonel_mortis said:

Can we at least get strikethroughs on mobile? :D 

From time to time, its actually something I want to use. 

Looking at my signature are we now? Well too bad there's nothing here...

What? As I said, there seriously is nothing here :)