I need a new game

Noah Sky

So I just got permabanned on League for calling someone bad and I need a new game like it, competetive and addictive.

Game I've already played: PUBG, Warframe, CSGO, Overwatch, Hearthstone, Gwent, Dark souls series, Elder scrolls, Ark, Witcher 3.

I'm not interested in Dota 2 so don't recommend that.

and not minecraft pls

minecraft pvp xD 

time flies with minecraft and im pretty sure it has a decent skill ceiling for combat now (1.9+)

Ryzen 5 3600 stock | 2x16GB C13 3200MHz (AFR) | GTX 760 (Sold the VII)| ASUS Prime X570-P | 6TB WD Gold (128MB Cache, 2017)

Samsung 850 EVO 240 GB 

138 is a good number.

3 minutes ago, Noah Sky said:

So I just got permabanned on League for calling someone bad and I need a new game like it, competetive and addictive.

Game I've already played: PUBG, Warframe, CSGO, Overwatch, Hearthstone, Gwent, Dark souls series, Elder scrolls, Ark, Witcher 3.

Nekopara xD

Jk try Tekken 7 or Mortal Kombat X or even Call of Duty Black Ops 3 Zombies (Pretty fun for me especially with Zombies Chroincles)

My Rig : https://pcpartpicker.com/list/MTBd2R

My VM Server : https://pcpartpicker.com/list/rPR6gL

My Backup Server : https://pcpartpicker.com/list/cRQYYr

My Storage Server : https://pcpartpicker.com/list/tzzR9W

My Router : https://pcpartpicker.com/list/bMPN4C

My Laptop : Lenovo Z575 with 6 GB RAM (1866 MHz), Crucial MX300 525 GB & Western Digital 2 TB (Removed optical drive)

I just picked up prey and am really enjoying.  Definitely worth a try if you're into dishonored, sci-fi and thrillers (not necessarily scary, but there are moments that have you on the edge of your seat).

CPU -AMD R5 2600X @ 4.15 GHz / RAM - 2x8Gb GSkill Ripjaws 3000 MHz/ MB- Asus Crosshair VII Hero X470/  GPU- MSI Gaming X GTX 1080/ CPU Cooler - Be Quiet! Dark Rock 3/ PSU - Seasonic G-series 550W/ Case - NZXT H440 (Black/Red)/ SSD - Crucial MX300 500GB/ Storage - WD Caviar Blue 1TB/ Keyboard - Corsair Vengeance K70 w/ Red switches/ Mouse - Logitech g900/ Display - 27" Benq GW2765 1440p display/ Audio - Sennheiser HD 558 and Logitech z323 speakers

S C 2

Honestly though, starcraft 2 is amazing. Very very competitive if you choose to go laddering, but if you want to play laid-back sometimes there's always co-op. 

If you wanna buy it, just go for the LOtV expansion as that's what everyone's playing right now. 

For more info go to /r/starcraft.

Want to know which mobo to get?

Spoiler

Choose whatever you need. Any more, you're wasting your money. Any less, and you don't get the features you need.

Only you know what you need to do with your computer, so nobody's really qualified to answer this question except for you.

chEcK iNsidE sPoilEr fOr a tREat!

5 minutes ago, Majestic said:

You didn't 'just' call him bad, did you? 

2 of my teammates and enemy were flaming me even thought my ADC was 2/10 and I was 5/8 or something. All I said was ''ur bad lol'' and ''you guys suck'' when the game ended. Serious.

Given you have a penchant for getting banned quickly have you considered doing Club Penguin Banned% Speedruns?

BTW sad that I have to actually point it out but that was a joke.

Main Rig:-

Ryzen 7 3800X | Asus ROG Strix X570-F Gaming | 16GB Team Group Dark Pro 3600Mhz | Corsair MP600 1TB PCIe Gen 4 | Sapphire 5700 XT Pulse | Corsair H115i Platinum | WD Black 1TB | WD Green 4TB | EVGA SuperNOVA G3 650W | Asus TUF GT501 | Samsung C27HG70 1440p 144hz HDR FreeSync 2 | Ubuntu 20.04.2 LTS |

Server:-

Intel NUC running Server 2019 + Synology DSM218+ with 2 x 4TB Toshiba NAS Ready HDDs (RAID0)

31 minutes ago, Noah Sky said:

2 of my teammates and enemy were flaming me even thought my ADC was 2/10 and I was 5/8 or something. All I said was ''ur bad lol'' and ''you guys suck'' when the game ended. Serious.

you can't get banned if you flame 1 person in only 1 game 

My own build: RΛZΞR theme

CPU: Intel Core i5 7600K // CPU cooler: Cryorig H7 // Motherboard: MSI Z270 gaming pro carbon //       

Video Card: MSI Armor gtx 1070 OC 8GB // RAM: Corsair Vengeance 16GB 3200MHz //  

SSD: Samsung EVO 960 500GB // HDD: 2x WD yellow edition 2TB //

Case: NZXT H440 RAZER edition // Power Supply: Corsair RM550x //         

Operating Software: Windows 10 pro 64-bit

On 6/17/2017 at 1:56 PM, Noah Sky said:

So I just got permabanned on League for calling someone bad and I need a new game like it,

Have you tried Battleborn, Heroes of the Storm, or Smite? I've heard they're good examples of that genre, and all free to play.

On 6/17/2017 at 11:37 AM, Walt said:

you can't get banned if you flame 1 person in only 1 game 

this ^

if you were truely perma banned, then you have a long history of being a toxic shitlord and you probably deserved it.

try Peggle

How do Reavers clean their spears?

|Specs in profile|

The Wheel of Time turns, and Ages come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the Age that gave it birth comes again.

What does it matter why he got banned, he quit that junk that Salt of Legends is, every one should be rather excited for him :P

Personal Desktop":

CPU: Intel Core i7 10700K @5ghz |~| Cooling: bq! Dark Rock Pro 4 |~| MOBO: Gigabyte Z490UD ATX|~| RAM: 16gb DDR4 3333mhzCL16 G.Skill Trident Z |~| GPU: RX 6900XT Sapphire Nitro+ |~| PSU: Corsair TX650M 80Plus Gold |~| Boot:  SSD WD Green M.2 2280 240GB |~| Storage: 1x3TB HDD 7200rpm Seagate Barracuda + SanDisk Ultra 3D 1TB |~| Case: Fractal Design Meshify C Mini |~| Display: Toshiba UL7A 4K/60hz |~| OS: Windows 10 Pro.

Luna, the temporary Desktop:

CPU: AMD R9 7950XT  |~| Cooling: bq! Dark Rock 4 Pro |~| MOBO: Gigabyte Aorus Master |~| RAM: 32G Kingston HyperX |~| GPU: AMD Radeon RX 7900XTX (Reference) |~| PSU: Corsair HX1000 80+ Platinum |~| Windows Boot Drive: 2x 512GB (1TB total) Plextor SATA SSD (RAID0 volume) |~| Linux Boot Drive: 500GB Kingston A2000 |~| Storage: 4TB WD Black HDD |~| Case: Cooler Master Silencio S600 |~| Display 1 (leftmost): Eizo (unknown model) 1920x1080 IPS @ 60Hz|~| Display 2 (center): BenQ ZOWIE XL2540 1920x1080 TN @ 240Hz |~| Display 3 (rightmost): Wacom Cintiq Pro 24 3840x2160 IPS @ 60Hz 10-bit |~| OS: Windows 10 Pro (games / art) + Linux (distro: NixOS; programming and daily driver)

Not sure if you like MMOs, but I saw you mention Elder Scrolls. :) 

ESO is my newest addiction since WoW became to expensive for my wallet...

They also came out with a Morrowind upgrade not too long ago as well.

Bought an i5, got an i7. Thanks Amazon.

Spoiler

Specs:

CPU: i7-4790 @ 3.6 GHz | CPU Cooler: Cooler Master Hyper Evo 212 | Motherboard: MSI Z97 SLI Krait Edition | GPU: Gigabyte GTX 1070 Windforce OC 8GB | RAM: 16 GB Crucial Ballistix Sport @ 1600 MHz | Case: Cooler Master Storm Trooper | HDD: Seagate FireCuda SSHD 2TB | SSD: Samsung 850 EVO 500 GB | PSU: EVGA 750P2 80+ | Monitor: Acer 21.5" 1080p & Samsung 27" Curved 1080p | Keyboard & Mouse: Cooler Master Storm Octane Combo | Headset: Logitech G35 | Speakers: Logitech Z313 | OS: Windows 10 Home

https://robertsspaceindustries.com/

I would recommend looking into this game! I know it's not a steam game, but it is a game unlike any other. You and your friends - as many or as few as you like - adventure off into space and live your own Sci-Fi adventure! You don't need more than the basic package at $45 to get started. If you use the code STAR-2DHS-2TDT you can get a bonus to your start. Message me if you have any questions I can answer!

On 6/17/2017 at 0:56 PM, Noah Sky said:

and not minecraft pls

Dragons Dogma Dark Arisen - Alice Madness Returns - Borderlands

Be Vigilant or Jump Off

Smite and Paragon

My stuff:

Spoiler

CPU :  Intel i5 8400 | GPU : MSI GTX 970 Gaming 4GB

RAM : 32GB Corsair Vengeance DDR4 @ 3600MHz

Mouse : Logitech G502 HERO SE | Keyboard : Mountain Everest Max w/ Cherry MX Brown

Headset : Beyerdynamics DT990 Pro 250Ω w/ AT2020USB+

Monitor : Acer XF240H @  144Hz