EMC Celerra NS120: When to use CSA?

Hello everyone,

I recently got a used Celerra NS120 system with a single blade, but two disk enclosures.

I have cabled everything according to the installation guide and re-installed the Control Station Linux on the CS. I had to do that, because the person I bought it from can't tell me the passwords, etc.

The CS is currently sitting in the screen saying "Is this a Control Station Fresh Install?". This is the first one it shows after it rebooted to finish the installation. I assumed this was the correct screen, since I have to use CSA right after the installation?

Now when I try to run CSA, it says "ERROR:Celerra not found". I have tried attaching the windows client directly to the LAN-Port labled MGMT, and also tried when both were connected to a switch. I have also tried different clients and disabled other ethernet-ports on both. Windows-Firewall on both clients was disabled too (I don't use any other firewall on my clients).

Am I doing something wrong here?

I am completely new to this whole topic, so please excuse any stupid mistakes.

Any help will be appreciated!

Thanks in advance!

Please quote me in any answers to my posts, so that I can read them easily and don´t forget about them. Thanks!

I love spending my time with PC tinkering, networking and server-stuff.