Building DIY 3D printer

Hy to all of you reading this. Im currently thinking about building my own 3D printer... anyone with experience want to help me?

I will attach a file with the electronic gear I plan to use.

The main problem im facing right now is the frame.... there are no premade solutions on the internet so I was wondering what would be the best solution for making one myself.

links 3d printer.docx

well i wanted to build it myself with the components i selected so i can easily upgrade it... it is also mainly meant as a learning process so i get to know some eletronics.

19 hours ago, Hackentosher said:

Prusa i3 frame 

Is it a good frame and can you buy it seperate? Like without all of the electronics?

Btw any of you have some advice on my electrical and mechanical components?

On 6/17/2017 at 2:03 AM, Baptiste said:

Hy to all of you reading this. Im currently thinking about building my own 3D printer... anyone with experience want to help me?

I will attach a file with the electronic gear I plan to use.

The main problem im facing right now is the frame.... there are no premade solutions on the internet so I was wondering what would be the best solution for making one myself.

links 3d printer.docx

some kid in my engineering class built the frame out of 2x4s (wood) and metal brackets

Main Rig | Personal Build | Windows 10 | R7 2700x 3.7~4.3ghz | ASUS ROG Strix B450-I | 16gb DDR4 3200mhz | GTX 1080 FE | Coolermaster Elite 130 | Corsair H60 | WD Blue SN500 500GB NVMe SSD + 1tb WD Green HDD + 1tb WD Blue HDD

Laptop | HP m6-w102dx | Windows 10 | i7-5500u 2.4~3.0ghz | 8gb DDR3L | GT 930m 2gb| 120gb Sandisk SSD

Phone | Pixel 3 | Verizon | 64gb

On 2017-6-19 at 6:04 PM, SlipperyPete said:

some kid in my engineering class built the frame out of 2x4s (wood) and metal brackets

do you have some pictures?

31 minutes ago, Baptiste said:

do you have some pictures?

i dont and im no longer in contact in the individual. im sorry

Main Rig | Personal Build | Windows 10 | R7 2700x 3.7~4.3ghz | ASUS ROG Strix B450-I | 16gb DDR4 3200mhz | GTX 1080 FE | Coolermaster Elite 130 | Corsair H60 | WD Blue SN500 500GB NVMe SSD + 1tb WD Green HDD + 1tb WD Blue HDD

Laptop | HP m6-w102dx | Windows 10 | i7-5500u 2.4~3.0ghz | 8gb DDR3L | GT 930m 2gb| 120gb Sandisk SSD

Phone | Pixel 3 | Verizon | 64gb