Razer Blade 14 vs Msi GS63VR

Both laptops would have 1060's and 6700hq's in. I want to know what would be good for a person that takes his laptop everywhere he goes for music production (fl studio, metric fuck-ton of vsts in each project) and plays gta V and other similar games when he gets home. I really like the looks and build quality of the blade, but it's almost 400$ more on ebay (I don't have enough to buy new). What should I get. 

Honestly from a music production point of view just get the one with the most amount of RAM you can afford and add more.Kontakt by itself can take up more than 10 gb .Omnisphere easily gets to 2 and im not even including waves/slate plugins here 

My life

If you don't mind thehigh-pitched fan noise while playing GTA 5, the Blade is much more portable. A friend of mine has the MSI GS63VR, and it's not a bad Laptop, but i's a lot heavier and not very portable. It's a great budget option though. With a bit of work you can also ugrade the RAm and storage, which isn't possible in the Blade (RAM).

I love Small Form factor ITX rigs.

And as @Himommies said, you'll probably want more than 16gb of RAM.

And if you even think about After Effects, Video or photo editing, I'd suggest going with more than 16gb as well if you want to do some serious work.

But then again, the Blade's got the better screen. 100% Adobe RGB (if you know what I'm saying...)

avoid Razer, they have quality issues, get the g63 vr or vr stealth, you can also look at Aero 14.  

15 minutes ago, nerdslayer1 said:

avoid Razer, they have quality issues, get the g63 vr or vr stealth, you can also look at Aero 14.  

Aero 14 build quality scares me, I don't like the idea of a plastic anything. 

7 minutes ago, MonteOfficial said:

Aero 14 build quality scares me, I don't like the idea of a plastic anything. 

msi vr stealth is not bad 

Honestly the dual drive system in the msi was already making me lean to it but the fact that razer has non upgradable ram just sold me. If someone that owns a gs63vr can tell me how loud it is (will be used in quiet classrooms) and how I can turn down the fans that would be great. 

actually you'd want to go with the razor that linus reviewed that was good which he bought one for every one of his team. This razor doesnt have the same build quality issues and is what you should consider.

There are various options, the aero seems decent but lacks thunderbolt.

Theres also clevo too.