Fans connected to PSU

So, I have two of the case fans (The front 2) connected directly to my motherboard and my rear and top exhaust fans connected to my PSU so i was wondering so all my fans run at full power all the time or just my or just the ones connected to my PSU? and would this be affecting the air pressure in my case? 

Just the one connected to your psu runs at full power

My Rig

CPU - Ryzen 5 1600@3.8ghz          GPU - XFX XXX RX580 8g          Cooler - Arctic Freezer 33 eSports edition green          Motherboard - Gigabyte AB350 Gaming 3          Ram -  G.Skill 2x8 Ripjaws 5 2666                   Case - Pahntecs P400s TGE Modded with Green accents          PSU - Seasonic M1211 evo 620w          SSD - Samsung 960 evo 500 GB          HDD - Seagate Barracuda 7200rpm 2tb       

Fans - 2 be quiet SilentWings 3         OS - Windows 10 Home 64-Bit         Cables - Cable Mod Green Cable Extension

Peripherals

Mouse - Logitech G502          Keyboard - k95 Platinum Brown          Headset - Philips SHP9500s + Vmoda Boom Pro          Monitor - LG 29UM69GB

Webcam - USB webcam for Wii Fitness game xD

What mobo, what fans and which headers are they on? If you have like 3pins on older mobo, those will run at full speed. CPU fan usually has automated curve, but rest of headers don't by default.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv