Need help choosing cable combs for my Corsair AX 860 with Gen 2 Type Cable Kit!

Hi, I have a generation type 2 white Corsair cable kit (including the 24pin set) for my AX 860 and I'm really confused with the wire opening size. I have a vendor offering an option between 2.5 (2.65mm) and 2.85mm sizes. Which one should I go for ? The only option for Cable Combs I have is from a brand named Munky Mods - Pro Flex series. http://geb.ebay.in/ImportHubViewItem?itemid=162229271605 I am from Mumbai (Bombay), India and this seems like the only option I have and importing it through eBay (India). It is mentioned on the web link that 2.5mm will fit Corsair PSU's but I checked another site and they were recommending the biggest size for the Gen 2 Type Cable Kit. So here I am confused AF! 

HELP!

IMG_0676.JPG

I did not know that they have different specs.. But if I had to guess, I'd go with the bigger size (2.85mm) because I know type 2 cable sleeves are thicker than type 3/4I did not know that they have different specs.. But if I had to guess, I'd go with the bigger size (2.85mm) because I know type 2 cable sleeves are thicker than the type 3 and 4

3 hours ago, Corsair Joseph said:

I did not know that they have different specs.. But if I had to guess, I'd go with the bigger size (2.85mm) because I know type 2 cable sleeves are thicker than type 3/4I did not know that they have different specs.. But if I had to guess, I'd go with the bigger size (2.85mm) because I know type 2 cable sleeves are thicker than the type 3 and 4

Are you sure? Because there is no way I can return this, eBay is importing this from the U.S! If it doesn't fit I'm gonna be stuck with it. Thanks!

I am pretty confident that our type 3/4 cables are thinner than our type 2. So if you have type 2 cable, go for the 2.85mm