Samsung 4k monitor?

metrocsgo

For what do you want to use it?

If you want my attention, quote meh! D: or just stick an @samcool55 in your post :3

Spying on everyone to fight against terrorism is like shooting a mosquito with a cannon

Just now, samcool55 said:

For what do you want to use it?

4k gaming? I kinda just want a nice 4k screen that's kinda cheap.

Just now, metrocsgo said:

4k gaming? I kinda just want a nice 4k screen that's kinda cheap.

4K gaming might be more difficult than you might think.

If you are planning to play AAA games on 4K, you need a really good graphics card.

Honestly the only decent option for that monitor is a Vega card, but that's not available.

Or you can get a 1080ti and ignore freesync :P

If you want my attention, quote meh! D: or just stick an @samcool55 in your post :3

Spying on everyone to fight against terrorism is like shooting a mosquito with a cannon

4K gaming might be more difficult than you might think.

If you are planning to play AAA games on 4K, you need a really good graphics card.

Honestly the only decent option for that monitor is a Vega card, but that's not available.

Or you can get a 1080ti and ignore freesync :P

I know 4k is expensive asf,waiting for the new vega cards to drop but you know I need a monitor too?

I know 4k is expensive asf,waiting for the new vega cards to drop but you know I need a monitor too?

If you want to get a vega card then yes, that monitor is a good option.

That's honestly just based on the few things we know about vega, there's a small risk vega might end up being a complete turd but i assume it's going to be fine.

2 minutes ago, samcool55 said:

If you want to get a vega card then yes, that monitor is a good option.

That's honestly just based on the few things we know about vega, there's a small risk vega might end up being a complete turd but i assume it's going to be fine.

Even if Vega is 10-25ish % worse than a 1080ti and it's price is 20-30 lower it's fine in my scenario it's fine not planning to play on 4k very high, just want 4k med/high

Even if Vega is 10-25ish % worse than a 1080ti and it's price is 20-30 lower it's fine in my scenario it's fine not planning to play on 4k very high, just want 4k med/high

Umm, miners are eating gpu stocks for breakfast, i won't be surprised if vega is sold out for weeks or even months after release because of it.

Hopefully the mining craze is dead by then, i really hate it...

Umm, miners are eating gpu stocks for breakfast, i won't be surprised if vega is sold out for weeks or even months after release because of it.

Hopefully the mining craze is dead by then, i really hate it...

Stock in Denmark is usually pretty good compared to other countries especially high end hardware.