Peripheral upgrades

I have about 140-150 USD to upgrade my peripherals (that need upgrades). I doubt I could upgrade my monitor with that much, so I wont include that in my list. I currently have a rosewill RK-9100xB MX Blue keyboard with a hyperX cloud Core and a Logitech G403. My mousepad is a redragon kunlun or whatever it is called. 

I was looking at a few mousepads and microphones and I currently am thinking about getting the Glorious 3XL Extended Gaming Mouse Mat and I have no idea about the mic. What else should I upgrade and what are some suggestions for microphones or other possible upgrades?

thanks in advance for any suggestions

I've always liked Steelseries QcK for a mousepad but that's pretty subjective. Blue Snowball or Yeti (depending on budget for the mic) are both awesome options. Also TIL there are Rosewill keyboards.

Lenovo Ideapad 720s 14 inch ------ One day I'll have a desktop again...

QcK XXL. Best pad hands down. 

I'd look into getting some new feet for the G403 if you need more glide on a good pad. 

and I'm no expert on microphones 

idk

Just now, Spork829 said:

I've always liked Steelseries QcK for a mousepad but that's pretty subjective. Blue Snowball or Yeti (depending on budget for the mic) are both awesome options. Also TIL there are Rosewill keyboards.

I was looking at the yeti, and I never realized rosewill made mechanical keyboards until I got this keyboard. Not the best quality but for $80 with a full size keyboard and genuine cherry MX Blue switches I think its fine. Thanks for the suggestion!

Just now, Droidbot said:

QcK XXL. Best pad hands down. 

I'd look into getting some new feet for the G403 if you need more glide on a good pad. 

and I'm no expert on microphones 

is that steelseries mousepad the same size as the glorious one? also the G403 is relatively new (under 6 months) so I dont think it needs new feet yet.

Just now, HalfOfALifeLeft said:

I was looking at the yeti, and I never realized rosewill made mechanical keyboards until I got this keyboard. Not the best quality but for $80 with a full size keyboard and genuine cherry MX Blue switches I think its fine. Thanks for the suggestion!

Yeah for genuine Cherry switches that's an awesome value. Hell I got my 68-key for the same price :D

Lenovo Ideapad 720s 14 inch ------ One day I'll have a desktop again...

Just now, Spork829 said:

Yeah for genuine Cherry switches that's an awesome value. Hell I got my 68-key for the same price :D

It was a good value and that price wasnt even on sale. The USB hud and audio passthrough was an added bonus. 

I'd keep your keyboard, mouse, and monitor. Redragon mousepads suck, speaking from experience. Logitech, Glorious PC Master Race, Steelseries, and even Razer have pretty decent mousepads, mine is a Logitech G640 and I LOVE it.

Maybe a mic? Samson is a good brand, along with Blue as @Spork829 mentioned.

5 minutes ago, Spork829 said:

Also TIL there are Rosewill keyboards.

Right? they get overlooked often but are a solid choice for a no-frills decent Cherry MX keyboard.

qυoтe мe pleaѕe!

Me at the Apple store: "So how fast is this little macbook?"

Apple employee: "Cheetah Fast. Lightning Fast. It's Really, really, fast."

1 minute ago, Natsoup said:

Logitech, Glorious PC Master Race, Steelseries, and even Razer have pretty decent mousepads, mine is a Logitech G640 and I LOVE it.

Maybe a mic? Samson is a good brand, along with Blue as @Spork829 mentioned.

those are the upgrades that I thought of aswell, I havent heard of samson though, I'll google that. And as for the mousepad, whoever makes the largest mousepad has my buy, and it looks like the glorious XXXL is the largest so far.

Thanks for the info!

16 minutes ago, HalfOfALifeLeft said:

those are the upgrades that I thought of aswell, I havent heard of samson though, I'll google that. And as for the mousepad, whoever makes the largest mousepad has my buy, and it looks like the glorious XXXL is the largest so far.

Thanks for the info!

No problem friend.

qυoтe мe pleaѕe!

Me at the Apple store: "So how fast is this little macbook?"

Apple employee: "Cheetah Fast. Lightning Fast. It's Really, really, fast."