Best Advice You Can Give To A Lad/ Friend

Haeking

Just go for it I want to hear what people have to offer ?

1 hour ago, Haeking said:

Just go for it I want to hear what people have to offer ?

Liquor before beer your in the clear, Beer before Liquor you'll never be any sicker. 

Water/Power aid with alcohol and you wont get a headache. 

See your primary care physician yearly to make sure your all good. 

I just want to sit back and watch the world burn. 

Keep your booger hook off the bang switch.

Condoms are cheaper than children.

It's not a good thing If she/he is willing to have sex on the first date; especially if they've had a lot of first dates.

Grilled cheese sandwiches taste better made in a cast iron pan.

never take their first offer

"We're all in this together, might as well be friends" Tom, Toonami.

mini eLiXiVy: my open source 65% mechanical PCB, a build log, PCB anatomy and discussing open source licenses: https://linustechtips.com/topic/1366493-elixivy-a-65-mechanical-keyboard-build-log-pcb-anatomy-and-how-i-open-sourced-this-project/

mini_cardboard: a 4% keyboard build log and how keyboards workhttps://linustechtips.com/topic/1328547-mini_cardboard-a-4-keyboard-build-log-and-how-keyboards-work/

Never mix bleach and ammonia unless you want to  

muh specs 

Gaming and HTPC (reparations)- ASUS 1080, MSI X99A SLI Plus, 5820k- 4.5GHz @ 1.25v, asetek based 360mm AIO, RM 1000x, 16GB memory, 750D with front USB 2.0 replaced with 3.0  ports, 2 250GB 850 EVOs in Raid 0 (why not, only has games on it), some hard drives

Screens- Acer preditor XB241H (1080p, 144Hz Gsync), LG 1080p ultrawide, (all mounted) directly wired to TV in other room

Stuff- k70 with reds, steel series rival, g13, full desk covering mouse mat

All parts black

Workstation(desk)- 3770k, 970 reference, 16GB of some crucial memory, a motherboard of some kind I don't remember, Micomsoft SC-512N1-L/DVI, CM Storm Trooper (It's got a handle, can you handle that?), 240mm Asetek based AIO, Crucial M550 256GB (upgrade soon), some hard drives, disc drives, and hot swap bays

Screens- 3  ASUS VN248H-P IPS 1080p screens mounted on a stand, some old tv on the wall above it. 

Stuff- Epicgear defiant (solderless swappable switches), g600, moutned mic and other stuff. 

Laptop docking area- 2 1440p korean monitors mounted, one AHVA matte, one samsung PLS gloss (very annoying, yes). Trashy Razer blackwidow chroma...I mean like the J key doesn't click anymore. I got a model M i use on it to, but its time for a new keyboard. Some edgy Utechsmart mouse similar to g600. Hooked to laptop dock for both of my dell precision laptops. (not only docking area)

Shelf- i7-2600 non-k (has vt-d), 380t, some ASUS sandy itx board, intel quad nic. Currently hosts shared files, setting up as pfsense box in VM. Also acts as spare gaming PC with a 580 or whatever someone brings. Hooked into laptop dock area via usb switch

A long time ago, a drill sergeant of mine gave me the best advice ive ever heard.  "if you cant control it, dont bitch about it"

For context, it was freezing cold and pouring rain, and of course everybody was throwing a bitch fit cuz we had to lay down in the mud. The only things you can actually control in that situation, is wearing wet weather gear and more layers, you cant make it stop raining, you cant make it warmer, you cant make the sun come out, and you're still gonna lay down in that puddle. Bitching about it is only going to make you more pissed off, and annoy everybody else around you.

Ive taken this to heart and applied it to literally every situation in my life. And although nothing in my life is perfect(faaar from it), its made me a better, and happier person overall.

How do Reavers clean their spears?

|Specs in profile|

The Wheel of Time turns, and Ages come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the Age that gave it birth comes again.

Don't be a fool, wrap your tool.

CPU: 6700K Case: Corsair Air 740 CPU Cooler: H110i GTX Storage: 2x250gb SSD 960gb SSD PSU: Corsair 1200watt GPU: EVGA 1080ti FTW3 RAM: 16gb DDR4 

Other Stuffs: Red sleeved cables, White LED lighting 2 noctua fans on cpu cooler and Be Quiet PWM fans on case.

7 hours ago, Syntaxvgm said:

Never mix bleach and ammonia unless you want to  

Unless you want to what?  Don't leave OP in suspense.  lol

That makes mustard gas or something deadly right?

1 hour ago, MadyTehWolfie said:

Don't be a fool, wrap your tool.

But what if the person is a tool?  lol

Otherwise very smart advice.  Unless someone is ok with having a baby.  

Life isn't fair but you should be.

Don't be mean.  No one likes a jerk. 

All work and no play is no way to live.  Find a balance between the two that you're happy with.  

Never be sorry or embarrased about your interests.  Anyone who won't accept you being you isn't worth your time.   

My advice for men: Don't get married. Women have too many advantages in marriages.

Two friends didn't listen but I did my job as a friend which is to give advice when I think they make a stupid decision. I certainly hope the best for them but I kinda expect the whole thing to sink in a few years. One married only because a child is coming which is already a bad sign.

build your computer dont buy it

stay away from Razer and ASUS

I spent $2500 on building my PC and all i do with it is play no games atm & watch anime at 1080p(finally) watch YT and write essays...  nothing, it just sits there collecting dust...

Builds:

The Toaster Project! Northern Bee!

The original LAN PC build log! (Old, dead and replaced by The Toaster Project & 5.0)

Spoiler

"Here is some advice that might have gotten lost somewhere along the way in your life. 

#1. Treat others as you would like to be treated.

#2. It's best to keep your mouth shut; and appear to be stupid, rather than open it and remove all doubt.

#3. There is nothing "wrong" with being wrong. Learning from a mistake can be more valuable than not making one in the first place.

Follow these simple rules in life, and I promise you, things magically get easier. " - MageTank 31-10-2016

On 6/14/2017 at 3:35 AM, Teddy07 said:

My advice for men: Don't get married. Women have too many advantages in marriages.

Two friends didn't listen but I did my job as a friend which is to give advice when I think they make a stupid decision. I certainly hope the best for them but I kinda expect the whole thing to sink in a few years. One married only because a child is coming which is already a bad sign.

Fuck dude... Advantages? It's not one person versus the other, it's companionship. Don't get married for the wrong reasons is what I'd say.

On 14.6.2017 at 7:54 AM, Bleedingyamato said:

But what if the person is a tool?

Listen to the man and wrap it. Airtight.

I deal in shitposts and shitpost accessories.

2 hours ago, JoeyDM said:

Fuck dude... Advantages? It's not one person versus the other, it's companionship. Don't get married for the wrong reasons is what I'd say.

Guess you never witnessed a divorce.

On 6/14/2017 at 1:54 AM, Bleedingyamato said:

Unless you want to what?  Don't leave OP in suspense.  lol

That makes mustard gas or something deadly right?

But what if the person is a tool?  lol

Otherwise very smart advice.  Unless someone is ok with having a baby.  

unless you feel like you want to mix it. I'm not in charge of your life lol 

muh specs 

Gaming and HTPC (reparations)- ASUS 1080, MSI X99A SLI Plus, 5820k- 4.5GHz @ 1.25v, asetek based 360mm AIO, RM 1000x, 16GB memory, 750D with front USB 2.0 replaced with 3.0  ports, 2 250GB 850 EVOs in Raid 0 (why not, only has games on it), some hard drives

Screens- Acer preditor XB241H (1080p, 144Hz Gsync), LG 1080p ultrawide, (all mounted) directly wired to TV in other room

Stuff- k70 with reds, steel series rival, g13, full desk covering mouse mat

All parts black

Workstation(desk)- 3770k, 970 reference, 16GB of some crucial memory, a motherboard of some kind I don't remember, Micomsoft SC-512N1-L/DVI, CM Storm Trooper (It's got a handle, can you handle that?), 240mm Asetek based AIO, Crucial M550 256GB (upgrade soon), some hard drives, disc drives, and hot swap bays

Screens- 3  ASUS VN248H-P IPS 1080p screens mounted on a stand, some old tv on the wall above it. 

Stuff- Epicgear defiant (solderless swappable switches), g600, moutned mic and other stuff. 

Laptop docking area- 2 1440p korean monitors mounted, one AHVA matte, one samsung PLS gloss (very annoying, yes). Trashy Razer blackwidow chroma...I mean like the J key doesn't click anymore. I got a model M i use on it to, but its time for a new keyboard. Some edgy Utechsmart mouse similar to g600. Hooked to laptop dock for both of my dell precision laptops. (not only docking area)

Shelf- i7-2600 non-k (has vt-d), 380t, some ASUS sandy itx board, intel quad nic. Currently hosts shared files, setting up as pfsense box in VM. Also acts as spare gaming PC with a 580 or whatever someone brings. Hooked into laptop dock area via usb switch

8 minutes ago, Syntaxvgm said:

unless you feel like you want to mix it. I'm not in charge of your life lol 

If someone mixed those things they'd have no life for you to be in charge of.  ?

Steal as much money as you can as a person of trust.

Then do your 2 year bit in the penitentiary.