How much would I have to lower setting to get 60fps With 1050 ti

So I am thinking of going for the 1050 ti over some more expensive cards and using the extra money for games, I am not someone who is insane about graphics, would I be able to run all games at 1080p at medium to high setting if I turned down the anti aliasing some or something, I don't care about looks as long as it isn't at potato mode, should I suck it up and go for the more expensive card, or just lower some settings?

Most games should work fine at med-high. 

Please quote our replys so we get a notification and can reply easily. Never cheap out on a PSU, or I will come to watch the fireworks. 

PSU Tier List

My specs

Spoiler

PC:

CPU: Intel Core i5-6600K @4.8GHz
CPU Cooler: Noctua NH-U14S 
Motherboard:  ASUS Maximus VIII Hero 
GPU: Zotac AMP Extreme 1070 @ 2114Mhz
Memory: Corsair Vengeance LPX 16GB (2 x 8GB) DDR4-2400 
Storage: Samsung 850 EVO-Series 500GB 
Storage: Western Digital Caviar Blue 1TB
Case: Cooler Master MasterCase Pro 5 
Power Supply: EVGA 750W G2

Peripherals 

Keyboard: Corsair K70 LUX Browns
Mouse: Logitech G502 
Headphones: Kingston HyperX Cloud Revolver 

Monitor: U2713M @ 75Hz

8 minutes ago, Jonas Lytle said:

So I am thinking of going for the 1050 ti over some more expensive cards and using the extra money for games, I am not someone who is insane about graphics, would I be able to run all games at 1080p at medium to high setting if I turned down the anti aliasing some or something, I don't care about looks as long as it isn't at potato mode, should I suck it up and go for the more expensive card, or just lower some settings?

Depends on the game you play. Most of them would be able to obtain 60fps at med or high setting. Maybe some newer AAA games would require you to tone it down to low or lowest settings to hit 60fps.

Spoiler

[CPU] i5-4690K @ 4.5GHz with NZXT Kraken X61 [MOBO] Asus Z97-AR [Memory] HyperX Fury 32GB DDR3-1600 [Storage] Samsung 840 EVO 500GB & WD 1TB Black & Hitachi 1TB [GPU] Gigabyte GTX 1080 8GB Xtreme Gaming [Case] Corsair Air 540 [PSU] Cooler Master V1000 [Case Fan] Corsair SP140 LED Fan x 3 & SP120 LED Fan x 3 [Display] Main: Philips 31.5" FULL HD IPS | Side: Philips 28" 4K UHD [Keyboard] Razer Blackwidow Ultimate Stealth Edition [Mouse] Razer Ouroboros [Mouse Pad] Razer Firefly [Sound] BOSE Companion 5 Multimedia Speaker System

19 minutes ago, Jonas Lytle said:

I play Fallout 4 at Ultra on my 1050ti FTW, 60FPS most places except the msot densely packed. I can run Fallout 4 on all three of my screens at 30+ FPS on my 1050ti.

I use FXAA for everything, TAA is a waste of cycles and FSAA is plain stupid. Intel's CMAA should be making its way to nVidia's next chipset.

Honestly, the 1050ti is a great card and there's no reason to not buy it if its within your budget and you don't need the GTX 1080 TI FTW Super Ultra Mega Faggy Cooling Gaymaster3000 SuperSuckADick enthusiast grade cards that people like Austin Evans and Paul's Hardware have for their shit.