I can't click

Some strange thing is happening to my laptop. When i start my laptop and wait for steam to update, the screen suddenly flick to blank white for a couple of seconds, then i can't click in the desktop. In order to click on the desktop, i need to restart my pc. All the mouse is working fine. The only thing i could click is the bar thing when you press that windows button. Any clue about what's happening? And some solution? This has happened a few months ago, its gone for a while and now it's back. Thanks

5 minutes ago, HanselPutra370 said:

Some strange thing is happening to my laptop. When i start my laptop and wait for steam to update, the screen suddenly flick to blank white for a couple of seconds, then i can't click in the desktop. In order to click on the desktop, i need to restart my pc. All the mouse is working fine. The only thing i could click is the bar thing when you press that windows button. Any clue about what's happening? And some solution? This has happened a few months ago, its gone for a while and now it's back. Thanks

Um.. not too sure. Go into task manager and see if anything is hanging. What's using up resources? Check Event Viewer for issues. Both application tab and system tabs.

You definitely should check your resource usage, It sounds like that is more than likely the problem. If its not give it the ol' update drivers and hope it starts working again treatment!xD

If I had to choose between my computer and girlfriend, well lets just say you can play more games when single.:)