LCD Working, but no image showing

Hello everyone, this is my first post, so let me know if I've done anything wrong here.

So I've got this LP156WH3 TL SA Screen I got from my old Dell Inspiron 3521, and it seems to be working. I also got a MM.NT68676.2 controller board. But here's the problem: I get no image showing up. No boot screen, no menu, no anything.

Here's a video of what happens.

Thanks,

AcroGen

//acrogen

//music maker

//video game enthusiast

//tech support

//java programmer

Thread moved to Troubleshooting.

"It pays to keep an open mind, but not so open your brain falls out." - Carl Sagan.

"I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you" - Edward I. Koch

Alright. I hate being that guy but.... 

You're on carpet, lots of carpet. Thick static loving carpet. You most likely fried something there. Normaly if its on short hair carpet its not so bad, but that long hair shit is like electronic death.

||Intel i7-7770k | MSi Z270 Carbon Gaming Pro | 16GB G.Skill TridentZ RGB 3000mhz | EVGA GTX 1080 FTW | Corsair 400C & RM750 PSU + H100i||

||Creative SB Recon 3D Fatal1ty | Samsung Evo 850 500GB | Seagate 2TB | Lots of red LED fans |Corsair K70 Black | Razer Deathadder Chroma|| 

||Dell 27" U2713HM | ASUS VP239H | Kingston HyperX Cloud II | Win 10 Pro | Portable gaming made possible with MSI GT70 2OC and a bag to dump in||

~~Assembled with love and care~~

That reminds me, I sorta got burned by touching one of the capacitors.

And no, it had the same issue on wood before I moved the controller board and monitor to the carpet.

//acrogen

//music maker

//video game enthusiast

//tech support

//java programmer