Asrock B350 Pro4/Ryzen 1600: Windows freezing up

Recently sold my intel rig as I wanted to give Ryzen ago, it was all going well until I booted into windows, where randomly, Windows would completely lock up, requiring a reboot.
There was no black screen or BSOD, the computer would just lock up completely. 
I know ryzen has had a lot of compatibility issues, so far I have updated to the newest BIOS for my motherboard, and I am running the system at completely stock settings, no OC's - nothing changed at all in BIOS.
Here are the specs:

CPU: Ryzen 5 1600

Mobo: Asrock B350 Pro4 /w 2.60 BIOS (most recent)

RAM: Crucial Ballistix Sport LT 8GB(2x4GB) 2400mhz (stock) 16-16-16 timing - Part #: BLS2K4G4D240FSB

GPU: Gigabyte GTX960 G1 4Gb.

I'm currently attempting to update to the creators update of windows 10, as I've heard this can solve some issues, however with the computer freezing up every so often I'm finding it difficult to download with my miserable 10 down bandwidth.
If anyone has any quick fixes or things I should check while windows is upgrading I'd greatly appreciate it!

CPU: 6400 @4.6Ghz/1.35v MOBO:GA-Z170M-D3H RAM: 8GB @2720Mhz Case: Corsair 88R GPU: MSI RX470 @1350/1720

2 minutes ago, Whitemk2 said:

Recently sold my intel rig as I wanted to give Ryzen ago, it was all going well until I booted into windows, where randomly, Windows would completely lock up, requiring a reboot.
There was no black screen or BSOD, the computer would just lock up completely. 
I know ryzen has had a lot of compatibility issues, so far I have updated to the newest BIOS for my motherboard, and I am running the system at completely stock settings, no OC's - nothing changed at all in BIOS.
Here are the specs:

CPU: Ryzen 5 1600

Mobo: Asrock B350 Pro4 /w 2.60 BIOS (most recent)

RAM: Crucial Ballistix Sport LT 8GB(2x4GB) 2400mhz (stock) 16-16-16 timing - Part #: BLS2K4G4D240FSB

GPU: Gigabyte GTX960 G1 4Gb.

I'm currently attempting to update to the creators update of windows 10, as I've heard this can solve some issues, however with the computer freezing up every so often I'm finding it difficult to download with my miserable 10 down bandwidth.
If anyone has any quick fixes or things I should check while windows is upgrading I'd greatly appreciate it!

Im having similiar issues. Cant boot to windows 7 disc. 

Victor F. 

My hobbies include: machining, electronics, radiation, and guns

DESKTOP: CPU: Ryzen 5 3600  Motherboard: Asus ROG B550-I RAM: Corsair Vegenence DDR4-3000 SSD: Samsung 970 Pro GPU: MSI GTX1070 Ti Titanium CASE: NZXT H1

LAPTOP: Apple MacBook Pro i7, 16gb ram, 256gb ssd. (2018 model) 

CAMERA: Panasonic Lumix G85

PHONE: iPhone 7 

DRONE: Dji Mavic Pro

All sorted! Fixed by installing the latest version of windows with the creators update. Obviously Ryzen does not like running on an OS that was out before it was! 

CPU: 6400 @4.6Ghz/1.35v MOBO:GA-Z170M-D3H RAM: 8GB @2720Mhz Case: Corsair 88R GPU: MSI RX470 @1350/1720