Apple Abandons JPEG In Favor of HEIF/HEVC

LAwLz
5 hours ago, Mooshi said:

Good. Jpeg is horrible and no one should be using it when making images.

I wish everyone knows this. But apparently not. Jpeg should die a decade ago.

58 minutes ago, Jito463 said:

Personally, I've preferred PNG for years now.  I can't remember the last time I saved anything in JPG format.

I've been dealing with some companies that only accept PDF, JPG, and TIFF for uploads. 

Of course they only made that known when the time to upload came, and it prompted PNG is not supported :/

Why must I be punished so!

5950X | NH D15S | 64GB 3200Mhz | RTX 3090 | ASUS PG348Q+MG278Q

1 hour ago, mariushm said:

Back then, no.

These days, depends on what those 18 channels record.

USB 1.1 full speed is 12 mbps ...  but i'm not sure how much of that bandwidth was actually possible to use by one device... because you have up to 1000 frames per second, and each frame can have 1024 bytes payload.. then theres isochronous transfers which work differently... it's complicated.

FLAC can do maybe 400kbps average per channel of music , around 700 kbps average for stereo audio... lossless.

For voice (ex you cut anything below let's say 50hz and anything above 15 khz) you could probably get it within 250kbps per channel

Nearly lossless, Opus can probably do 96 kbps per channel of music (nearly transparent) , maybe 160 kbps for stereo would be near lossless.

For voice, you could get very good results (nearly transparent) in as little as 48-64 kbps.

raw...

Yeah, if you record 16 bit 48000 Hz you basically have 96,000 bytes per second per channel.  That's 768000 bits or 768kbps. If you do 24bit that's more data... 1152 kbps.

With maybe real time compression down to around 80% using something lossless like zlib / lzo / 7z you could maybe squeeze it in 600 kbps ... for 10 mbps you could maybe get 15-16 audio channels in real time.

-

BUT there were alternatives like ETHERNET cards back then , which could reliably do 10mbps or 100 mbps without any problems, using equally cheap cables.

I don't know anyone who doesn't record in 16/24 bit wav.    But it's not just throughput that can be an issue, driver latency (seems more problematic on USB devices) and clock sync issues can be the difference between a wasted 4 hour set and something you can press a demo out of. 

Grammar and spelling is not indicative of intelligence/knowledge.  Not having the same opinion does not always mean lack of understanding.  

8 hours ago, crystal6tak said:

EDIT:

Might be off topic, but how does VP9 fit in all this? I don't know much about it, but isn't that another royalty free video codec google is working on? People said it would take over years ago... And now they're working on AV1? So VP9 failed or something?

VP9 is nice, but it got some issues.

1) The encoder and decoder were not very good until fairly recently. A recently update to the encoder improved the encoding speed by about 60% in some tests.

2) Support was not as widely spread. Windows still does not support VP9 outside of Edge, which only added support very recently. Windows 10 has supported HEVC since day one. Since AV1 is backed up basically all big tech companies, except Apple, wide adoption is 99.9% guaranteed.

3) The patent situation was/is somewhat unclear. MPEG-LA (which are a completely different group than MPEG) threatened to sue companies using VP8 because it infringed on H.264 patents. That threat did not lead anywhere, but because of it (and similar threats made towards for example Theora), many companies felt like it was better safe than sorry and went the "we'll just pay and be sure that we're safe" route.

4) VP9 is "current-gen" compression. AV1 is going to be next-gen. VP9 currently provides about the same image quality per bit as HEVC (H.265). AV1 is aiming to (and I am fairly sure it already does) provide the same image quality at even smaller file sizes (or better quality at the same file size) than HEVC. It's going to go up against H.266 or whatever it will be called.

Since the licensing situation was getting out of hand, several companies started developing their own codecs meant to replace HEVC. Google started developing VP10. Cisco started developing Thor. Mozilla/Xiph started developing Daala.

Then they all decided that it would be better if everyone just started developing a single codec instead of three different ones. So they formed the Alliance for Open Media (AOMedia) along with a lot of other companies. A huge amount of work is being done by AOMedia to make sure that nobody will get in trouble for using it, just to avoid the current uncertainty that surrounds VP8 and by extension, VP9.

The license for AV1 is (currently) really good.

Some highlights:

1) It's open source and does not involve any licensing fees.

2) The license is short and fairly easy to read (unlike for example Opus which has two separate licenses which you need to read).

3) It uses the same license for both the (reference) encoder and decoder. When you buy a license for HEVC, you will get a completely different license depending on if your license covers the encoder or decoder. So if you want to do both, you will need two separate licenses that you need to pay for and make sure you do not violate.

4) It includes a very broad and strict defensive termination clause, which means that if you sue anyone for using the AV1 codec, you lose the right to all patents involving AV1. That means that if Netflix decided to sue you for using AV1, then Netflix will lose the right to use all the patents Microsoft, Mozilla, Google, Amazon and everyone else have contributed. So basically, suing anyone over AV1 is suicide because it's like starting a fight against the entire tech industry.

5) The license passes the so called Debian desert island test. In practice what it boils down to is that the license is embedded into the actual product, which means that anyone using AV1 has been granted permission to use it. You do not need to sign anything, or ask for permission. Anyone can pick up AV1 and use it, and by doing so they are granted a license.

9 hours ago, mariushm said:

We already had BPG (image format based on HEVC intra frame, up to 14 bit per color or lossless, one frame only, backwards compatible with jpeg color formats etc) : https://bellard.org/bpg/

BPG has all the same licensing issues as HEIF/HEVC but lacks a lot of the benefits of HEIF (gallery, nondestructive editing, etc). Not to mention that BPG, while awesome, has essentially no support at all. There are no major companies backing it.

9 hours ago, mariushm said:

saving 10-20% of an imager size ?

I recommend you read my posts again, because it's far more than just saving 10-20% of storage (and hardware acceleration).

9 hours ago, Dan Castellaneta said:

This is also what we should be doing with MP3.

Good news!

AOMedia members will most likely make Opus the default audio codec to go along with AV1 video.

So in ~2-3 years time we might see modern and completely free video and audio codecs gain widespread adoption.

The future of image formats is very unclear though...

6 hours ago, mariushm said:

The Polaris as far as I know has only "hybrid" support for VP9 decoding, it's not 100% hardware decoded, and there's no hardware encoder for VP9 in the video cards. Therefore, that could be a reason why they don't support it.

Are you sure? I think AMD specifically said that Polaris would support VP9, but the driver for it was not ready yet.

A quick Google and I found this statement on their site:

The Radeon RX 480 features AMD's most versatile decode accelerator ever, enabling beautiful HDR movies using 10-bit HEVC from the likes of Netflix and Amazon, accelerated H.264 video of streamers on Twitch, accelerated VP9 videos on sites like YouTube, and razor-sharp video calling using HEVC and MJPEG in applications like Skype.

Since they do not make any distinction in the wording between HEVC and VP9 acceleration, I just assumed that they were both fully hardware accelerated.

6 hours ago, mariushm said:

It would take years to make hardware decoders for AV1 even if they start designing the chips from preliminary documents , drafts etc so there's no point discussing AV1 yet.

Intel, Nvidia, AMD, Qualcomm and ARM are all part of AOMedia and are working closely with everyone to make sure that the codec is suitable for hardware implementations.

The current plan is to have fully functional hardware implemented within 12 months of the format being finalized, and that's on track to be finalized in Q3 or Q4 this year. So expect to see hardware support for AV1 sometime in 2018.

1 hour ago, Jito463 said:

Personally, I've preferred PNG for years now.  I can't remember the last time I saved anything in JPG format.

That's a really bad idea, since PNG is not suitable for a lot of different things.

3 minutes ago, LAwLz said:

That's a really bad idea, since PNG is not suitable for a lot of different things.

WebP though... What's wrong with WebP?

Open standard.smaller than jpeg in a lot of cases. Supports a lot of modern features like Alpha and animations.

Why do we need image files containerized? Like really? Is there any benefit to it outside MPEG getting more royalty money?

Anything that can be done with a container can be done with a directory and a metadata file.

19 minutes ago, Sniperfox47 said:

WebP though... What's wrong with WebP?

Open standard.smaller than jpeg in a lot of cases. Supports a lot of modern features like Alpha and animations.

Why do we need image files containerized? Like really? Is there any benefit to it outside MPEG getting more royalty money?

Anything that can be done with a container can be done with a directory and a metadata file.

It's something that Google came up with practically over night, without consulting anyone about it.  It's severely limiting and poorly chosen... unlike for example Webm which is just a subset of matroska (mastroska=mkv, call webm matroska "light")  which is open source well defined container.

Same as they came up with VP9 and the bitstream format which is very poorly documented and has a lot of quirks and workarounds in order to avoid existing patents. For some time, the bitstream definition was basically whatever their official encoder puked out... there was nothing set in stone.

Now there's several bugs in the format which can not be fixed because the bitstream was prematurely fixed and can no longer be changed because there's too many hardware decoders that would crash with different (corrected) bitstreams.

Here's an example of such bug: https://bugs.chromium.org/p/webm/issues/detail?id=642

For anyone curious about VP9, here's some technical explanation and comparison with h264 and hevc which also explains some of the workarounds against existing patents and various silliness in the format: https://forum.doom9.org/showthread.php?t=168947

You can compare it with this thread which explains how HEVC works : https://forum.doom9.org/showthread.php?t=167081

9 minutes ago, mariushm said:

It's something that Google came up with practically over night, without consulting anyone about it.  It's severely limiting and poorly chosen... unlike for example Webm which is just a subset of matroska (mastroska=mkv, call webm matroska "light")  which is open source well defined container.

Same as they came up with VP9 and the bitstream format which is very poorly documented and has a lot of quirks and workarounds in order to avoid existing patents. For some time, the bitstream definition was basically whatever their official encoder puked out... there was nothing set in stone.

Now there's several bugs in the format which can not be fixed because the bitstream was prematurely fixed and can no longer be changed because there's too many hardware decoders that would crash with different (corrected) bitstreams.

Here's an example of such bug: https://bugs.chromium.org/p/webm/issues/detail?id=642

So what are these restrictions and issues with WebP? I've been using it for literally years on Android without issue, and for a few months on desktop now too without issue. It supports all your typical stuff: lossy&lossless, transparency, animations, icc, expandable metadata, tiling...

If you mean lack of colour space support in lossy versions, is that really a huge issue? If you mean lack of Wide Colour Gamut support is that really an issue? There's plenty of formats that are better suited for High Quality photo storage with WCG than WebP or HEVC. Where WebP and HEVC shine are in small compressed images with highly scalable quality and size.

And as far as "came up with practically over night, without consulting anyone about it" I don't know where you got that. It was developed with the help of the guys who worked at On2 before Google acquired them, guys who had developed numerous video and image codecs before VP8, VP9, WebP and WebM.

And lack of documentation isn't really true at this point either. WebM, VP9, and WebP have all gotten pretty well documented at this point due to their heavy use throughout Android as hardware accelerated formats. Implementation bugs are just that, bugs with the implementation not the format.

Am I missing something here?

why cant we just use png as the standard format?

Longboarders/ skaters message me!

4 minutes ago, IMPERIUS said:

Because PNG compressed like ass, even the lossy versions. It's not well suited to serving on the web, especially in low bandwidth conditions like developing countries where people rely entirely on HSPA+ and LTE.

2 minutes ago, Sniperfox47 said:

Because PNG compressed like ass, even the lossy versions.

?

for the most daily example: in PS you have a compression slider for png formats, and png is a lossless format

2 minutes ago, Sniperfox47 said:

It's not well suited to serving on the web, especially in low bandwidth conditions like developing countries where people rely entirely on HSPA+ and LTE.

you could apply just a moderate ammount of compression

Longboarders/ skaters message me!

31 minutes ago, Sniperfox47 said:

So what are these restrictions and issues with WebP? I've been using it for literally years on Android without issue, and for a few months on desktop now too without issue. It supports all your typical stuff: lossy&lossless, transparency, animations, icc, expandable metadata, tiling...

If you mean lack of colour space support in lossy versions, is that really a huge issue? If you mean lack of Wide Colour Gamut support is that really an issue? There's plenty of formats that are better suited for High Quality photo storage with WCG than WebP or HEVC. Where WebP and HEVC shine are in small compressed images with highly scalable quality and size.

Well let's see ..

format based on RIFF (avi) ,

using in headers 16 bit variables ,  24 bit variables and 32 bit variables  -  yeah, let's save 1-2 bytes in a 1-10 MB picture by using only 2 or 3 bytes to define something when 99% of all computers out there work with 32 bit or 64 bit variables, so for performance reasons it would make sense to read 32 bits or 64 bits at a time

a lot of SHOULD BE  instead of MUST be .. parser is supposed to just tolerate any crap input and just let it pass through even if it may be bad

storing width and height of the frame in a special way ... the parser must add 1 to the value actually stored in the file.

using 3 bytes instead of 4 to define frame duration (which is in ms) ..  why...   then use only 2 bytes to define loop count of an animation ... just use 4 for everything

The format says data should be converted to YCbCr and to convert back to RGB you should use Rec.601 which is ANCIENT (1982) - i guess it's limitation of VP8  .. It is YCbCr 4:2:2 but it's worse at preserving colors than even bt709 (used for HD videos) or bt.2020 which is on 4k and blurays and crap like that

The use of VP8 frames means your images will be limited to maximum 16383 x 16383  which is ancient limitation of VP8 format .. i've had bigger pictures when I scanned documents in my A4 scanner.

anyway.. i could go on and on ... they never should have used that format for webp.

They could have based the webp format on the PNG format and just change the chunk names. 

PNG has support for color spaces and lossless compression, MNG extends PNG to support animation , they could have used the same rules that are in MNG to define animations in WEBP.

Basically WEBP could have been PNG Light + extensions to make it WEBP (define vp9 as compression algorithm, or make it potentially possible to extend the format to support other codecs in the future)

PNG format specification is a pleasure to read, unlike the webp specs.

AMD Ryzen R7 1700 (3.8ghz) w/ NH-D14, EVGA RTX 2080 XC (stock), 4*4GB DDR4 3000MT/s RAM, Gigabyte AB350-Gaming-3 MB, CX750M PSU, 1.5TB SDD + 7TB HDD, Phanteks enthoo pro case

It's clearly not for consumers " best interest ", this is just another format battle that consumers going to pay.

They want licensing deal, because they know they can't make deal with each content creator.

There are other format which license free, but then again... there will always someone somewhere who going to defend this practice.

Similar format battle

MP3 vs AAC

Blueray vs HD-DVD

MKV vs MP4

26 minutes ago, IMPERIUS said:

Because that's like saying we should use screwdrivers for hammering in a nail.

PNG is not, and was not designed, to be a universal image format. It has a lot of limitations compared to HEIF/HEVC and the compression is terrible for images with a lot of colors for example. Why save something at x10 the file size when there is virtually no quality difference?

13 hours ago, CUDA_Cores said:

ahem... betamax

You beat me to this. Well, let me get a lesser known battle...

MINI DISC...

I NEEDED WINDOWS 10 64-BIT SO BADLYxD

The awesome build

Ram: DDR400 2.5 GB   GPU: It's big, that's all I know   Case: A red box   Motherboard: My mother hates me   HDD: I don't have one, I threw it against the wall and it broke, so it is a softdrive   CPU: Intel Pentium 3, Quake get's rekt   OS: Microshaft Winblows XP

Here comes a beast of a laptop, the TravelMate 5742, it's so bad (get the reference )

Ram : 4 GB DDR3 SDRAM  (1066Mhz)     CPU :  Intel Core i5 480M / 2.66 GHz (It turbo's up to 2.93 GHz)     GPU :  Intel HD Graphics     HDD : 500GB (5400 rpm) OS : Windows 10 Pro 64-Bit (Build 1607)

1 hour ago, Coaxialgamer said:

I need help with my browser. I use Vivaldi, and it seems to compress thumbnails now.

I NEEDED WINDOWS 10 64-BIT SO BADLYxD

The awesome build

Ram: DDR400 2.5 GB   GPU: It's big, that's all I know   Case: A red box   Motherboard: My mother hates me   HDD: I don't have one, I threw it against the wall and it broke, so it is a softdrive   CPU: Intel Pentium 3, Quake get's rekt   OS: Microshaft Winblows XP

Here comes a beast of a laptop, the TravelMate 5742, it's so bad (get the reference )

Ram : 4 GB DDR3 SDRAM  (1066Mhz)     CPU :  Intel Core i5 480M / 2.66 GHz (It turbo's up to 2.93 GHz)     GPU :  Intel HD Graphics     HDD : 500GB (5400 rpm) OS : Windows 10 Pro 64-Bit (Build 1607)

HEVC looks incredibly good compared to H.264

ƆԀ S₱▓Ɇ▓cs: i7 6ʇɥפᴉƎ00K (4.4ghz), Asus DeLuxe X99A II, GT҉X҉1҉0҉8҉0 Zotac Amp ExTrꍟꎭe),Si6F4Gb D???????r PlatinUm, EVGA G2 Sǝʌǝᘉ5ᙣᙍᖇᓎᙎᗅᖶt, Phanteks Enthoo Primo, 3TB WD Black, 500gb 850 Evo, H100iGeeTeeX, Windows 10, K70 R̸̢̡̭͍͕̱̭̟̩̀̀̃́̃͒̈́̈́͑̑́̆͘͜ͅG̶̦̬͊́B̸͈̝̖͗̈́, G502, HyperX Cloud 2s, Asus MX34. פN∩SW∀S 960 EVO

Just keeping this here as a backup 9̵̨̢̨̧̧̡̧̡̧̡̧̡̡̢̢̡̢̧̡̢̡̡̢̧̛̛̛̛̛̛̱̖͈̠̝̯̹͉̝̞̩̠̹̺̰̺̲̳͈̞̻̜̫̹̱̗̣͙̻̘͎̲̝͙͍͔̯̲̟̞͚̖̘͉̭̰̣͎͕̼̼̜̼͕͎̣͇͓͓͎̼̺̯͈̤̝͖̩̭͍̣̱̞̬̺̯̼̤̲͎̖̠̟͍̘̭͔̟̗̙̗̗̤̦͍̫̬͔̦̳̗̳͔̞̼̝͍̝͈̻͇̭̠͈̳͍̫̮̥̭͍͔͈̠̹̼̬̰͈̤͚̖̯͍͉͖̥̹̺͕̲̥̤̺̹̹̪̺̺̭͕͓̟̳̹͍̖͎̣̫͓͍͈͕̳̹̙̰͉͙̝̜̠̥̝̲̮̬͕̰̹̳͕̰̲̣̯̫̮͙̹̮͙̮̝̣͇̺̺͇̺̺͈̳̜̣̙̻̣̜̻̦͚̹̩͓͚̖͍̥̟͍͎̦͙̫̜͔̭̥͈̬̝̺̩͙͙͉̻̰̬̗̣͖̦͎̥̜̬̹͓͈͙̤̜̗͔̩̖̳̫̑̀̂̽̈́̈́̿͒̿̋̊͌̾̄̄̒̌͐̽̿̊͑̑̆͗̈̎̄͒̑̋͛̑͑̂͑̀͐̀͑̓͊̇͆̿͑͛͛͆́͆̓̿̇̀̓͑͆͂̓̾̏͊̀̇̍̃́̒̎̀̒̄̓̒̐̑̊̏̌̽̓͂͋̓̐̓͊̌͋̀̐̇̌̓̔͊̈̇́̏͒̋͊̓̆̋̈̀̌̔͆͑̈̐̈̍̀̉̋̈́͊̽͂̿͌͊̆̾̉͐̿̓̄̾͑̈́͗͗̂̂́̇͂̀̈́́̽̈́̓̓͂̽̓̀̄͌̐̔̄̄͒͌̈́̅̉͊̂͒̀̈́̌͂̽̀̑̏̽̀͑̐̐͋̀̀͋̓̅͋͗̍́͗̈́̆̏̇͊̌̏̔̑̐̈́͑̎͑͆̏̎́̑̍̏̒̌̊͘͘̚̕̚̕̕̚̕̚̕̕͜͜͜͜͜͝͝͠͠͝͝͝͝͝͝͝͠͝͝ͅͅͅͅͅͅͅ8̵̨̛̛̛̛̮͍͕̥͉̦̥̱̞̜̫̘̤̖̬͍͇͓̜̻̪̤̣̣̹̑͑̏̈́̐̐́̎͒̔͒̌̑̓̆̓͑̉̈́́͋̌͋͐͛͋̃̍̽̊͗͋͊̂̅͊͑́͋͛̉̏̓͌̾̈́̀͛͊̾͑̌̀̀̌̓̏̑́̄̉̌͂́͛̋͊̄͐͊̈́̀̌̆̎̿̓̔̍̎̀̍̚̕̕͘͘͘̕̚͝͝͠͠͠0̶̡̡̡̢̨̨͕̠̠͉̺̻̯̱̘͇̥͎͖̯͕̖̬̭͔̪̪͎̺̠̤̬̬̤̣̭̣͍̥̱̘̳̣̤͚̭̥͚̦͙̱̦͕̼͖͙͕͇̭͓͉͎̹̣̣͕̜͍͖̳̭͕̼̳̖̩͍͔̱̙̠̝̺̰̦̱̿̄̀͐͜͜ͅͅt̶̡̨̡̨̧̢̧̢̨̧̧̧̧̢̡̨̨̢̨̢̧̢̛̛̛̛̛̠͍̞̮͇̪͉̩̗̗͖̫͉͎͓̮̣̘̫͔̘̬̮̙̯̣͕͓̲̣͓͓̣̹̟͈̱͚̘̼̙̖̖̼̙̜̝͙̣̠̪̲̞̖̠̯̖̠̜̱͉̲̺͙̤̻̦̜͎̙̳̺̭̪̱͓̦̹̺͙̫̖̖̰̣͈͍̜̺̘͕̬̥͇̗̖̺̣̲̫̟̣̜̭̟̱̳̳̖͖͇̹̯̜̹͙̻̥̙͉͕̜͎͕̦͕̱͖͉̜̹̱̦͔͎̲̦͔̖̘̫̻̹̮̗̮̜̰͇̰͔̱͙̞̠͍͉͕̳͍̰̠̗̠̯̜̩͓̭̺̦̲̲͖̯̩̲̣̠͉̦̬͓̠̜̲͍̘͇̳̳͔̼̣͚̙͙͚͕̙̘̣̠͍̟̪̝̲͇͚̦̖͕̰̟̪͖̳̲͉͙̰̭̼̩̟̝̣̝̬̳͎̙̱͒̃̈͊̔͒͗̐̄̌͐͆̍͂̃̈́̾͗̅̐͒̓̆͛̂̾͋̍͂̂̄̇̿̈͌̅̈́̃̾̔̇̇̾̀͊͋̋̌̄͌͆͆̎̓̈́̾̊͊̇̌̔̈́̈́̀̐͊̊̍͑̊̈̓͑̀́̅̀̑̈́̽̃̽͛̇́̐̓̀͆̔̈̀̍̏̆̓̆͒̋́̋̍́̂̉͛̓̓̂̋̎́̒̏̈͋̃̽͆̓̀̔͑̈́̓͌͑̅̽́̐̍̉̑̓̈́͌̋̈́͂̊́͆͂̇̈́̔̃͌̅̈́͌͛̑̐̓̔̈́̀͊͛̐̾͐̔̾̈̃̈̄͑̓̋̇̉̉̚̕̚͘̕̚̚̕̕͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͝͝͝͠͝͝͝͝͝͠ͅͅͅͅͅi̵̢̧̢̧̡̧̢̢̧̢̢̢̡̡̡̧̧̡̡̧̛̛͈̺̲̫͕̞͓̥̖̭̜̫͉̻̗̭̖͔̮̠͇̩̹̱͈̗̭͈̤̠̮͙͇̲͙̰̳̹̲͙̜̟͚͎͓̦̫͚̻̟̰̣̲̺̦̫͓̖̯̝̬͉̯͓͈̫̭̜̱̞̹̪͔̤̜͙͓̗̗̻̟͎͇̺̘̯̲̝̫͚̰̹̫̗̳̣͙̮̱̲͕̺̠͉̫̖̟͖̦͉̟͈̭̣̹̱̖̗̺̘̦̠̯̲͔̘̱̣͙̩̻̰̠͓͙̰̺̠̖̟̗̖͉̞̣̥̝̤̫̫̜͕̻͉̺͚̣̝̥͇̭͎̖̦̙̲͈̲̠̹̼͎͕̩͓̖̥̘̱̜͙̹̝͔̭̣̮̗̞̩̣̬̯̜̻̯̩̮̩̹̻̯̬̖͂̈͂̒̇͗͑̐̌̎̑̽̑̈̈́͑̽́̊͋̿͊͋̅̐̈́͑̇̿̈́̌͌̊̅͂̎͆̏̓͂̈̿̏̃͑̏̓͆̔̋̎̕͘͘͘͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͝͝͠͠ͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅZ̴̧̢̨̢̧̢̢̡̧̢̢̢̨̨̨̡̨̧̢̧̛̛̬̖͈̮̝̭̖͖̗̹̣̼̼̘̘̫̠̭̞͙͔͙̜̠̗̪̠̼̫̻͓̳̟̲̳̻̙̼͇̺͎̘̹̼͔̺̹̬̯̤̮̟͈̭̻͚̣̲͔͙̥͕̣̻̰͈̼̱̺̤̤͉̙̦̩̗͎̞͓̭̞̗͉̳̭̭̺̹̹̮͕̘̪̞̱̥͈̹̳͇̟̹̱̙͚̯̮̳̤͍̪̞̦̳̦͍̲̥̳͇̪̬̰̠͙͕̖̝̫̩̯̱̘͓͎̪͈̤̜͎̱̹̹̱̲̻͎̖̳͚̭̪̦̗̬͍̯̘̣̩̬͖̝̹̣̗̭͖̜͕̼̼̲̭͕͔̩͓̞̝͓͍̗̙̯͔̯̞̝̳̜̜͉̖̩͇̩̘̪̥̱͓̭͎͖̱̙̩̜͎̙͉̟͎͔̝̥͕͍͓̹̮̦̫͚̠̯͓̱͖͔͓̤͉̠͙̋͐̀͌̈́͆̾͆̑̔͂͒̀̊̀͋͑̂͊̅͐̿́̈́̐̀̏̋̃̄͆͒̈́̿̎́́̈̀̀͌̔͋͊̊̉̿͗͊͑̔͐̇͆͛̂̐͊̉̄̈́̄̐͂͂͒͑͗̓͑̓̾̑͋̒͐͑̾͂̎̋̃̽̂̅̇̿̍̈́́̄̍͂͑̏̐̾̎̆̉̾͂̽̈̆̔́͋͗̓̑̕͘̕͘͜͜͜͜͜͝͝͝͝͠͠͝ͅo̶̪͆́̀͂̂́̄̅͂̿͛̈́̿͊͗́͘͝t̴̡̨̧̨̧̡̧̨̡̢̧̢̡̨̛̪͈̣̭̺̱̪̹̺̣̬̖̣̻͈̞̙͇̩̻̫͈̝̭̟͎̻̟̻̝̱͔̝̼͍̞̼̣̘̤̯͓͉̖̠̤͔̜̙͚͓̻͓̬͓̻̜̯̱̖̳̱̗̠̝̥̩͓̗̪̙͓̖̠͎̗͎̱̮̯̮͙̩̫̹̹̖͙̙͖̻͈̙̻͇͔̙̣̱͔̜̣̭̱͈͕̠̹͙̹͇̻̼͎͍̥̘͙̘̤̜͎̟͖̹̦̺̤͍̣̼̻̱̲͎̗̹͉͙̪̞̻̹͚̰̻͈͈͊̈́̽̀̎̃̊́̈́̏̃̍̉̇̑̂̇̏̀͊̑̓͛̽͋̈́͆́̊͊̍͌̈́̓͊̌̿̂̾̐͑̓̀́͒̃̋̓͆̇̀͊̆͗̂͑͐̀͗̅̆͘̕͘̕̕͜͜͝͝͝͝͝͝͝ͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅḁ̶̢̡̨̧̡̡̨̨̧̨̡̡̢̧̨̡̡̛̛̛͍̱̳͚͕̩͍̺̪̻̫̙͈̬͙̖͙̬͍̬̟̣̝̲̼̜̼̺͎̥̮̝͙̪̘̙̻͖͇͚͙̣̬̖̲̲̥̯̦̗̰̙̗̪̞̗̩̻̪̤̣̜̳̩̦̻͓̞̙͍͙̫̩̹̥͚̻̦̗̰̲̙̫̬̱̺̞̟̻͓̞͚̦̘̝̤͎̤̜̜̥̗̱͈̣̻̰̮̼̙͚͚̠͚̲̤͔̰̭̙̳͍̭͎̙͚͍̟̺͎̝͓̹̰̟͈͈̖̺͙̩̯͔̙̭̟̞̟̼̮̦̜̳͕̞̼͈̜͍̮͕̜͚̝̦̞̥̜̥̗̠̦͇͖̳͈̜̮̣͚̲̟͙̎̈́́͊̔̑̽̅͐͐͆̀͐́̓̅̈͑͑̍̿̏́͆͌̋̌̃̒̽̀̋̀̃̏̌́͂̿̃̎̐͊̒̀̊̅͒̎͆̿̈́̑̐̒̀̈́̓̾͋͆̇̋͒̎̈̄̓̂͊̆͂̈́̒̎͐̇̍̆̋̅̿̔͒̄̇̂̋̈́͆̎̔̇͊̊̈́̔̏͋́̀͂̈́̊͋͂̍̾̓͛̇̔̚͘̚̕̚͘͘̕̕̕̚͘͘̚̕̚̕͜͜͜͝͝͝͝͝͝͝͝ͅͅͅͅͅç̵̧̢̨̢̢̢̧̧̡̨̡̢̧̧̧̨̡̡̨̨̢̢̢̧̨̢̨̢̛̛͉̗̠͇̹̖̝͕͚͎̟̻͓̳̰̻̺̞̣͚̤͙͍͇̗̼͖͔͕͙͖̺͙̖̹̘̘̺͓̜͍̣̰̗̖̺̗̪̘̯̘͚̲͚̲̬̞̹̹͕̭͔̳̘̝̬͉̗̪͉͕̞̫͔̭̭̜͉͔̬̫͙̖̙͚͔͙͚͍̲̘͚̪̗̞̣̞̲͎͔͖̺͍͎̝͎͍̣͍̩̟͈͕̗͉̪̯͉͎͖͍̖͎̖̯̲̘̦̟̭͍͚͓͈͙̬͖̘̱̝̜̘̹̩̝̥̜͎̬͓̬͙͍͇͚̟̫͇̬̲̥̘̞̘̟̘̝̫͈̙̻͇͎̣̪̪̠̲͓͉͙͚̭̪͇̯̠̯̠͖̞̜͓̲͎͇̼̱̦͍͉͈͕͉̗̟̖̗̱̭͚͎̘͓̬͍̱͍̖̯̜̗̹̰̲̩̪͍̞̜̫̩̠͔̻̫͍͇͕̰̰̘͚͈̠̻̮͊̐̿̏̐̀̇̑̐̈͛͑͑̍̑̔̃̈́̓̈́̇̐͑̐̊̆͂̀̏͛̊̔̍̽͗͋̊̍̓̈́̏̅͌̀̽́̑͒͒̓͗̈́̎͌͂̕̚͘͘͜͜͜͜͜͠͝͝͝͝ͅͅͅͅͅͅͅS̵̡̡̧̧̨̨̡̢̡̡̡̡̧̧̡̧̢̫̯͔̼̲͉͙̱̮̭̗͖̯̤͙̜͚̰̮̝͚̥̜̞̠̤̺̝͇̻̱͙̩̲̺͍̳̤̺̖̝̳̪̻̗̮̪̖̺̹̭͍͇̗̝̱̻̳̝̖̝͎̙͉̞̱̯̙̜͇̯̻̞̱̭̗͉̰̮̞͍̫̺͙͎̙̞̯̟͓͉̹̲͖͎̼̫̩̱͇̲͓̪͉̺̞̻͎̤̥̭̺̘̻̥͇̤̖̰̘̭̳̫̙̤̻͇̪̦̭̱͎̥̟͖͕̣̤̩̟̲̭̹̦̹̣͖̖͒̈́̈́̓͗̈̄͂̈́̅̐̐̿̎̂͗̎̿̕͘͜͜͜͜͝͝ͅͅt̸̡̡̧̧̨̡̢̛̥̥̭͍̗͈̩͕͔͔̞̟͍̭͇̙̺̤͚͎͈͎͕̱͈̦͍͔͓̬͚̗̰̦͓̭̰̭̎̀̂̈́̓̒̈́̈́̂̄̋́̇̂͐͒̋̋̉͐̉̏̇͋̓̈́͐̾͋̒͒͐̊̊̀̄͆̄͆̑͆̇̊̓̚̚̕̚̕͜͠͝͝ͅͅơ̵̡̨̡̡̡̨̛̺͕̼͔̼̪̳͖͓̠̘̘̳̼͚͙͙͚̰͚͚͖̥̦̥̘̖̜̰͔̠͕̦͎̞̮͚͕͍̤̠̦͍̥̝̰̖̳̫̮̪͇̤̱̜͙͔̯͙̙̼͇̹̥̜͈̲̺̝̻̮̬̼̫̞̗̣̪̱͓̺̜̠͇͚͓̳̹̥̳̠͍̫͈̟͈̘̯̬̞͔̝͍͍̥̒̐͗͒͂͆̑̀̿̏́̀͑͗̐́̀̾̓́̌̇̒̈́̌̓͐̃̈́̒̂̀̾͂̊̀̂͐̃̄̓̔̽̒̈́̇̓͌̇̂̆̒̏̊̋͊͛͌̊̇̒̅͌̄̎̔̈́͊́̽̋̈̇̈́́͊̅͂̎̃͌͊͛͂̄̽̈́̿͐̉̽̿́́̉͆̈́̒́̂̾̄̇̌̒̈̅̍̿̐͑̓͊̈́̈̋̈́̉̍̋̊̈̀̈́̾̿̌̀̈́͌̑̍́̋̒̀̂̈́́̾̏̐̅̈̑͗͐̈͂̄̾̄̈́̍̉͑͛͗͋̈́̃̄̊́́͐̀̀̽̇̓̄̓̃͋͋̂̽̔̀̎͌̈́̈́̑̓̔̀̓͐͛͆̿̋͑͛̈́͂̅̋̅͆͗̇́̀̒́̏͒̐̍͂̓͐͐̇̂̉̑̊͑̉̋̍͊̄̀͂̎͒̔͊̃̏̕̚̕̕͘͘͘̚͘̚͘̕͘̚͘̚̚̚̕͘͜͜͜͝͝͠͠͝͝͠͠͝͝͝͝͝͝͝͝͝ͅͅͅc̴̨̡̢̢̢̡̡̢̛̛̛̻͇̝̣͉͚͎͕̻̦͖̤̖͇̪̩̤̻̭̮̙̰̖̰̳̪̱̹̳̬͖̣͙̼̙̰̻̘͇͚̺̗̩̫̞̳̼̤͔͍͉̟͕̯̺͈̤̰̹̍̋́͆̾̆̊͆͋̀͑͒̄̿̄̀̂͋̊͆́͑̑̽͊̓́̔̽̌͊̄͑͒͐̑͗̿̃̀̓̅́̿͗̈́͌̋̀̏̂͌̓́̇̀͒͋̌̌̅͋͌̆͐̀̔̒͐̊̇̿̽̀̈́̃̒̋̀̈́̃̏̂̊͗̑̊̈̇̀̌͐̈́̉̂̏͊̄͐̈̽͒̏̒̓́̌̓̅́̓̃͐͊͒̄͑̒͌̍̈́̕͘̚͘̕͘̚̕͜͝͠͝͝͝ͅǩ̴̢̢̢̧̨̢̢̢̨̨̨̢̢̢̨̧̨̡̡̢̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̜̥̩̙͕̮̪̻͈̘̯̼̰̜͚̰͖̬̳͖̣̭̼͔̲͉̭̺͚̺̟͉̝̱̲͎͉̙̥̤͚͙̬̪̜̺͙͍̱̞̭̬̩̖̤̹̤̺̦͈̰̗̰͍͇̱̤̬̬͙̙̲̙̜͖͓̙̟̙̯̪͍̺̥͔͕̝̳̹̻͇̠̣͈̰̦͓͕̩͇͈͇̖͙͍̰̲̤̞͎̟̝̝͈͖͔͖̦̮̗̬̞̞̜̬̠̹̣̣̲̮̞̤̜̤̲̙͔͕̯͔͍̤͕̣͔͙̪̫̝̣̰̬̬̭̞͔̦̟̥̣̻͉͈̮̥̦̮̦͕̤͇̺͆͆̈͗̄̀̌̔̈́̈̉̾̊̐̆̂͛̀̋́̏̀̿͒̓̈́̈́͂̽̾͗͊̋̐̓̓̀̃̊̊͑̓̈̎̇͑̆̂̉̾̾̑͊̉̃́̑͌̀̌̐̅̃̿̆̎̈́̀̒́͛̓̀̊́̋͛͒͊̆̀̃̊͋̋̾̇̒̋͂̏͗͆̂̔́̐̀́͗̅̈̋̂̎̒͊̌̉̈̈́͌̈́̔̾̊̎́͐͒̋̽̽́̾̿̚̕͘͘̚̕̕̕̚̚̕̚̕͘͜͜͜͝͠͝͝͝͝͝͝͝͝ͅͅͅͅͅͅB̸̢̧̨̡̢̧̨̡̡̨̡̨̡̡̡̢̨̢̨̛̛̛̛̛̛͉̞͚̰̭̲͈͎͕͈̦͍͈̮̪̤̻̻͉̫̱͔̞̫̦̰͈̗̯̜̩̪̲̻̖̳͖̦͎͔̮̺̬̬̼̦̠̪̤͙͍͓̜̥̙̖̫̻̜͍̻̙̖̜̹͔̗̪̜̖̼̞̣̠̫͉̯̮̤͈͎̝̪͎͇͙̦̥͙̳̫̰̪̣̱̘̤̭̱͍̦͔̖͎̺̝̰̦̱̣͙̙̤͚̲͔̘̱̜̻͔̥̻͖̭͔̜͉̺͕͙͖̜͉͕̤͚̠̩̮̟͚̗͈͙̟̞̮̬̺̻̞͔̥͉͍̦̤͓̦̻̦̯̟̰̭̝̘̩̖̝͔̳͉̗̖̱̩̩̟͙͙͛̀͐̈́̂̇͛̅̒̉̏̈́̿͐́̏̃̏̓̌̽͐̈́͛̍͗͆͛̋̔̉͂̔̂̓̌͌͋̂͆̉͑̊̎́̈́̈̂͆͑́̃̍̇̿̅̾́́̿̅̾̆̅̈́̈̓͒͌͛̃͆̋͂̏̓̅̀͂̽̂̈̈́̎̾̐͋͑̅̍̈́̑̅̄͆̓̾̈́͐̎̊͐̌̌̓͊̊̔̈́̃͗̓͊͐̌͆̓͗̓̓̾̂̽͊͗́́́̽͊͆͋͊̀̑̿̔͒̏̈́́̏͆̈́͋̒͗͂̄̇̒͐̃͑̅̍͒̎̈́̌̋́̓͂̀̇͛̋͊͆̈́̋́̍̃͒̆̕̚̚̕̕̕͘̕̚̚͘̕͜͜͜͜͝͠͠͝͠͝͝͝͝͠͝͝͝͝ͅͅͅͅͅI̵̡̢̧̨̡̢̨̡̡̢̡̧̡̢̢̢̡̢̛̛͕͎͕̩̠̹̩̺̣̳̱͈̻̮̺̟̘̩̻̫͖̟͓̩̜̙͓͇̙̱̭̰̻̫̥̗̠͍͍͚̞̘̫͉̬̫̖̖̦͖͉̖̩̩̖̤̺̥̻̝͈͎̻͓̟̹͍̲͚͙̹̟̟̯͚̳̟͕̮̻̟͈͇̩̝̼̭̯͚͕̬͇̲̲̯̰̖̙̣̝͇̠̞̙͖͎̮̬̳̥̣̺̰͔̳̳̝̩̤̦̳̞̰̩̫̟͚̱̪̘͕̫̼͉̹̹̟̮̱̤̜͚̝̠̤̖̮̯̳͖̗̹̞̜̹̭̿̏͋̒͆̔̄̃̾̓͛̾̌́̅̂͆̔͌͆͋̔̾́̈̇̐̄̑̓̂̾́̄̿̓̅̆͌̉̎̏̄͛̉͆̓̎͒͘̕̕͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͝͠ͅͅƠ̷̢̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̟̰͔͔͇̲̰̮̘̭̭̖̥̟̘̠̬̺̪͇̲͋͂̅̈́̍͂̽͗̾͒̇̇̒͐̍̽͊́̑̇̑̾̉̓̈̾͒̍̌̅̒̾̈́̆͌̌̾̎̽̐̅̏́̈̔͛̀̋̃͊̒̓͗͒̑͒̃͂̌̄̇̑̇͛̆̾͛̒̇̍̒̓̀̈́̄̐͂̍͊͗̎̔͌͛̂̏̉̊̎͗͊͒̂̈̽̊́̔̊̃͑̈́̑̌̋̓̅̔́́͒̄̈́̈̂͐̈̅̈̓͌̓͊́̆͌̉͐̊̉͛̓̏̓̅̈́͂̉̒̇̉̆̀̍̄̇͆͛̏̉̑̃̓͂́͋̃̆̒͋̓͊̄́̓̕̕̕̚͘͘͘̚̕̚͘̕̕͜͜͝͝͝͠͝͝͝͝͠ͅS̷̢̨̧̢̡̨̢̨̢̨̧̧̨̧͚̱̪͇̱̮̪̮̦̝͖̜͙̘̪̘̟̱͇͎̻̪͚̩͍̠̹̮͚̦̝̤͖̙͔͚̙̺̩̥̻͈̺̦͕͈̹̳̖͓̜͚̜̭͉͇͖̟͔͕̹̯̬͍̱̫̮͓̙͇̗̙̼͚̪͇̦̗̜̼̠͈̩̠͉͉̘̱̯̪̟͕̘͖̝͇̼͕̳̻̜͖̜͇̣̠̹̬̗̝͓̖͚̺̫͛̉̅̐̕͘͜͜͜͜ͅͅͅ.̶̨̢̢̨̢̨̢̛̻͙̜̼̮̝̙̣̘̗̪̜̬̳̫̙̮̣̹̥̲̥͇͈̮̟͉̰̮̪̲̗̳̰̫̙͍̦̘̠̗̥̮̹̤̼̼̩͕͉͕͇͙̯̫̩̦̟̦̹͈͔̱̝͈̤͓̻̟̮̱͖̟̹̝͉̰͊̓̏̇͂̅̀̌͑̿͆̿̿͗̽̌̈́̉̂̀̒̊̿͆̃̄͑͆̃̇͒̀͐̍̅̃̍̈́̃̕͘͜͜͝͠͠z̴̢̢̡̧̢̢̧̢̨̡̨̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̲͚̠̜̮̠̜̞̤̺͈̘͍̻̫͖̣̥̗̙̳͓͙̫̫͖͍͇̬̲̳̭̘̮̤̬̖̼͎̬̯̼̮͔̭̠͎͓̼̖̟͈͓̦̩̦̳̙̮̗̮̩͙͓̮̰̜͎̺̞̝̪͎̯̜͈͇̪̙͎̩͖̭̟͎̲̩͔͓͈͌́̿͐̍̓͗͑̒̈́̎͂̋͂̀͂̑͂͊͆̍͛̄̃͌͗̌́̈̊́́̅͗̉͛͌͋̂̋̇̅̔̇͊͑͆̐̇͊͋̄̈́͆̍̋̏͑̓̈́̏̀͒̂̔̄̅̇̌̀̈́̿̽̋͐̾̆͆͆̈̌̿̈́̎͌̊̓̒͐̾̇̈́̍͛̅͌̽́̏͆̉́̉̓̅́͂͛̄̆͌̈́̇͐̒̿̾͌͊͗̀͑̃̊̓̈̈́̊͒̒̏̿́͑̄̑͋̀̽̀̔̀̎̄͑̌̔́̉̐͛̓̐̅́̒̎̈͆̀̍̾̀͂̄̈́̈́̈́̑̏̈́̐̽̐́̏̂̐̔̓̉̈́͂̕̚̕͘͘̚͘̚̕̚̚̚͘̕̕̕͜͜͝͠͠͝͝͝͝͠͝͝͝͠͝͝͝͝͝͝ͅͅͅī̸̧̧̧̡̨̨̢̨̛̛̘͓̼̰̰̮̗̰͚̙̥̣͍̦̺͈̣̻͇̱͔̰͈͓͖͈̻̲̫̪̲͈̜̲̬̖̻̰̦̰͙̤̘̝̦̟͈̭̱̮̠͍̖̲͉̫͔͖͔͈̻̖̝͎̖͕͔̣͈̤̗̱̀̅̃̈́͌̿̏͋̊̇̂̀̀̒̉̄̈́͋͌̽́̈́̓̑̈̀̍͗͜͜͠͠ͅp̴̢̢̧̨̡̡̨̢̨̢̢̢̨̡̛̛͕̩͕̟̫̝͈̖̟̣̲̖̭̙͇̟̗͖͎̹͇̘̰̗̝̹̤̺͉͎̙̝̟͙͚̦͚͖̜̫̰͖̼̤̥̤̹̖͉͚̺̥̮̮̫͖͍̼̰̭̤̲͔̩̯̣͖̻͇̞̳̬͉̣̖̥̣͓̤͔̪̙͎̰̬͚̣̭̞̬͎̼͉͓̮͙͕̗̦̞̥̮̘̻͎̭̼͚͎͈͇̥̗͖̫̮̤̦͙̭͎̝͖̣̰̱̩͎̩͎̘͇̟̠̱̬͈̗͍̦̘̱̰̤̱̘̫̫̮̥͕͉̥̜̯͖̖͍̮̼̲͓̤̮͈̤͓̭̝̟̲̲̳̟̠͉̙̻͕͙̞͔̖͈̱̞͓͔̬̮͎̙̭͎̩̟̖͚̆͐̅͆̿͐̄̓̀̇̂̊̃̂̄̊̀͐̍̌̅͌̆͊̆̓́̄́̃̆͗͊́̓̀͑͐̐̇͐̍́̓̈́̓̑̈̈́̽͂́̑͒͐͋̊͊̇̇̆̑̃̈́̎͛̎̓͊͛̐̾́̀͌̐̈́͛̃̂̈̿̽̇̋̍͒̍͗̈͘̚̚͘̚͘͘͜͜͜͜͜͜͠͠͝͝ͅͅͅ☻♥■∞{╚mYÄÜXτ╕○\╚Θº£¥ΘBM@Q05♠{{↨↨▬§¶‼↕◄►☼1♦  wumbo╚̯̪̣͕̙̩̦͓͚̙̱̘̝̏̆ͤ̊̅ͩ̓̏̿͆̌Θ̼̯͉ͭͦ̃͊͑̉ͯͤ̈́ͬ͐̈́͊ͤͅº͍̪͇͖̝̣̪̙̫̞̦̥ͨ̂ͧ̄̿£̺̻̹̠̯͙͇̳ͬ̃̿͑͊ͨͣ╚̯̪̣͕̙̩̦͓͚̙̱̘̝̏̆ͤ̊̅ͩ̓̏̿͆̌Θ̼̯͉ͭͦ̃͊͑̉ͯͤ̈́ͬ͐̈́͊ͤͅº͍̪͇͖̝̣̪̙̫̞̦̥ͨ̂ͧ̄̿£̺̻̹̠̯͙͇̳ͬ̃̿͑͊ͨͣ╚̯̪̣͕̙̩̦͓͚̙̱̘̝̏̆ͤ̊̅ͩ̓̏̿͆̌Θ̼̯͉ͭͦ̃͊͑̉ͯͤ̈́ͬ͐̈́͊ͤͅº͍̪͇͖̝̣̪̙̫̞̦̥ͨ̂ͧ̄̿£̺̻̹̠̯͙͇̳ͬ̃̿͑͊ͨͣ╚̯̪̣͕̙̩̦͓͚̙̱̘̝̏̆ͤ̊̅ͩ̓̏̿͆̌Θ̼̯͉ͭͦ̃͊͑̉ͯͤ̈́ͬ͐̈́͊ͤͅº͍̪͇͖̝̣̪̙̫̞̦̥ͨ̂ͧ̄̿£̺̻̹̠̯͙͇̳ͬ̃̿͑͊ͨͣ╚̯̪̣͕̙̩̦͓͚̙̱̘̝̏̆ͤ̊̅ͩ̓̏̿͆̌Θ̼̯͉ͭͦ̃͊͑̉ͯͤ̈́ͬ͐̈́͊ͤͅº͍̪͇͖̝̣̪̙̫̞̦̥ͨ̂ͧ̄̿£̺̻̹̠̯͙͇̳ͬ̃̿͑͊ͨͣ╚̯̪̣͕̙̩̦͓͚̙̱̘̝̏̆ͤ̊̅ͩ̓̏̿͆̌Θ̼̯͉ͭͦ̃͊͑̉ͯͤ̈́ͬ͐̈́͊ͤͅº͍̪͇͖̝̣̪̙̫̞̦̥ͨ̂ͧ̄̿£̺̻̹̠̯͙͇̳ͬ̃̿͑͊ͨͣ╚̯̪̣͕̙̩̦͓͚̙̱̘̝̏̆ͤ̊̅ͩ̓̏̿͆̌Θ̼̯͉ͭͦ̃͊͑̉ͯͤ̈́ͬ͐̈́͊ͤͅº͍̪͇͖̝̣̪̙̫̞̦̥ͨ̂ͧ̄̿£̺̻̹̠̯͙͇̳ͬ̃̿͑͊ͨͣ╚̯̪̣͕̙̩̦͓͚̙̱̘̝̏̆ͤ̊̅ͩ̓̏̿͆̌Θ̼̯͉ͭͦ̃͊͑̉ͯͤ̈́ͬ͐̈́͊ͤͅº͍̪͇͖̝̣̪̙̫̞̦̥ͨ̂ͧ̄̿£̺̻̹̠̯͙͇̳ͬ̃̿͑͊ͨͣ╚̯̪̣͕̙̩̦͓͚̙̱̘̝̏̆ͤ̊̅ͩ̓̏̿͆̌Θ̼̯͉ͭͦ̃͊͑̉ͯͤ̈́ͬ͐̈́͊ͤͅº͍̪͇͖̝̣̪̙̫̞̦̥ͨ̂ͧ̄̿£̺̻̹̠̯͙͇̳ͬ̃̿͑͊ͨͣ╚̯̪̣͕̙̩̦͓͚̙̱̘̝̏̆ͤ̊̅ͩ̓̏̿͆̌Θ̼̯͉ͭͦ̃͊͑̉ͯͤ̈́ͬ͐̈́͊ͤͅº͍̪͇͖̝̣̪̙̫̞̦̥ͨ̂ͧ̄̿£̺̻̹̠̯͙͇̳ͬ̃̿͑͊ͨͣ╚̯̪̣͕̙̩̦͓͚̙̱̘̝̏̆ͤ̊̅ͩ̓̏̿͆̌Θ̼̯͉ͭͦ̃͊͑̉ͯͤ̈́ͬ͐̈́͊ͤͅº͍̪͇͖̝̣̪̙̫̞̦̥ͨ̂ͧ̄̿£̺̻̹̠̯͙͇̳ͬ̃̿͑͊ͨͣ╚̯̪̣͕̙̩̦͓͚̙̱̘̝̏̆ͤ̊̅ͩ̓̏̿͆̌Θ̼̯͉ͭͦ̃͊͑̉ͯͤ̈́ͬ͐̈́͊ͤͅº͍̪͇͖̝̣̪̙̫̞̦̥ͨ̂ͧ̄̿£̺̻̹̠̯͙͇̳ͬ̃̿͑͊ͨͣ╚̯̪̣͕̙̩̦͓͚̙̱̘̝̏̆ͤ̊̅ͩ̓̏̿͆̌Θ̼̯͉ͭͦ̃͊͑̉ͯͤ̈́ͬ͐̈́͊ͤͅº͍̪͇͖̝̣̪̙̫̞̦̥ͨ̂ͧ̄̿£̺̻̹̠̯͙͇̳ͬ̃̿͑͊ͨͣ╚̯̪̣͕̙̩̦͓͚̙̱̘̝̏̆ͤ̊̅ͩ̓̏̿͆̌Θ̼̯͉ͭͦ̃͊͑̉ͯͤ̈́ͬ͐̈́͊ͤͅº͍̪͇͖̝̣̪̙̫̞̦̥ͨ̂ͧ̄̿£̺̻̹̠̯͙͇̳ͬ̃̿͑͊ͨͣ╚̯̪̣͕̙̩̦͓͚̙̱̘̝̏̆ͤ̊̅ͩ̓̏̿͆̌Θ̼̯͉ͭͦ̃͊͑̉ͯͤ̈́ͬ͐̈́͊ͤͅº͍̪͇͖̝̣̪̙̫̞̦̥ͨ̂ͧ̄̿£̺̻̹̠̯͙͇̳ͬ̃̿͑͊ͨͣ

Can someone enlighten me on why this wasn't possible with a third party camera app? Or if it was, isn't this piece of news a little unexceptional?

Don't ask to ask, just ask... please 🤨

sudo chmod -R 000 /*

27 minutes ago, Sauron said:

Can someone enlighten me on why this wasn't possible with a third party camera app? Or if it was, isn't this piece of news a little unexceptional?

Because:

1) I think it was possible, but only if you first captured the image as RAW and then converted it.

2) This is first party support, meaning that it will be widely used.

3) Conversion between HEIF/HEVC and other more commonly used formats will be seamless to users, since Apple is implementing in in their own apps and demand that developers do it in their apps too.

If it was just some third party developer doing it, then their users would just complain that they could not open their photos in the gallery app, or the friend they sent the photo too could not view it, and so on. That's exactly what happened when Facebook changed to WebP. A ton of users started complaining that they could not view the photos they downloaded.

4 hours ago, IMPERIUS said:

People with strict, single digit data limits for their primary Internet would wish death upon the person who suggests this. 

My eyes see the past…

My camera lens sees the present…

this is pretty big news to me, i never thought iOS 11 would have a feature that I can't get on my iPhone on iOS 9.3.3

Maybe I might update to it when it comes out,, hm. 

Ryzen 5 3600 stock | 2x16GB C13 3200MHz (AFR) | GTX 760 (Sold the VII)| ASUS Prime X570-P | 6TB WD Gold (128MB Cache, 2017)

Samsung 850 EVO 240 GB 

138 is a good number.

HEIF images (based on the comparison link) become PNG when they are viewed or downloaded.   I hope Windows and Linux will support this format soon.

Desktop

Y4M1-II: AMD Ryzen 9-5900X | Asrock RX 6900XT Phantom Gaming D | EVGA RTX 3060 Ti | 64GB G.Skill Ripjaws V | 2TB Samsung 980 Pro + 4TB 870 EVO + 4TB SanDisk Ultra 3D + 8TB WD Black + 4TB WD Black HDD | Lian Li O11 Dynamic XL-X | Antec ST1000 1000W 80+ Titanium | MSI Optix MAG342CQR | BenQ EW3270U | Kubuntu

-------------------------------

Mobile devices

Kuroneko: Lenovo ThinkPad X1 Yoga 4th (Intel i7-10510U | 16GB RAM | 1TB SSD)

Nice, here's hoping that photo editing software like Photoshop and Lightroom support it soon

JPEG is really bad now, can't stand my photos getting its quality destroyed 

CPU: Intel Core i7 10700K 8C/16T @ 5.2GHz All Cores -- CPU Cooler: EK AIO 360 D-RGB 

Motherboard: ASUS ROG STRIX Z490-F Gaming -- RAM: G-Skill Trident Z 32GB (16x2) DDR4-3000 

SSD#1: Samsung PM981 256GB -- HDD: Seagate Barracuda 2TB -- GPU: ASUS TUF GAMING RTX 3080 10GB OC MSI GTX 1070 Duke

PSU: FSP Hydro G Pro 850W -- Case: Corsair 275R Airflow Black

Monitor: ASUS TUF Gaming VG27AQ 1440p 165Hz -- Keyboard: Ducky Shine 7 Cherry MX Brown -- Mouse: Logitech G304 K/DA Limited Edition

Phone: iPhone 12 Pro Max 256GB

Headphones: Sony WH-1000XM4 / Apple AirPods 2

Laptop: MacBook Air 2020 M1 8-core CPU / 7-core GPU | 8GB RAM | 256GB SSD

TV: LG B9 OLED TV | Sony HT-X9000F Soundbar