Windows7ge

@AdamBGames

@ShadowArk

@yathis

@GDRRiley

@SteveGrabowski0

@SCHISCHKA

@nismoklutchkicker

Fair warning. This is a long story as I just finished messing with the previously mentioned scammer (I wasted 8 days of this guys time). If you have a short attention span then continuing forward isn't for you. For everyone else I hope this proves to be at least mildly entertaining.

The scammer used my real name (because it's in my craigslist advert) so anywhere you see windows7ge is where I cut out my name for the sake of remaining anonymous.

All spelling, punctuation, and grammar errors in the following messages are exactly how I received them.

Let the toying begin:

blaster jeff: 
I saw your advert on Craigslist regarding the computer repair. I have a computer which I will like you to help me fix up, if you are capable of fixing up the computer. Please get back to me on my email address (jeffblaser355@gmail.com).

---following day---

Me: 
Sure, what's wrong with it?

blaster jeff:
Hello windows7ge,
    I received your contact details from Craigslist.org, and that is why i consulted for services of a computer technician, Let me go straight to the point,i have 6 Dell Inspiron (4Gig RAM WIN7 OS 64Bit) switch laptops. Below is a list of work needed to be done on each PC.

1 Format Hard Drive
2 Install Win 7
3 Install Microsoft Office Package
4 AVG Virus Software
5 Adobe Acrobat Reader

I have OS CD for each Machine, get back to me with your total cost for the service.

Awaiting your swift response.
Best regards,
Jeff.

Me:
Wouldn't you rather use Windows 10? It performs better and is available free. Also AVG antivirus is garbage use Windows Defender, Avast or Malwarebytes. Libre Office is a great free alternative to Microsoft office and why do you need Adobe Acrobat Reader? Chrome and Mozilla come with built in PDF readers.

---following day---

blaster jeff:
Hello windows7ge,
        Thanks for the advice and en-lighten, you can go ahead with that since its also free. kindly get back to me with your total cost for the service.
Glad to read back from you soonest.
Best Regards,
Jeff.

---following day---

Me: 
Hi Jeff, we were very busy so I couldn't reply to your email for a while. For 6 computers requiring OS installation and essential software will be $324 (Including tax).

So how will you be paying?:
In store with cash?
Remotely with PayPal?
Bank Check?
FTC?
LTT?

---I said FTC as in Federal Trade Commission, an establishment in the US you can report scammers to. Although out of country scams I don't think they can help with.---
---LTT as in the forum just because.---

blaster jeff:
Hello windows7ge,
        Good to hear back from you, i have all the necessary software needed for installations,please do not hesitate to let me know if you discover any hardware in need of replacement as my client wouldn't be pleased on discovery of any  hardware problems,i will instruct my client to prepare a check that will be write in your name.

Please send me details below...

Your Full Name:
Your Full Address:
City:
State:
Zip Code:
Cell phone #:

This details is requested so as to prepare the check and shipping of the laptops to your address please note that i have a reliable shipper that will also pickup the laptops when you are done fixing. I  look forward to your email so payment and shipping can be made out asap.

Awaiting your swift response,
Best Regards,
Jeff.

Me:
Oh you're subcontracting? I thought you owned the laptops. My boss saw the electronic mail and wanted me to ask how your business makes money. If I collect a check for $324 how much do you make?

Full Name: Albert Einststein (windows7ge is just an alias)
Full Address: 5849 Oscar Ave (We recently relocated shop, we use to be in Los Angles)
City: California City
State: California
Zip Code: 93505
Cell phone #: 323-281-9412 (The number might not be correct. Due to the transition of relocating the phone number may not connect you to our new location. This is a known issue. Sometimes it works sometimes not. We are doing everything we can to fix it. If it does not work let us know and we can provide an alternative number.)

Alright, we look forward to the delivery. What carrier is it? DHL? UPS? Fedex? FTC? USPS? This is important information so our employees know what to do with the package. We take in many packages regularly and we don't want to dissatisfy your client.

Best Regards,
Albert Einstein

blaser jeff:
Hello windows7ge,
        Thanks for the response, i got the information and it's been sent forward to my clients' desk in order to conclude our arrangement, my client will have the payment mailed out in few days which is inclusive of shipping and your service charge, please have in mind that this job is continuous, please deduct your service charge and send the rest of the fund to the shippers via money gram or western union.

PLEASE PAY ATTENTION TO THE FOLLOWING:

(1).Payment in-form of check will be issued to the details your have specified in previous message from now.

(2).On receipt of the check, deduct your service charge and send the rest of the fund through Money Gram or western union.

(3).The laptops will be shipped to you through a private courier in-charge of all my logistics need.

I'll look forward to your email confirming the receipt and understanding of this message.

Regards,
Jeff.

---following day---

Me:
Hello Jeff,
I'm very excited to do business but I'm afraid I'm a little confused by your instructions. How large of a check are you sending us? How much do your special slippers cost? We would like to have all of this information ahead of time so we can process your request as quickly as possible. We here at the FTC believe in efficiency at its finest.

Also, what is western union and money gram? Google tells me they're Hypertext Transfer Protocol Secure money transfer websites. Could you explain how to use them?

Sincerely,
Albert Einstein

---following day---
---All of a sudden he starts using the new name I told him, no more real name and I don't have to use windows7ge to fill the gap---

blaser jeff:
Hello Albert,
        How are you doing today, I am very happy to inform you that the payment would be delivered to you very soon..Here is the tracking from ups.com [H9742408927] you can track it by yourself on ups.com so that you can see things by yourself.   Now i believe we can handle things with an understanding because i received message during the weekend from my shipper that he has travel to china on a vacation to visit his family and he has instruct his worker to ship out the laptops to you for repair as we already discuss. what will happen  now is that ,once you get the check and cash it, deduct all necessary service charges. After that you will deduct extra $100 for yourself which will serve as compensation cause i guess am taking you through lill stress. You will have to split the CASH into 2 equal part..You will go to Western Union outlet near you with CASH and send the first part to the SHIPPER and after doing that you will go to MONEY GRAM to send the rest of the CASH to her wife via Money Gram.. Both Western Union and Money Gram follow the same process when sending CASH.. When you get to western union/Money Gram you will pick up a SEND FORM and fill it then submit the cash and form for processing. Its wont take you 10 mins at western union to Transfer the CASH to the shipper and her personal assistance information, then using the information's below:

WESTERN UNION OUTLET...

NORTH LOOP LIQUOR
8600 N Loop Blvd Apt E
California City, CA 93505

SHIPPER INFROMATION:

Stanley Tochukwu Nzediegwu
12 Guanglian street
City,Guangzhou
State..Guangzhou
Country..China

MONEY GRAM OUTLET...

1 STOP FOOD MARKET
7990 CALIFORNIA CITY BLVD

OTHER INFORMATION:

Tolu Adewole Ajayi
12 Guanglian street
City,Guangzhou
State..Guangzhou
Country..China

As soon as you have the money sent to him I will want you to scan the Money gram and Western union Receipt or take a picture of the receipt and the send it to me. Thanks a lot for your mutual understand and i will be waiting to hear from you again as soon as you read this message. Take care and have a Wonderful day ahead.
Best Regards,

---Now lets change my name & purposfully misiturprit his instructions---

Me:
Good to hear from you again Jeff. We're here waiting to receive your cheek and we can see that it is en route to our location by way of Fedex. We will let you know when we get it.

Just to clarify:

We send check via money gram to the shipper
We send check via western union to the female assistants wife.

Let us know that this information is correct as soon as possible.

Sincerely,
Thomas Edison

blaser jeff:
Hello Albert,
        Thanks for your quick response but you didn't get the information correct.

Now listen, once you receive the check and cash it, deduct all necessary service charges then you will have to split rest of the CASH into 2 equal part and send the first part to the shipper via western union also send the second part to the wife via money gram.

Both Western Union and Money Gram follow the same process when sending CASH.. When you get to western union/Money Gram you will pick up a SEND FORM and fill it then submit the cash and form for processing. Its wont take you 10 mins at the loction that i sent to you in my previous message to Transfer the CASH to the shipper and her personal assistance information. 

As soon as you have the money sent to him I will want you to scan the Money gram and Western union Receipt or take a picture of the receipt and the send it to me. I will be looking forward to hear from you soonest.

Best Regards.

---Now lets start changing his name at random and throw "My Manager" into the mix---
---While we're at it lets just change my name every single message from now on---
---Also lets mention the FTC again---

Me:
Hello Joe this is the manager. I apologize for my employee's incompetence.

You want:
We send cash via money gram to the shipper
We send cash via western union to the female assistants wife. (My congratulations on their lesbian pride. My wife is also a lesbian)

It seems Fedex had a bit of a mix up. I searched though our income mail and we did not receive your check even though it says delivered.
On the USPS website it says the package was delivered to Richmond, CA. That's the wrong city. Did my subordinate give you the wrong address?

We here at the FTC pride ourselves on customer satisfaction. Please let us know what we can do to help.
Sincerely, Alexander Graham Bell

blaser jeff:
Yes are right about my demand and am very happy you will be happy to help...Here is the delivery status

Delivered On:
Wednesday,  06/14/2017 at 2:17 P.M.
Left At:
Front Door
Proof of Delivery ---This was a link to the tracking number page on the ups website---
---He also attached a crap ups advert below it---

---Now lets start sounding like a bit of a dick with loss of professionalism---

Me:
Hey Josh,
You are correct. It does say delivered but it was not delivered to us. The delivery was sent to Richmond, CA. We are located in California City, CA.

My employee gave you the correct address. I have the record on our business sheet. You must have screwed up or your employee screwed up (you might wish to consider firing them). Not a problem though. We will just do it again.

Our address is:
5849 Oscar Ave
California City, CA

I see your shipping department for the letter was in Canada. That is great because it won't cause much of a delay.

I hope this is resolved quickly.
Sincerely,
Benjamin Franklin

---following day---

blaser jeff:
Hello Albert,
        Sorry for the screwed up that occurred, i have contacted the ups courier and they assured me now that the package will return to their office and they will readdress it. Now i have handle it and sent them your current exact location address correctly and i will want you to confirm it as well:

Full Name: Albert Einststein 
Full Address: 5849 Oscar Ave 
City: California City
State: California
Zip Code: 93505

So get back to me if this contact is good to reach you as i believe.
Regards,
Jeff.

---Now lets completely forget and misinterpret almost everything he has told us thus far---

Me:
Hello Jessica,
Yes that address is correct. I'm happy to hear this issue was resolved quickly.
We will do the software installations when the laptops arrive and forward the remainder of the check to the shippers wife via business check for our records.
Let us know when UPS (Uninterruptible Power Supply) will deliver the laptops to us.

Regards,
Abraham Lincoln

blaser jeff:
Okay..

---following day---

blaser jeff:
Hello Albert,
        Good news, I am very happy to inform you that the payment for the service would be delivered to you today. Here is the tracking from ups.com [H9742408874 ] you can track it by yourself on ups.com so that you can view the statue as well. I will be looking forward to hear from you later in the day, have a nice working day. 
Best Regards.

Me:
Hello Jesse,
        We look forward to the delivery. I will have my employees look out for the check. I will then get back to you ASAP with the details of sending out the money and the photos of the receipts.

Best Regards,
Julius Caesar

blaser jeff:
Okay. ty.

blaser jeff:
"Mojave, CA, United States 06/16/2017 3:37P.M. The street name is incorrect. This may delay delivery. We're attempting to update the address. / We're attempting to get further instructions and may return the shipment."

---Crap, I was really hoping UPS would make magic happen like did when they delivered it to the wrong address last time. I bet I can recover the situation though---

Me:
Hi Jenn,
I don't know why you got that error because the check arrived earlier today! Tomorrow I will cash it and send out the payments to your carriers.

Do let me know when the laptops will be delivered.
Sincerely,
George Washington.

---next day---

blaser jeff:
Hello Albert, 
       Thanks for your quick response, below is the carrier shipper information again:
WESTERN UNION OUTLET...

NORTH LOOP LIQUOR
8600 N Loop Blvd Apt E

SHIPPER INFROMATION:

Stanley Tochukwu Nzediegwu
12 Guanglian street
City,Guangzhou
State..Guangzhou
Country..China

MONEY GRAM OUTLET...

1 STOP FOOD MARKET
7990 CALIFORNIA CITY BLVD

OTHER INFORMATION:

Tolu Adewole Ajayi
12 Guanglian street
City,Guangzhou
State..Guangzhou
Country..China.

About the laptops, it will be shipped and delivered to you as soon as carrier receive the payment. Just get back to me with the details of sending out the money and the photos of the receipts soonest.
Best Regards.

---Let's say I paid the bills. But forget to give him the copies of the receipts---

Me:
Hi Jerry,
The check arrived. I cashed it. I subtracted my fee + $100 then divided the remainder by 2 and sent equal amounts to both the carrier and the managers wife via Western Union & Money Gram respectively. Now that payment is out of the way what is the estimated delivery date for the laptops? We want your client to be happy with how quickly the work is completed.

Sincerely,
Alfred Hitchcock

blaser jeff:
Where is the receipt that was given to you at Western Union and Money Gram...Please take the pictures and send it to me

---3 hours later---

blaser jeff:
Hello Albert,
        I do hope that you are not too much stressful because have waiting so long to have the photos of the receipts that was given to you at both outlet in order to forward it to my carrier.
About the laptops, hopeful to delivered to you in view days time since the money has been sent. i will wait to have the photos of the receipts soonest.
Best regards.

---1 hour later---

blaser jeff: ---send me an empty message---

---He's not happy that he didn't get his receipt copies---

---I think now is the right time for the big reveal---

Me:
Hi, blaser jeff
I apologies for not getting back to you soonest but bad news. The jig is up.
Here is your photos:
mg.jpg.cb44e1645d2d6a503787f1e4a0a946ac.jpg
wu.png.328665ad432a88300047e9fc72327b11.png
*vulgarity*. I'm amazed you are *vulgarity* enough for me to waste your time for over a week. HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Ah man,
*vulgarity* you
*vulgarity* your mom/dad
*vulgarity* your wife
*vulgarity* your dog
*vulgarity* your children
*vulgarity* everything that you hold dear.

Find a real *vulgarity* job AND STOP SCAMMING PEOPLE *VULGARITY*!!!

6 hours ago, Windows7ge said:

snip

great story, sounds like you had fun and the scammer disliked it 

Good luck, Have fun, Build PC, and have a last gen console for use once a year. I should answer most of the time between 9 to 3 PST

NightHawk 3.0: R7 5700x @, B550A vision D, H105, 2x32gb Oloy 3600, Sapphire RX 6700XT  Nitro+, Corsair RM750X, 500 gb 850 evo, 2tb rocket and 5tb Toshiba x300, 2x 6TB WD Black W10 all in a 750D airflow.
GF PC: (nighthawk 2.0): R7 2700x, B450m vision D, 4x8gb Geli 2933, Strix GTX970, CX650M RGB, Obsidian 350D

Skunkworks: R5 3500U, 16gb, 500gb Adata XPG 6000 lite, Vega 8. HP probook G455R G6 Ubuntu 20. LTS

Condor (MC server): 6600K, z170m plus, 16gb corsair vengeance LPX, samsung 750 evo, EVGA BR 450.

Spirt  (NAS) ASUS Z9PR-D12, 2x E5 2620V2, 8x4gb, 24 3tb HDD. F80 800gb cache, trueNAS, 2x12disk raid Z3 stripped

PSU Tier List      Motherboard Tier List     SSD Tier List     How to get PC parts cheap    HP probook 445R G6 review

"Stupidity is like trying to find a limit of a constant. You are never truly smart in something, just less stupid."

Camera Gear: X-S10, 16-80 F4, 60D, 24-105 F4, 50mm F1.4, Helios44-m, 2 Cos-11D lavs

On 6/13/2017 at 0:17 AM, Windows7ge said:

@AdamBGames

@ShadowArk

@yathis

@GDRRiley

@SteveGrabowski0

@SCHISCHKA

@nismoklutchkicker

I'm currently working on an e-mail scam I was sent. This was the initial e-mail:

Scammer:

"I saw your advert on Craigslist regarding the computer repair. I have a computer which I will like you to help me fix up, if you are capable of fixing up the computer. Please get back to me on my email address (jeffblaser355@gmail.com)."

I've been stringing him along the past few days. First he says one computer. The he says it's 6 computers. Now he's telling me they're not even his computers (sub-contracting). I'm going to string him along for as long as possible and when communication is finally lost I'll post the whole story here for anyone who wants to read through it. So far it's not that exciting but I did just give him "my" address of which I set him out to California City. The largest city never built and I gave him a dud phone number off a website.

I got same email!

I was just curious about an email I got on 15th June which said:

"I saw your advert on search engine regarding the computer repair. I have a computer which I will like you to help me fix up, if you are capable of fixing up the computer. Please get back to me soonest."

Since it came to my alternate email which I don't check frequently, I checked this mailbox on 19th June and replied him asking for the issue details with his computer.

Its strange that this guy is still waiting for 4-5 days for my reply and today he replied me saying:

Hello,
    I received your contact details from Craigslist.org, and that is why i consulted for services of a computer technician, Let me go straight to the point,i have 6 Dell Inspiron (4Gig RAM WIN7 OS 64Bit) switch laptops. Below is a list of work needed to be done on each PC.

1 Format Hard Drive
2 Install Win 7
3 Install Microsoft Office Package
4 AVG Virus Software
5 Adobe Acrobat Reader

I have OS CD for each Machine, get back to me with your total cost for the service.

Awaiting your swift response.
Best regards,
Jeff.

I checked the message header details and there is no specific sender's IP logged in there. 

Its strange and what can he fetch out of me by dealing such fake thing! Anyways I will keep you guys posted about him.

Maybe look for a small business PBX that has line extensions. That is the best solution. Give your friends one extension say 100, then let the telemarketers get the main line voice mail. I'd buy one if it had everything I wanted. As I explained in an earlier post.

2 hours ago, Netfreak123 said:

I checked the message header details and there is no specific sender's IP logged in there. 

They frequently use Google email accounts because of its world wide availability. I don't know how you would get an IP unless you got them to connect directly to you since they go through Google's servers the only IP's you'll get are Google's. You'd have to get them to click on a link in an email to a bait server you set up. Then log the only IP that shows up on the server. It would probably be the easiest way to get the IP. I have doubts they'd be smart enough to use a VPN. Even if so VPN's aren't fullproof.

I have a very small about of programming knowledge. I might just write a program that is less than nice and send it to them claiming it is my business info ie. Name, location, contact phone, etc. Then when they launch it it displays information but in the background it launches CMD commands such as del c:/windows/system32 followed by shutdown -r /t 0 /f. Should work on XP, Vista, 7, 8, & 10 but an elevated CMD might be required and I'm not sure I can do that from within CMD. As I said, I have a very small amount of programming knowledge but it's enough to pull little stunts.