So with this Moba, PS4 & pc play together on the same team right. So on my PS4 pro the graphics look ok and on my pc the graphics blow me away, they are so great really. So my 2 question now are, 1does anyone know of a DIY way I can improve the graphics on my PS4 pro?

2 why is it when I run the game at epic & 120fps.. does my obs freeze? I run an amd ryzen 1800x with 64gigs of ram and dual 1080 hybrids, my internet connection is 330mgz down and 150 upload..please help. 

4 minutes ago, GamingBy.Sage said:

I can improve the graphics on my PS4 pro

use 4k mode on your ps4 pro 

4 minutes ago, GamingBy.Sage said:

why is it when I run the game at epic & 120fps.. does my obs freeze? I run an amd ryzen 1800x with 64gigs of ram and dual 1080 hybrids, my internet connection is 330mgz down and 150 upload..please help.

what settings? 

the latest version of OBS? 

3 minutes ago, GamingBy.Sage said:

So with this Moba, PS4 & pc play together on the same team right. So on my PS4 pro the graphics look ok and on my pc the graphics blow me away, they are so great really. So my 2 question now are, 1does anyone know of a DIY way I can improve the graphics on my PS4 pro?

2 why is it when I run the game at epic & 120fps.. does my obs freeze? I run an amd ryzen 1800x with 64gigs of ram and dual 1080 hybrids, my internet connection is 330mgz down and 150 upload..please help. 

I'm not a console guy but I believe that on some games that there are higher res/lower quality and a lower res/higher quality options.

Like I stated, I'm not a console guy so I could be wrong.

There is a difference between PS4 Pro and PC but using the 4K mode might help a bit.

On 11/19/2014 at 2:14 PM, Syntaxvgm said:
You would think Ubisoft would support the Bulldozer based architectures more given their digging themed names like bulldozer, Piledriver, Steamroller and Excavator.

6 minutes ago, nerdslayer1 said:

what settings? 

6 minutes ago, nerdslayer1 said:

what settings? 

Yeah even on 4K the game doesn't even come close to pic..

my obs obs settings are to stream at 1080

7 minutes ago, lilbman said:

I'm not a console guy but I believe that on some games that there are higher res/lower quality and a lower res/higher quality options.

Like I stated, I'm not a console guy so I could be wrong.

Thank you

6 minutes ago, Arcanekitten said:

There is a difference between PS4 Pro and PC but using the 4K mode might help a bit.

Yeah I was hoping someone had a tip on how to mod a PS4 pro so I could run like a 1060 gpu.. but thanks for getting back to me

Just now, GamingBy.Sage said:

Yeah even on 4K the game doesn't even come close to pic..

it's a 400$ with a game (300$ on sale) console, keep your expectations in check. 

2 minutes ago, GamingBy.Sage said:

my obs obs settings are to stream at 1080

reinstall OBS 

Why do PC and console players play together? Console noobs will get rekt

M1 MacBook Air 256/8 | iPhone 13 pro

On 6/9/2017 at 8:45 PM, nerdslayer1 said:

it's a 400$ with a game (300$ on sale) console, keep your expectations in check. 

reinstall OBS 

Ok..lol..thanks

On 6/9/2017 at 9:05 PM, RGProductions said:

Why do PC and console players play together? Console noobs will get rekt

Dude..the game is mad fun.. pic players have the  amen advantage wall console players they can get you the hell out of somebody .. it's still in beta but you can down load it

What's your motivation? If you have both, play the game on PC. Otherwise, the point of a console is pretty much to plug in and play. 

In terms of better graphics for a console, they are really designed to run fixed. The graphics settings are set by the game maker to make optimal use of the given console platform. Except for that "4k mode" that the PS4-pro has, it intentionally doesn't have settings to change the graphics. In fact, they may not even include some of the assets that you see on PC (higher quality textures and such).

3 hours ago, FrankV said:

What's your motivation? If you have both, play the game on PC. Otherwise, the point of a console is pretty much to plug in and play. 

In terms of better graphics for a console, they are really designed to run fixed. The graphics settings are set by the game maker to make optimal use of the given console platform. Except for that "4k mode" that the PS4-pro has, it intentionally doesn't have settings to change the graphics. In fact, they may not even include some of the assets that you see on PC (higher quality textures and such).

Thank you.. I do play on my pic most of the time... I was just hoping to find some sort of mod that would let me use a pc graphics card on a PS4 pro...

there are so many mods and hacks that work in this group. I thought someone might know a way to boost the on board graphics of a PS4 pro.

25 minutes ago, GamingBy.Sage said:

Thank you.. I do play on my pic most of the time... I was just hoping to find some sort of mod that would let me use a pc graphics card on a PS4 pro...

there are so many mods and hacks that work in this group. I thought someone might know a way to boost the on board graphics of a PS4 pro.

I understand and I guess truthfully I don't really have an answer for you. I just don't see a reason to void a warranty when, among other reasons, the game runs natively on PC. 

That said, if it was possible to get a PC graphics card working with a PS4 pro, I have to imagine you'd need a specialized interface (hardware plug). You see, the current console generation uses an integrated CPU and GPU and so, I truly doubt that you could properly connect a GPU to the system let alone get the software and drivers loaded so that it would work. 

The more I think about this, the more I'm convinced that this can't really be done (at least not in a practical, shareable way.) 

On 6/12/2017 at 2:41 PM, FrankV said:

I understand and I guess truthfully I don't really have an answer for you. I just don't see a reason to void a warranty when, among other reasons, the game runs natively on PC. 

That said, if it was possible to get a PC graphics card working with a PS4 pro, I have to imagine you'd need a specialized interface (hardware plug). You see, the current console generation uses an integrated CPU and GPU and so, I truly doubt that you could properly connect a GPU to the system let alone get the software and drivers loaded so that it would work. 

The more I think about this, the more I'm convinced that this can't really be done (at least not in a practical, shareable way.) 

Thank you

On 6/17/2017 at 0:50 AM, GamingBy.Sage said:

Thank you

It really couldn't be done unless you wanted to code your own os and games