Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
linustouchtips

Logitech announces new gaming headsets

Recommended Posts

Posted · Original PosterOP

Logitech announces two new gaming headsets the G433 7.1 and the G233 Prodigy.

 

story: http://www.guru3d.com/news-story/logitech-g433-7-1-gaming-headset-and-g233-prodigy-gaming-headset.html

 

Launch hype!!!

 

you can buy them now it looks like.

 

g233 Prodigy: http://gaming.logitech.com/en-us/product/g233-prodigy-wired-gaming-headset

 

g433 7.1: http://gaming.logitech.com/en-us/product/g433-7-1-surround-sound-gaming-headset

 

 

 

 

 

 

g433.PNG

g233.PNG

Link to post
Share on other sites

The red one is ugly as fuck because

1. Logitech never made red peripherals

2. I hate red

3. That's a freaking black cable

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Matu20 said:

They look cheap and ugly af.

for 79.99 i'd get a hyperx cloud ii instead

Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, linustouchtips said:

g433.PNG

Two Words:

Hell

Fucking

No


"Put as much effort into your question as you'd expect someone to give in an answer"- @Princess Luna

Make sure to Quote posts or tag the person with @[username] so they know you responded to them!

Purple Build Post ---  Blue Build Post --- Blue Build Post 2018

RGB Build Post 2019 --- Rainbow 🦆 2020 --- Project ITNOS --- P600S VS Define R6/S2

CPU i7-4790k    Motherboard Gigabyte Z97N-WIFI    RAM G.Skill Sniper DDR3 1866mhz    GPU EVGA GTX1080Ti FTW3    Case Corsair 380T   

Storage Samsung EVO 250GB, Samsung EVO 1TB, WD Black 3TB, WD Black 5TB    PSU Corsair CX550M    Cooling Cryorig H7 with NF-A12x25

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, TVwazhere said:

Two Words:

Hell (1)

Fucking (2)

No (3)

wut?

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, deXxterlab97 said:

wut?

 

joke.png


"Put as much effort into your question as you'd expect someone to give in an answer"- @Princess Luna

Make sure to Quote posts or tag the person with @[username] so they know you responded to them!

Purple Build Post ---  Blue Build Post --- Blue Build Post 2018

RGB Build Post 2019 --- Rainbow 🦆 2020 --- Project ITNOS --- P600S VS Define R6/S2

CPU i7-4790k    Motherboard Gigabyte Z97N-WIFI    RAM G.Skill Sniper DDR3 1866mhz    GPU EVGA GTX1080Ti FTW3    Case Corsair 380T   

Storage Samsung EVO 250GB, Samsung EVO 1TB, WD Black 3TB, WD Black 5TB    PSU Corsair CX550M    Cooling Cryorig H7 with NF-A12x25

Link to post
Share on other sites

Also, I generally don't like the idea of gaming headsets because most of them are like Beats with shitty value.

 

I personally use studio monitor headphones (Audio Technica ATH-M40x to be exact) and a mic on my table (currently an old Blue Yeti one from my dad).  Why on a table?  Cause PC is way better than console.   xD

Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, ArduinoBen said:

Also, I generally don't like the idea of gaming headsets because most of them are like Beats with shitty value.

 

I personally use studio monitor headphones (Audio Technica ATH-M40x to be exact) and a mic on my table (currently an old Blue Yeti one from my dad).  Why on a table?  Cause PC is way better than console.   xD

My HyperX Cloud Stinger that I bought for $50 CAD are quiet decent

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, deXxterlab97 said:

My HyperX Cloud Stinger that I bought for $50 CAD are quiet decent

Yeah, I suspect Logitech is one of the companies with a bit less marketing bullshit and products that are actually decent.  My headphones are god-like though, Hale's own headphones.   *If you get the reference ;-)

Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted · Original PosterOP
25 minutes ago, deXxterlab97 said:

The red one is ugly as fuck because

1. Logitech never made red peripherals

2. I hate red

3. That's a freaking black cable

its comes in blue not just any blue camo blue.

 

 

blue..PNG

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, linustouchtips said:

its comes in blue not just any blue camo blue.

Is Logitech going full retard?

Link to post
Share on other sites
42 minutes ago, deXxterlab97 said:

for 79.99 i'd get a hyperx cloud ii instead

I have the cloud 2. It's garbage. My cheaper g430 sounded much better.


CPU i7 6700 Cooling Cryorig H7 Motherboard MSI H110i Pro AC RAM Kingston HyperX Fury 16GB DDR4 2133 GPU Pulse RX 5700 XT Case Fractal Design Define Mini C Storage Trascend SSD370S 256GB + WD Black 320GB + Sandisk Ultra II 480GB + WD Blue 1TB PSU EVGA GS 550 Display Nixeus Vue24B FreeSync 144 Hz Monitor (VESA mounted) Keyboard Aorus K3 Mechanical Keyboard Mouse Logitech G402 OS Windows 10 Home 64 bit

Link to post
Share on other sites
25 minutes ago, linustouchtips said:

its comes in blue not just any blue camo blue.

 

 

blue..PNG

weapon_m4a1_silencer_hy_ocean_bravo_ligh

 

Still ugly AF

22 minutes ago, Sakkura said:

Is Logitech going full retard?

at least not RGB. who the fuck gonna see RGB when they wear headset?

Link to post
Share on other sites

Unpopular opinion it seems but I kinda like the look of these

#sorrynotsorry


qυoтe мe pleaѕe!

Me at the Apple store: "So how fast is this little macbook?"

Apple employee: "Cheetah Fast. Lightning Fast. It's Really, really, fast."

Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted · Original PosterOP

it would be funny if linus has a sponsor promo in one of his vids for these headphones.

 

(attempting to be linus):"i like wearing things like headphones check out logitech's new ugly af gaming headphones the g433" 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Looks like some disposable kids toy


Awareness is key. Never enough, even in the face of futility. Speak the truth as if you may never get to say it again. This world is full of ugly. Change it they say. The only way is to reveal the ugly. To change the truth you must first acknowledge it. Never pretend it isn't there. Never bend the knee.

 

Please quote my post in your reply, so that I will be notified and can respond to it. Thanks.

Link to post
Share on other sites
49 minutes ago, mrchow19910319 said:

They are trying to copy sony aren't they? 

 

123.jpg.a713737e3aaebc2c583190061ca1c1d3.jpg

Except... Those aren't gaming headsets, the ear cups are a different material, etc.. 


Current PC:

Spoiler

CPU: Intel i3 4160 Cooler: Integrated Motherboard: Integrated

RAM: G.Skill RipJaws 16GB DDR3 Storage: Transcend MSA370 128GB GPU: Intel 4400 Graphics

PSU: Integrated Case: Shuttle XPC Slim

Monitor: LG 29WK500 Mouse: G.Skill MX780 Keyboard: G.Skill KM780 Cherry MX Red

 

Budget Rig 1 - Sold For $750 Profit

Spoiler

CPU: Intel i5 7600k Cooler: CryOrig H7 Motherboard: MSI Z270 M5

RAM: Crucial LPX 16GB DDR4 Storage: Intel S3510 800GB GPU: Nvidia GTX 980

PSU: Corsair CX650M Case: EVGA DG73

Monitor: LG 29WK500 Mouse: G.Skill MX780 Keyboard: G.Skill KM780 Cherry MX Red

 

OG Gaming Rig - Gone

Spoiler

 

CPU: Intel i5 4690k Cooler: Corsair H100i V2 Motherboard: MSI Z97i AC ITX

RAM: Crucial Ballistix 16GB DDR3 Storage: Kingston Fury 240GB GPU: Asus Strix GTX 970

PSU: Thermaltake TR2 Case: Phanteks Enthoo Evolv ITX

Monitor: Dell P2214H x2 Mouse: Logitech MX Master Keyboard: G.Skill KM780 Cherry MX Red

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Natsoup said:

Unpopular opinion it seems but I kinda like the look of these

#sorrynotsorry

You should post that in the unpopular tech opinions thread, if you haven't already.


Come Bloody Angel

Break off your chains

And look what I've found in the dirt.

 

Pale battered body

Seems she was struggling

Something is wrong with this world.

 

Fierce Bloody Angel

The blood is on your hands

Why did you come to this world?

 

Everybody turns to dust.

 

Everybody turns to dust.

 

The blood is on your hands.

 

The blood is on your hands!

 

Pyo.

Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, dizmo said:

Except... Those aren't gaming headsets, the ear cups are a different material, etc.. 

but the design looks the same....... 


If it is not broken, let's fix till it is. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, mrchow19910319 said:

but the design looks the same....... 

Because they're a solid color? Man, what an idea, no one but sony has ever made headphones that are a solid color before.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Le Sulfur said:

Because they're a solid color? Man, what an idea, no one but sony has ever made headphones that are a solid color before.

.


If it is not broken, let's fix till it is. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now


×