32" 4K UHD Monitor (preferably white or gray)

Greetings LTT community,

I have a project I am working on in which someone I know wants to change their display configuration.

What he has currently are 3 white 32" Spectre monitor/TV's that run at 1080P but the clarity is crap, and the guy is dissatisfied with the way his setup currently is.

I mentioned to him that I could probably upgrade his setup by bumping up to a 4K monitor, and now he is ready and roaring for me to come up with a solution because he is complaining about eye strain... Whoever chose these monitors did a poor job of researching their capabilities and so he basically has 3 sh*tty monitors that run his mega super setup.

He has indicated that the middle monitor should be the one with the highest resolution and that the monitors to the sides and top won't matter much since his focus would mainly be on the center high resolution one... 
but it has to fit in between the ones he currently has, AND he wants me to set up a monitor mounting bracket array so that they all float above his glass desk instead of using the legs that they all currently sit on.

I've thought about this configuration quite a bit today... I'm not really sure what to do. He is a stickler for his current theme... glass tables, white/silver/gray peripherals, stainless steel and glass towers, and white monitors. Of his 2 stainless steel/glass cases, one hosts a server, and the other hosts a beefy ass setup with 2x GTX 1080's in SLI and some high end i7 cpu. These two GPU's drive his system so that he can edit things with AutoCAD and because of it he is willing to throw another $1000 at a solution here, the challenge is that I have to come up with an elegant solution that works.

I spent a couple hours researching all these different monitors, the particular size that he wants is 32" there's no budging there, and the white or silver bezel adds to the difficulty. The market is rather limited for this particular size, a lot of no name brands on the cheaper end (perfect pixel) or some insanely expensive household brands (asus, dell). I thought about getting him into an ultrawide monitor since I truly believe it would really kick ass... but he doesn't want that.

I could use some suggestions as I really don't want to choose something that's also going to be crap, I want to be able to give this guy a rock solid solution and any suggestions would go a long way so I don't waste his money either.
I hope the diagram doesn't get butchered when I push submit here, but this is the end result of what this guy wants...

(1080P)

(1080P)( _4K_ )(1080P)

-MC

Do his existing monitors have vesa mounting points on them?

⬇ - PC specs down below - ⬇

The Impossibox

CPU: (x2) Xeon X5690 12c/24t (6c/12t per cpu)

Motherboard: EVGA Super Record 2 (SR-2)

RAM: 48Gb (12x4gb) server DDR3 ECC

GPU: MSI GTX 1060 Gaming X 6GB

Case: Modded Lian-LI PC-08

Storage: Samsung 850 EVO 500Gb and a 2Tb HDD

PSU: 1000W something or other I forget

Display(s): 24" Acer G246HL

Cooling: (x2) Corsair H100i v2

Keyboard: Corsair Gaming K70 LUX RGB MX Browns

Mouse: Logitech G600

Headphones: Sennheiser HD558

Operating System: Windows 10 Pro