Searching for the perfect capture card, but not for capturing!

So I want to get a PS4 for all the exclusive games and especially for Red Dead Redemption 2 but the problem is that I don't have a TV anymore and I'm not planning to get one anytime soon. But I have 3 nice high definition high framerate PC monitors, so I would like to just plug the PS4 into one of those. Problem is that they are G-Sync-only panels so they only have one DisplayPort adapter and nothing more. I still want to see the PS4's video on my monitors so I'm searching for a good capture card. The problem there is that I didn't find anything online that would fit my needs, the only things I could find are capture cards to record the gameplay but I don't actually want to record the gameplay, I just want a clear, latency-free fullscreen video stream of the console. Is there a way to just do this somehow and if so, what kind of hardware do I need? Or does every capture card have this option? I honestly have no idea and I hope you guys can help me out a little bit. 

CPU: Ryzen 9 3950X 16-Core | Mainboard: ASUS X570-E Gaming | RAM: Corsair Vengeance Pro RGB 64GB | GPU: Gigabyte Nvidia GeForce RTX 2080 TI | SSD: Segate Firecuda 520 1TB | HDD: All in all 9TB of HDDs | Power: Corsair RM850I | Cooling: Custom Loop | Displays: 3x ASUS ROG Swift PG278Q 1440p 144Hz G-Sync | Keyboard: Razer Blackwidow Chroma V2 | Mouse: Logitech G900 Chaos Spectrum | Case: Fractal Design Define S2 Vision Blackout | OS: Windows 10 Pro 64-bit

just get a hdmi to displayport adaper 

Good luck, Have fun, Build PC, and have a last gen console for use once a year. I should answer most of the time between 9 to 3 PST

NightHawk 3.0: R7 5700x @, B550A vision D, H105, 2x32gb Oloy 3600, Sapphire RX 6700XT  Nitro+, Corsair RM750X, 500 gb 850 evo, 2tb rocket and 5tb Toshiba x300, 2x 6TB WD Black W10 all in a 750D airflow.
GF PC: (nighthawk 2.0): R7 2700x, B450m vision D, 4x8gb Geli 2933, Strix GTX970, CX650M RGB, Obsidian 350D

Skunkworks: R5 3500U, 16gb, 500gb Adata XPG 6000 lite, Vega 8. HP probook G455R G6 Ubuntu 20. LTS

Condor (MC server): 6600K, z170m plus, 16gb corsair vengeance LPX, samsung 750 evo, EVGA BR 450.

Spirt  (NAS) ASUS Z9PR-D12, 2x E5 2620V2, 8x4gb, 24 3tb HDD. F80 800gb cache, trueNAS, 2x12disk raid Z3 stripped

PSU Tier List      Motherboard Tier List     SSD Tier List     How to get PC parts cheap    HP probook 445R G6 review

"Stupidity is like trying to find a limit of a constant. You are never truly smart in something, just less stupid."

Camera Gear: X-S10, 16-80 F4, 60D, 24-105 F4, 50mm F1.4, Helios44-m, 2 Cos-11D lavs

I don't believe there are any "G-sync only" panels. Displayport isn't a Nividia product. Below I have a link to an adaptor. I would try it first before you do whatever it is you are trying to do. it should work just fine. G-sync is (to my knowledge) optional on the monitors it is on you don't actually have to use it.

https://www.amazon.de/s/ref=nb_sb_noss?__mk_de_DE=ÅMÅŽÕÑ&url=search-alias%3Daps&field-keywords=StarTech+DisplayPort+to+HDMI+Video+Adapter+Converter+-+M%2FF

⬇ - PC specs down below - ⬇

The Impossibox

CPU: (x2) Xeon X5690 12c/24t (6c/12t per cpu)

Motherboard: EVGA Super Record 2 (SR-2)

RAM: 48Gb (12x4gb) server DDR3 ECC

GPU: MSI GTX 1060 Gaming X 6GB

Case: Modded Lian-LI PC-08

Storage: Samsung 850 EVO 500Gb and a 2Tb HDD

PSU: 1000W something or other I forget

Display(s): 24" Acer G246HL

Cooling: (x2) Corsair H100i v2

Keyboard: Corsair Gaming K70 LUX RGB MX Browns

Mouse: Logitech G600

Headphones: Sennheiser HD558

Operating System: Windows 10 Pro

Folding info so I don't lose it: 

WhisperingKnickers

Join us on the x58 page it is awesome!

x58 Fan Page

4 minutes ago, JoHo said:

So I want to get a PS4 for all the exclusive games and especially for Red Dead Redemption 2 but the problem is that I don't have a TV anymore and I'm not planning to get one anytime soon. But I have 3 nice high definition high framerate PC monitors, so I would like to just plug the PS4 into one of those. Problem is that they are G-Sync-only panels so they only have one DisplayPort adapter and nothing more. I still want to see the PS4's video on my monitors so I'm searching for a good capture card. The problem there is that I didn't find anything online that would fit my needs, the only things I could find are capture cards to record the gameplay but I don't actually want to record the gameplay, I just want a clear, latency-free fullscreen video stream of the console. Is there a way to just do this somehow and if so, what kind of hardware do I need? Or does every capture card have this option? I honestly have no idea and I hope you guys can help me out a little bit. 

You dont need a capture card, you need a KVM switch.

Let me see what i can find... 

just get an input switch and an HDMI to displayport adapter.

15 minutes ago, ttam said:

Buy a $10 adapter or cable.... HDMI to Displayport.

16 minutes ago, GDRRiley said:

just get a hdmi to displayport adaper 

Unfortunatly HDMI to DP cable only work in one way... so it won't work with standard adapter.

20 minutes ago, JoHo said:

But the OP must be able to get something with that kind of active adapter : HDMI-DisplayPort-Converter or more expensive Startech

EDIT : The Startech one is cheaper on Newegg : https://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16815158264&cm_re=hdmi_to_displayport_adapter-_-15-158-264-_-Product

7 minutes ago, Belzebuth said:

Unfortunatly HDMI to DP cable only work in one way... so it won't work with standard adapter.

But the OP must be able to get something with that kind of active adapter : HDMI-DisplayPort-Converter

Agreed.  Display Port to HDMI is how the adapters work.  You must use a converter to go the other direction. They still aren't too expensive.  Usually around $50.  Belzebuth put a good link to one.  I've used it before and it works fine.

Actually, that‘s not how I want it, I would actually like to still have all my monitors plugged in to the PC and display the PC‘s video. And with your adapters, Audio wouldn‘t work and I would not be able to hear audio over my PCs headphones. I would just like a program in fullscreen on my PC with the live video and sound of my PS4. 

CPU: Ryzen 9 3950X 16-Core | Mainboard: ASUS X570-E Gaming | RAM: Corsair Vengeance Pro RGB 64GB | GPU: Gigabyte Nvidia GeForce RTX 2080 TI | SSD: Segate Firecuda 520 1TB | HDD: All in all 9TB of HDDs | Power: Corsair RM850I | Cooling: Custom Loop | Displays: 3x ASUS ROG Swift PG278Q 1440p 144Hz G-Sync | Keyboard: Razer Blackwidow Chroma V2 | Mouse: Logitech G900 Chaos Spectrum | Case: Fractal Design Define S2 Vision Blackout | OS: Windows 10 Pro 64-bit

22 hours ago, JoHo said:

Actually, that‘s not how I want it, I would actually like to still have all my monitors plugged in to the PC and display the PC‘s video. And with your adapters, Audio wouldn‘t work and I would not be able to hear audio over my PCs headphones. I would just like a program in fullscreen on my PC with the live video and sound of my PS4. 

So for that purpose you can try a KVM but I don't know about the latency...

19 hours ago, Belzebuth said:

So for that purpose you can try a KVM but I don't know about the latency...

Nope, KVM is still not picking up audio and audio over my headphones would still not work. I just need something that you can plug into a PC and get a live stream of the console's video in a program window. 

10 hours ago, JoHo said:

Nope, KVM is still not picking up audio and audio over my headphones would still not work. I just need something that you can plug into a PC and get a live stream of the console's video in a program window. 

Actually I know that some HDMI KVM support audio over IP. 

Maybe that kind of stuff can help you out, if you can catch the feed in vlc or something... 4k Over IP

I don't have any other idea, good luck for your search !

Actually, Display Port DOES carry multi-channel audio, along with other advanced audio features.  While many of the advanced audio functions might not be available in the converter, the audio would still be passed through.  

As for plugging a device straight into a PC, the problem is, you're not going to get rid of the latency.  Even with much of the latest technology, the time that the data passes through the BUS to the CPU and is properly transcoded, you'll get a delay, no matter what.  Your only bypass of the delay would be a Y-splitter that ran the signal to the PC and the monitor, simultaneously.  The output to the monitor off the splitter would still require the converter/adapter.  But having it go to the PC if you're not going to capture the signal would serve no purpose, and add an unnecessary and unused expense, according to your request.

Outside the really good suggestions and information Belzebuth and I have provided, your options may be very limited.  Good luck.