E3 - Everthing confirmed so far

Master Disaster
5 hours ago, Master Disaster said:

It is, DICE have gone out of their way to address all the issues with the last game and its looking very good for it right now.

You sound very certain, given the limited official information we've been carefully provided by the game's own publisher. DICE have gone out of their way to craft a nice trailer, that's what we actually know. :P

The biggest issues with the last game were limited scope, oversimplified mechanics, and a rushed launch to coincide with a film release. None of which have been addressed by anything EA have said yet. If anything, this game seems to be coming distressingly soon after the previous Battlefront game to have made the kind of ambitious changes it needed, and it's poised to coincide with another film. I just hope they aren't trying to crap out another rushed Star Wars cash-in while hoping the announcement of a flashy-but-likely-shallow campaign butters up the audience.

36 minutes ago, Kierax said:

I simply would adore a Gran Turismo on the PC, something with open world driving not just confined to a race track.  

the Crew

Spoiler

b60.png

One day I will be able to play Monster Hunter Frontier in French/Italian/English on my PC, it's just a matter of time... 4 5 6 7 8 9 years later: It's finally coming!!!

Phones: iPhone 4S/SE | LG V10 | Lumia 920 | Samsung S24 Ultra

Laptops: Macbook Pro 15" (mid-2012) | Compaq Presario V6000

Other: Steam Deck

<>EVs are bad, they kill the planet and remove freedoms too some/<>

41 minutes ago, SteveGrabowski0 said:

I would still want to be able to level my athleticism enough to jump over the city walls like in the original tbh

Even better: Soul trap a golden saint to add permanent levitation at a very low effect level, plus a resist magic item and the boots of blinding speed. Superman that shit ftw.

-------

Current Rig

-------

ESO: Morrowind is already live

http://store.steampowered.com/app/582880/The_Elder_Scrolls_Online__Morrowind/

Release Date: 22 May, 2017

Remember kids, the only difference between screwing around and science is writing it down. - Adam Savage

PHOΞNIX Ryzen 5 1600 @ 3.75GHz | Corsair LPX 16Gb DDR4 @ 2933 | MSI B350 Tomahawk | Sapphire RX 480 Nitro+ 8Gb | Intel 535 120Gb | Western Digital WD5000AAKS x2 | Cooler Master HAF XB Evo | Corsair H80 + Corsair SP120 | Cooler Master 120mm AF | Corsair SP120 | Icy Box IB-172SK-B | OCZ CX500W | Acer GF246 24" + AOC <some model> 21.5" | Steelseries Apex 350 | Steelseries Diablo 3 | Steelseries Syberia RAW Prism | Corsair HS-1 | Akai AM-A1

D.VA coming soon™ xoxo

Sapphire Acer Aspire 1410 Celeron 743 | 3Gb DDR2-667 | 120Gb HDD | Windows 10 Home x32

Vault Tec Celeron 420 | 2Gb DDR2-667 | Storage pending | Open Media Vault

gh0st Asus K50IJ T3100 | 2Gb DDR2-667 | 40Gb HDD | Ubuntu 17.04

Diskord Apple MacBook A1181 Mid-2007 Core2Duo T7400 @2.16GHz | 4Gb DDR2-667 | 120Gb HDD | Windows 10 Pro x32

Firebird//Phoeniix FX-4320 | Gigabyte 990X-Gaming SLI | Asus GTS 450 | 16Gb DDR3-1600 | 2x Intel 535 250Gb | 4x 10Tb Western Digital Red | 600W Segotep custom refurb unit | Windows 10 Pro x64 // offisite backup and dad's PC

Saint Olms Apple iPhone 6 16Gb Gold

Archon Microsoft Lumia 640 LTE

Gulliver Nokia Lumia 1320

Werkfern Nokia Lumia 520

Hydromancer Acer Liquid Z220

6 hours ago, Master Disaster said:

Bethesda - 21:00 Pacific (00:00 EDT, 04:00UTC, 05:00BST, 06:00CEST)

Fallout 4 VR

ESO: Morrowind

Doom VR

Quake Champions

The Evil Within 2

Wolfenstein

i hope they'll reveal a new Wolfenstein, The New Colossus. there was a tease at last year's E3 

and no info about that galactic RPG game? think it was called starfield 

2 hours ago, leadeater said:

Yea KH3 was said no sooner than 2018 fiscal year but I'd still like some sweet videos of something new :). Also rather disappointed the FF7 remake couldn't be lined up with 20 year anniversary

They said within the next three years. Don't get your hopes up of the game releasing before 2020, assuming it doesn't get delayed further. I hope SE doesn't show anything of either game. I'm sick of SE's bullshit of showing off games 5-10 years before they release. They need to learn to shut the hell up and only announce a game when it is a year, or less, from release. This multi-year hype-cycle is annoying and makes me no longer care about the games.

1 hour ago, SteveGrabowski0 said:

-snip-

Aw man, rip me!

Organization XIII rematch and the Lingering Will were such awesome battles, not to mention i will miss Roxas so hard...

Must have new KH game :/, since we have seen the gameplay and the graphics and effects are mind blowingly awesome. Hopefully so will be the storyline.

Groomlake Authority

Neat.

I always love how E3 starts on my birthday :3

| Ryzen 7 7800X3D | AM5 B650 Aorus Elite AX | G.Skill Trident Z5 Neo RGB DDR5 32GB 6000MHz C30 | Sapphire PULSE Radeon RX 7900 XTX | Samsung 990 PRO 1TB with heatsink | Arctic Liquid Freezer II 360 | Seasonic Focus GX-850 | Lian Li Lanccool III | Mousepad: Skypad 3.0 XL / Zowie GTF-X | Mouse: Zowie S1-C | Keyboard: Ducky One 3 TKL (Cherry MX-Speed-Silver)Beyerdynamic MMX 300 (2nd Gen) | Acer XV272U | OS: Windows 11 |

7 hours ago, Tedny said:

Looking only for Sony...and it will 4 am my time..... oh 

Why Sony?

qυoтe мe pleaѕe!

Me at the Apple store: "So how fast is this little macbook?"

Apple employee: "Cheetah Fast. Lightning Fast. It's Really, really, fast."

1 hour ago, revsilverspine said:

ESO: Morrowind is already live

http://store.steampowered.com/app/582880/The_Elder_Scrolls_Online__Morrowind/

Release Date: 22 May, 2017

This 100x, please fix OP

qυoтe мe pleaѕe!

3 hours ago, Misanthrope said:

On the contrary it's overdue already: Daggerfall to Morrowind: 1996 to 2002, 6 years

Morrowind to Oblivion: 2002 to 2006, 4 years

Oblivion to Skyrim 2006 to 2011, 5 years

Skyrim to Next One would be 2011 to 2018 would be 7 years, their longest wait between franchises already.

I really hope so, though 7 years was the gap between fallout 3 an 4.

Case: Phanteks Evolve X with ITX mount  cpu: Ryzen 3900X 4.35ghz all cores Motherboard: MSI X570 Unify gpu: EVGA 1070 SC  psu: Phanteks revolt x 1200W Memory: 64GB Kingston Hyper X oc'd to 3600mhz ssd: Sabrent Rocket 4.0 1TB ITX System CPU: 4670k  Motherboard: some cheap asus h87 Ram: 16gb corsair vengeance 1600mhz

3 hours ago, ARikozuM said:

Unless you count the MMORPG as a release that's had continued support since it came out.

I and most others do not, considering that it's dev'd and supported by Zenimax entertainment

qυoтe мe pleaѕe!

8 hours ago, ARikozuM said:

Rabbids? Or rabbits?

Rayman and Mario teaming up or squaring off sounds cool, but Mario and that bunny thief guy doesn't.

Did someone say rabbits?!   

8 hours ago, Minibois said:

I'm just gonna predict a Mario Kart 8 Deluxe type of deal. All DLC (If there was any?) slightly enhanced version (although the original already looked very good IMO)

I'd be ok with that.  I never got that pokken thing for Wii u and I'm desperate for more good games to play on my Switch.  I don't want it to collect dust like my poor Wii U.  

6 hours ago, Master Disaster said:

This isn't an extensive list, there's games that will be shown that haven't been confirmed yet and there's also gonna be some surprise announcements too.

As for Pokémon, Nintendo have confirmed their event will only last 30 minutes so I wouldn't hold your breath.

30 minutes?  Is Nintendo insane?  That's way too short.  

4 hours ago, linkboy said:

It's a re-release, but I believe it has some of the updates from the arcade version that the Wii U version never got.

Makes sense, tbh. Get the game on a system that people actually give a crap about and it might have a shot at selling.

The Switch definitely needs more games.  I've only got Zelda, Mario kart, I am Setsuna, and Disgaea 5.  I finished Zelda, Mario kart is just a racing game so mostly just for mp, Setsuna I don't feel like playing atm, Disgaea I plan to soon but basically I'm lacking in more awesome games like Zelda to hold my interest.  

4 hours ago, leadeater said:

Yea KH3 was said no sooner than 2018 fiscal year but I'd still like some sweet videos of something new :). Also rather disappointed the FF7 remake couldn't be lined up with 20 year anniversary

I'm starting to think KH3 and FF7 remake are very public lies.  They got announced who knows how long ago and we've seen very little news about either and worst of all still no release for either.  

SE deserves a punch in the throat for holding those carrots so far away.  Either release them or admit neither is really happening.  I'm sick of waiting.  ?

3 hours ago, ARikozuM said:

Unless you count the MMORPG as a release that's had continued support since it came out.

I dont.  MMOs are side story grade at best.  

3 hours ago, Kierax said:

Is it confirmed that Andromeda is not getting a word in at this years E3? I'm still in the camp of hoping for the Quarian Ark DLC.

After playing it to the end I'm 50/50 between bothering with any dlc or future ME games if this is the quality I can expect.  

ME 1-3 were great.  Mostly 2 and 3 and their dlc except for 3's bs ending.  But andromeda was nowhere near as good and the ending fight was a major disappointment for me.  

25 minutes ago, Natsoup said:

I and most others do not, considering that it's dev'd and supported by Zenimax entertainment

Are they really bad?

It's an MMO so I wouldn't count it anyway.  

6 hours ago, typographie said:

You sound very certain, given the limited official information we've been carefully provided by the game's own publisher. DICE have gone out of their way to craft a nice trailer, that's what we actually know. :P

The biggest issues with the last game were limited scope, oversimplified mechanics, and a rushed launch to coincide with a film release. None of which have been addressed by anything EA have said yet. If anything, this game seems to be coming distressingly soon after the previous Battlefront game to have made the kind of ambitious changes it needed, and it's poised to coincide with another film. I just hope they aren't trying to crap out another rushed Star Wars cash-in while hoping the announcement of a flashy-but-likely-shallow campaign butters up the audience.

First for the single player campaign, it depends on how much slack they get from Disney.... witch I kinda doubt is very much, the fall on the empire and how it turned into the first order would be an amazing story but I think they will save that for another movie so all we'll probably get is generic battles and nameless characters that are disposable 

the multiplayer actually sounds interesting, they are bring back both the class system and customizable gear they also get to pick from all 3 timelines witch will add MUCH needed variety ... no more every other hero for the empire is another stupid bounty hunter that had 1 line .... also darth maul!!

18 hours ago, Master Disaster said:

Beyond Good & Evil 2 WON'T BE SHOWN!!

Possibly to announce that its a Nintendo switch exclusive.  If so; I'll have to do that revisionist thing and file it under "Does not exist" along with Highlander 2 and all the sequels to Valkyria Chronicles.

2 hours ago, MoonSpot said:

Possibly to announce that its a Nintendo switch exclusive.  If so; I'll have to do that revisionist thing and file it under "Does not exist" along with Highlander 2 and all the sequels to Valkyria Chronicles.

I thought there was one sequel to VC and it hasn't been released in the US yet?

Is there something you don't like about the sequel?    (Or sequels if there's others I'm not aware of.)

18 minutes ago, Bleedingyamato said:

I thought there was one sequel to VC and it hasn't been released in the US yet?

Is there something you don't like about the sequel?    (Or sequels if there's others I'm not aware of.)

They jumped platforms, went from console to handhelds.  That VC2 was JP only for the first year was inconsequential when its not even released on the same platform as the original.  VC3 I believe is only JP on PSP, but as I said neither exist and wont till they hit PS3/4 or PC(because I'm the center of the universe).

18 hours ago, Misanthrope said:

I hope Bethesda announces a new Elder Scrolls entry. And I hope it's Elsweyr: I maintain that Elder Scrolls: Cat People would immediately win the internet and become their biggest success in the series yet.

But any of the other areas not done yet (Black Marsh, Valenwood or the Summerset Isles) would do.

they wont

4 hours ago, PatrickK said:

they wont

Well you're probably right I was just hopeful.

I'd be sad to think another stupid MMO killed a franchise but that might very well be what's going on.

-------

Current Rig

-------

6 minutes ago, Misanthrope said:

Well you're probably right I was just hopeful.

I'd be sad to think another stupid MMO killed a franchise but that might very well be what's going on.

Well, not to go against everything you say but, the MMO has 0.00000 to do with the franchise itself as singleplayer. It's made by a completely different studio. It wil not and never did stand in the way of a possible next TES. They're just doing a TES, few years later a new Fallout, few years later a new TES. etc. I'm guessing the new TES is already beeing made, just in a very early stage.

1 hour ago, PatrickK said:

Well, not to go against everything you say but, the MMO has 0.00000 to do with the franchise itself as singleplayer. It's made by a completely different studio. It wil not and never did stand in the way of a possible next TES. They're just doing a TES, few years later a new Fallout, few years later a new TES. etc. I'm guessing the new TES is already beeing made, just in a very early stage.

I disagree: Yes what you say it's correct but it doesn't means Zenimax isn't concerned about overusing the franchise. As the parent company and publisher they can basically say "We do not want a competing Elder Scrolls product, if customers want a new Elder Scrolls product they need to be directed towards the MMO"

To you and me it doesn't makes any fucking sense because as you say, Single player only vs MMO means they're not really competing but on a higher suit level they do see it as cannibalizing their own intellectual property by having more than one core product in the lineup. 

But well this is fairly conjectural on my part so don't take it too seriously.

-------

Current Rig

-------

4 hours ago, Misanthrope said:

I disagree: Yes what you say it's correct but it doesn't means Zenimax isn't concerned about overusing the franchise. As the parent company and publisher they can basically say "We do not want a competing Elder Scrolls product, if customers want a new Elder Scrolls product they need to be directed towards the MMO"

To you and me it doesn't makes any fucking sense because as you say, Single player only vs MMO means they're not really competing but on a higher suit level they do see it as cannibalizing their own intellectual property by having more than one core product in the lineup. 

But well this is fairly conjectural on my part so don't take it too seriously.

I honestly think your giving the suits to much credit, IMO it much more likely the suits are pushing for the next TES game ASAP because "moah moniez for the shareholders", its not like they care if a franchise is cannibalised as long as they make as much as possible during the process. Once its dead they can just toss it aside and move onto the next cash cow.

Main Rig:-

Ryzen 7 3800X | Asus ROG Strix X570-F Gaming | 16GB Team Group Dark Pro 3600Mhz | Corsair MP600 1TB PCIe Gen 4 | Sapphire 5700 XT Pulse | Corsair H115i Platinum | WD Black 1TB | WD Green 4TB | EVGA SuperNOVA G3 650W | Asus TUF GT501 | Samsung C27HG70 1440p 144hz HDR FreeSync 2 | Ubuntu 20.04.2 LTS |

Server:-

Intel NUC running Server 2019 + Synology DSM218+ with 2 x 4TB Toshiba NAS Ready HDDs (RAID0)

26 minutes ago, Master Disaster said:

I honestly think your giving the suits to much credit, IMO it much more likely the suits are pushing for the next TES game ASAP because "moah moniez for the shareholders", its not like they care if a franchise is cannibalised as long as they make as much as possible during the process. Once its dead they can just toss it aside and move onto the next cash cow.

Probably true but that wouldn't explain the delay. Maybe it's perhaps something technical like starting from scratch mid cycle due to issues pushing the release date to 8 or 9 years.

-------

Current Rig

-------

I think there's an xcom 2 thing next week

Intel 4670K /w TT water 2.0 performer, GTX 1070FE, Gigabyte Z87X-DH3, Corsair HX750, 16GB Mushkin 1333mhz, Fractal R4 Windowed, Varmilo mint TKL, Logitech m310, HP Pavilion 23bw, Logitech 2.1 Speakers

Main Rig:-

Ryzen 7 3800X | Asus ROG Strix X570-F Gaming | 16GB Team Group Dark Pro 3600Mhz | Corsair MP600 1TB PCIe Gen 4 | Sapphire 5700 XT Pulse | Corsair H115i Platinum | WD Black 1TB | WD Green 4TB | EVGA SuperNOVA G3 650W | Asus TUF GT501 | Samsung C27HG70 1440p 144hz HDR FreeSync 2 | Ubuntu 20.04.2 LTS |

Server:-

Intel NUC running Server 2019 + Synology DSM218+ with 2 x 4TB Toshiba NAS Ready HDDs (RAID0)