E3 - Everthing confirmed so far

Master Disaster
1 hour ago, Misanthrope said:

I hope Bethesda announces a new Elder Scrolls entry. And I hope it's Elsweyr: I maintain that Elder Scrolls: Cat People would immediately win the internet and become their biggest success in the series yet.

But any of the other areas not done yet (Black Marsh, Valenwood or the Summerset Isles) would do.

That's definitely something I'm looking forward to, though i think It may be a bit soon for a new one if their previous releases dates are anything to go by.

Case: Phanteks Evolve X with ITX mount  cpu: Ryzen 3900X 4.35ghz all cores Motherboard: MSI X570 Unify gpu: EVGA 1070 SC  psu: Phanteks revolt x 1200W Memory: 64GB Kingston Hyper X oc'd to 3600mhz ssd: Sabrent Rocket 4.0 1TB ITX System CPU: 4670k  Motherboard: some cheap asus h87 Ram: 16gb corsair vengeance 1600mhz

2 minutes ago, goldman said:

i might be wrong, but i believe it's been confirmed that there will be no KH3 or FF VII remake this year

Yea KH3 was said no sooner than 2018 fiscal year but I'd still like some sweet videos of something new :). Also rather disappointed the FF7 remake couldn't be lined up with 20 year anniversary

33 minutes ago, bob345 said:

That's definitely something I'm looking forward to, though i think It may be a bit soon for a new one if their previous releases dates are anything to go by.

On the contrary it's overdue already: Daggerfall to Morrowind: 1996 to 2002, 6 years

Morrowind to Oblivion: 2002 to 2006, 4 years

Oblivion to Skyrim 2006 to 2011, 5 years

Skyrim to Next One would be 2011 to 2018 would be 7 years, their longest wait between franchises already.

-------

Current Rig

-------

11 minutes ago, Misanthrope said:

Skyrim to Next One would be 2011 to 2018 would be 7 years, their longest wait between franchises already.

Unless you count the MMORPG as a release that's had continued support since it came out.

Cor Caeruleus Reborn v6

Spoiler

CPU: Intel - Core i7-8700K

CPU Cooler: be quiet! - PURE ROCK 
Thermal Compound: Arctic Silver - 5 High-Density Polysynthetic Silver 3.5g Thermal Paste 
Motherboard: ASRock Z370 Extreme4
Memory: G.Skill TridentZ RGB 2x8GB 3200/14
Storage: Samsung - 850 EVO-Series 500GB 2.5" Solid State Drive 
Storage: Samsung - 960 EVO 500GB M.2-2280 Solid State Drive
Storage: Western Digital - Blue 2TB 3.5" 5400RPM Internal Hard Drive
Storage: Western Digital - BLACK SERIES 3TB 3.5" 7200RPM Internal Hard Drive
Video Card: EVGA - 970 SSC ACX (1080 is in RMA)
Case: Fractal Design - Define R5 w/Window (Black) ATX Mid Tower Case
Power Supply: EVGA - SuperNOVA P2 750W with CableMod blue/black Pro Series
Optical Drive: LG - WH16NS40 Blu-Ray/DVD/CD Writer 
Operating System: Microsoft - Windows 10 Pro OEM 64-bit and Linux Mint Serena
Keyboard: Logitech - G910 Orion Spectrum RGB Wired Gaming Keyboard
Mouse: Logitech - G502 Wired Optical Mouse
Headphones: Logitech - G430 7.1 Channel  Headset
Speakers: Logitech - Z506 155W 5.1ch Speakers

2 hours ago, TimeOmnivore said:

And seeing whether Ubisoft has either killed or revived Assassin's Creed will be mildly interesting.

Ubisoft is the king of making crappy games look amazing at E3. I remember getting excited about Ghost Recon Wildlands last year and then the game was so boring I think I lasted maybe 15 minutes on the open beta. So I'm going to default to everything Ubisoft being crap until I see multiple reviews stating otherwise. I think the last game they put out that I enjoyed was Far Cry 4.

22 minutes ago, Misanthrope said:

On the contrary it's overdue already: Daggerfall to Morrowind: 1996 to 2002, 6 years

Morrowind to Oblivion: 2002 to 2006, 4 years

Oblivion to Skyrim 2006 to 2011, 5 years

if i am not mistaken it might take even longer as they said that they would make another game first ( don't remember from what franchise it was).

2 hours ago, Misanthrope said:

I hope Bethesda announces a new Elder Scrolls entry. And I hope it's Elsweyr: I maintain that Elder Scrolls: Cat People would immediately win the internet and become their biggest success in the series yet.

But any of the other areas not done yet (Black Marsh, Valenwood or the Summerset Isles) would do.

I might be wrong about this one but I remember reading a while back that we won't be getting Elders Scroll 6 before 2019-2020 so I don't think we would be see anything about it on this E3 but I would really love if it bethesda would prove me wrong about this.

14 minutes ago, ARikozuM said:

Unless you count the MMORPG as a release that's had continued support since it came out.

I didn't count the lesser mobile titles either and that MMO isn't actually made by Bethesda themselves so I do not. I am hoping they do not and that they still plan to be an active developer and considering that online turd isn't doing too good I doubt they will.

-------

Current Rig

-------

58 minutes ago, leadeater said:

Yea KH3 was said no sooner than 2018 fiscal year but I'd still like some sweet videos of something new :). Also rather disappointed the FF7 remake couldn't be lined up with 20 year anniversary

I dont even care about a release date at this point, we have a release window which is good enough for me

JUST GIVE ME SOME GODDAMN GAMEPLAY!!! We've been dry since 2015 (not to mention KH2.8 promised "more content this winter" And It's now june with no info.)

"Put as much effort into your question as you'd expect someone to give in an answer"- @Princess Luna

Make sure to Quote posts or tag the person with @[username] so they know you responded to them!

RGB Build Post 2019 --- Rainbow 🦆 2020 --- Velka 5 V2.0 Build 2021

Purple Build Post ---  Blue Build Post --- Blue Build Post 2018 --- Project ITNOS

CPU i7-4790k    Motherboard Gigabyte Z97N-WIFI    RAM G.Skill Sniper DDR3 1866mhz    GPU EVGA GTX1080Ti FTW3    Case Corsair 380T   

Storage Samsung EVO 250GB, Samsung EVO 1TB, WD Black 3TB, WD Black 5TB    PSU Corsair CX750M    Cooling Cryorig H7 with NF-A12x25

57 minutes ago, leadeater said:

God, these games may be three years out. :(

Just now, AG1233 said:

I might be wrong about this one but I remember reading a while back that we won't be getting Elders Scroll 6 before 2019-2020 so I don't think we would be see anything about it on this E3 but I would really love if it bethesda would prove me wrong about this.

I understand that a longer dev cycle might be in order since they're probably going with a brand new engine, possibly even in-house developed, but where did you read that?

Cause it doesn't makes that much financial sense to take that long. It might because they could have tried to give the stupid MMO some breathing room but at this point it would be a safe bet to bail on that plan tbh.

-------

Current Rig

-------

Is it confirmed that Andromeda is not getting a word in at this years E3? I'm still in the camp of hoping for the Quarian Ark DLC.

PC - NZXT H510 Elite, Ryzen 5600, 16GB DDR3200 2x8GB, EVGA 3070 FTW3 Ultra, Asus VG278HQ 165hz,

Mac - 1.4ghz i5, 4GB DDR3 1600mhz, Intel HD 5000.  x2

Endlessly wishing for a BBQ in space.

3 hours ago, The Benjamins said:

is GT really that much better then Forza Motorsport

I hope to see a lot of xbox games come to PC and a new Forza Motorsport game.

I played Forza 3 breifly on a PC

Wasn't impressed by the amount of cars and race tracks they have

I spent a lot of time with GT5 on my PS3 both offline and online and it was a blast before I went PCMR

5 hours ago, Master Disaster said:

Sony - 18:00 Pacific (21:00 EDT, 01:00UTC, 02:00BST, 03:00CEST)

God Of war

Spiderman

Days Gone

Uncharted: The Lost Legacy

GT: Sport

A mystery "huge announcement from Japanese companies"

Man I really hope that mystery huge announcement is Bloodborne 2. I'll be so disappointed if it's anything else. xD

I wonder how Mario Odyssey is going to look. If that turns out to be an epic game I'll probably end up buying a Switch this year just for it and Zelda. I imagine Shadow of War is going to be impressive. I wonder if my 970 will be enough to play it at 1080p high without major frame drops.

3 minutes ago, Misanthrope said:

I understand that a longer dev cycle might be in order since they're probably going with a brand new engine, possibly even in-house developed, but where did you read that?

I dont actually remember where I read that otherwise I would have provided you with a link my bad on that one, but I don't remember it being official news so it could be false for all we know. 

4 minutes ago, Misanthrope said:

Cause it doesn't makes that much financial sense to take that long. It might because they could have tried to give the stupid MMO some breathing room but at this point it would be a safe bet to bail on that plan tbh.

They are still expanding their MMO so I don't see them stopping soon about that one unfortunately.They recently added or are adding Morrowind to it.

I don't know why but i have got a feeling we will be seeing remaster of Oblivion probably with a teaser image or poster for ES6 with a message that more news will be coming later or next year.

1 minute ago, deXxterlab97 said:

I played Forza 3 breifly on a PC

Wasn't impressed by the amount of cars and race tracks they have

I spent a lot of time with GT5 on my PS3 both offline and online and it was a blast before I went PCMR

Do you mean horizon? horizon 3 is a NFS competitor Forza Motorsports competes with GT, and so far does not have a PC version. (their is Forza apex but that was more of a Beta/demo)

Horizon is fun but is not the Forza I love.

I wish PGR would come back ;-;

if you want to annoy me, then join my teamspeak server ts.benja.cc

I simply would adore a Gran Turismo on the PC, something with open world driving not just confined to a race track.  

PC - NZXT H510 Elite, Ryzen 5600, 16GB DDR3200 2x8GB, EVGA 3070 FTW3 Ultra, Asus VG278HQ 165hz,

Mac - 1.4ghz i5, 4GB DDR3 1600mhz, Intel HD 5000.  x2

Endlessly wishing for a BBQ in space.

One thing I would like to add to the thread is:

Why is actual street racing no longer appealing? Who here didn't love the good and old Need for Speed Underground 2 days and movies like the original and first Fast and Furious?

Why the hell does developers, be movies or games, feel the need to turn what was perfectly enjoyable street racing stuff into farfetched super cheap action games~movies with boring repetitive stories? Need for Speed The Run? All the newest Fast and Furious? what the actual fuck?

Take a super cool street racing movie and turns into a cheap action movie with those ludicrous heists that has nothing to do with the true origins of the franchise?

When will we have a great street racing game or movie that does not feel the need to put some big deal extra drama to the story involving heists, robberies, stupid police chases with dozens of police cars crashing and all that repetitive deal that has nothing to do with racing? Why is the good and old "normal" street racing idea not good enough for these studios?

Personal Desktop":

CPU: Intel Core i7 10700K @5ghz |~| Cooling: bq! Dark Rock Pro 4 |~| MOBO: Gigabyte Z490UD ATX|~| RAM: 16gb DDR4 3333mhzCL16 G.Skill Trident Z |~| GPU: RX 6900XT Sapphire Nitro+ |~| PSU: Corsair TX650M 80Plus Gold |~| Boot:  SSD WD Green M.2 2280 240GB |~| Storage: 1x3TB HDD 7200rpm Seagate Barracuda + SanDisk Ultra 3D 1TB |~| Case: Fractal Design Meshify C Mini |~| Display: Toshiba UL7A 4K/60hz |~| OS: Windows 10 Pro.

Luna, the temporary Desktop:

CPU: AMD R9 7950XT  |~| Cooling: bq! Dark Rock 4 Pro |~| MOBO: Gigabyte Aorus Master |~| RAM: 32G Kingston HyperX |~| GPU: AMD Radeon RX 7900XTX (Reference) |~| PSU: Corsair HX1000 80+ Platinum |~| Windows Boot Drive: 2x 512GB (1TB total) Plextor SATA SSD (RAID0 volume) |~| Linux Boot Drive: 500GB Kingston A2000 |~| Storage: 4TB WD Black HDD |~| Case: Cooler Master Silencio S600 |~| Display 1 (leftmost): Eizo (unknown model) 1920x1080 IPS @ 60Hz|~| Display 2 (center): BenQ ZOWIE XL2540 1920x1080 TN @ 240Hz |~| Display 3 (rightmost): Wacom Cintiq Pro 24 3840x2160 IPS @ 60Hz 10-bit |~| OS: Windows 10 Pro (games / art) + Linux (distro: NixOS; programming and daily driver)

3 minutes ago, The Benjamins said:

Do you mean horizon? horizon 3 is a NFS competitor Forza Motorsports competes with GT, and so far does not have a PC version. (their is Forza apex but that was more of a Beta/demo)

Horizon is fun but is not the Forza I love.

I wish PGR would come back ;-;

I meant the Motorosport whatever the number was.

It certainly would look amazing on my upgraded PC with all 60fps and 1080p details vs my old PS3 but I don't klnow

I suppose that Bloodborne 2 could be happening.

But ffs, KH3 release date already x.x! Its been 3 years since announced and 11 years since the previous one!

Groomlake Authority

1 minute ago, deXxterlab97 said:

I meant the Motorosport whatever the number was.

It certainly would look amazing on my upgraded PC with all 60fps and 1080p details vs my old PS3 but I don't klnow

Forza Motorsport 1-6 is a Xbox only game, how did you play it on your PC?

if you want to annoy me, then join my teamspeak server ts.benja.cc

7 minutes ago, AG1233 said:

I dont actually remember where I read that otherwise I would have provided you with a link my bad on that one, but I don't remember it being official news so it could be false for all we know. 

They are still expanding their MMO so I don't see them stopping soon about that one unfortunately.They recently added or are adding Morrowind to it.

I don't know why but i have got a feeling we will be seeing remaster of Oblivion probably with a teaser image or poster for ES6 with a message that more news will be coming later or next year.

Remastered Oblivion would actually be a fairly decent idea: The game had some great ideas and was closer to Morrowind in RPG aspects but it's dated as fuck today. I can certainly sink a few hundred hours back into Oblivion provided they give it the Special Edition treatment and I can find a deleveling mod (which shouldn't be too hard that's one of the most popular mods for Oblivion)

-------

Current Rig

-------

2 minutes ago, VerticalDiscussions said:

I suppose that Bloodborne 2 could be happening.

But ffs, KH3 release date already x.x! Its been 3 years since announced and 11 years since the previous one!

Square Enix has already said it could be up to three more years. :(

3 minutes ago, Misanthrope said:

Remastered Oblivion would actually be a fairly decent idea: The game had some great ideas and was closer to Morrowind in RPG aspects but it's dated as fuck today. I can certainly sink a few hundred hours back into Oblivion provided they give it the Special Edition treatment and I can find a deleveling mod (which shouldn't be too hard that's one of the most popular mods for Oblivion)

I would still want to be able to level my athleticism enough to jump over the city walls like in the original tbh

Does anybody thinks Valve will make an appearance to video games conventions or expositions ever again ? It's been a while since they announced any new games so I am sad.