OnePlus to reveal OnePlus 5 on June 20

Techicolors
17 minutes ago, mrchow19910319 said:

wow... a lot of people are trying to replace their 6p? 

I had one for a while it is a powerful phone.. 

Did you guys get 8.0 or now google only care about pixel? 

i find the 6p to be a bit too large. plus that snapdragon 810 heats up fast once i do anything that isn't staring at the homescreen, thus terrible battery life. i know the 6p has the 810 v2 but it's still not very good processor 

i believe so. we got the Android O beta but they're dropping half-support for the 6p and 5x in september

https://support.google.com/nexus/answer/4457705

18 minutes ago, linkboy said:

In regards to the OnePlus 3, maybe, but the OnePlus 5 should be more powerful.

There's some hardware issues going on with both the 6P and the 5X. Phones have been boot looping and shutting down at random times (regardless of what the battery percentage says).

Huawei, Google and LG (in regards to the 5X) have all dropped the ball in regards to customer support for people who are having the issue, to the point where some class action lawsuits were started up.

The 6P is still a fantastic phone (I've got no complaints with mine), but it's not without its faults.

It's going to receive 8.0, but Google has fully moved onto the Pixel.

i never had these bootloop or shutting down issues. 

21 minutes ago, mrchow19910319 said:

Did you guys get 8.0 or now google only care about pixel?

The Nexus 5X and 6P will be getting Android O in August along with the Pixel.

3 minutes ago, Technicolors said:

i find the 6p to be a bit too large. plus that snapdragon 810 heats up fast once i do anything that isn't staring at the homescreen, thus terrible battery life. i know the 6p has the 810 v2 but it's still not very good processor 

i believe so. we got the Android O beta but they're dropping half-support for the 6p and 5x in september

https://support.google.com/nexus/answer/4457705

i never had these bootloop or shutting down issues. 

I haven't had any either, but it's been an issue for some people for about a year now.

Nothing special.

Would like to see edge to edge display without borders, high screen to body ratio, 16:9 display without 'edge' sides.

| Ryzen 7 7800X3D | AM5 B650 Aorus Elite AX | G.Skill Trident Z5 Neo RGB DDR5 32GB 6000MHz C30 | Sapphire PULSE Radeon RX 7900 XTX | Samsung 990 PRO 1TB with heatsink | Arctic Liquid Freezer II 360 | Seasonic Focus GX-850 | Lian Li Lanccool III | Mousepad: Skypad 3.0 XL / Zowie GTF-X | Mouse: Zowie S1-C | Keyboard: Ducky One 3 TKL (Cherry MX-Speed-Silver)Beyerdynamic MMX 300 (2nd Gen) | Acer XV272U | OS: Windows 11 |

18 minutes ago, Technicolors said:

plus that snapdragon 810 heats up fast once i do anything that isn't staring at the homescreen, thus terrible battery life. i know the 6p has the 810 v2 but it's still not very good processor 

I've never had those issues when I was using it. I found the fone pretty grippy. Hardware really solid.. software wise....  =.= 

I know nexus 5X had a bunch of issues... 

If it is not broken, let's fix till it is. 

On 6/7/2017 at 4:21 AM, Aytex said:

Please read the article about the "leak" before anyone gets pissed off or butthurt about the design

This is not the official render, This is a mocked up sketch or Photoshop of what to "Expect" on the oneplus 5 based on the recent leaks, This is NOT the actual phone.

Also some dude idk how he found it but got a screenshot from a offical oneplus vid, looks like the curved display

Looks like the leaked render got the official design spot on.The pic below was posted by a official one plus page.Pretty disappointed they ripped off iPhone 7+ back and the front is basically same of 3t if it same as the leaked render.

Screen Shot 2017-06-08 at 7.39.31 PM.png

1 hour ago, AG1233 said:

Looks like the leaked render got the official design spot on.The pic below was posted by a official one plus page.Pretty disappointed they ripped off iPhone 7+ back and the front is basically same of 3t if it same as the leaked render.

oh well, one plus is out of my list this year. Now to wait for the LG V30 and New Pixel

One day I will be able to play Monster Hunter Frontier in French/Italian/English on my PC, it's just a matter of time... 4 5 6 7 8 9 years later: It's finally coming!!!

Phones: iPhone 4S/SE | LG V10 | Lumia 920 | Samsung S24 Ultra

Laptops: Macbook Pro 15" (mid-2012) | Compaq Presario V6000

Other: Steam Deck

<>EVs are bad, they kill the planet and remove freedoms too some/<>

2 hours ago, AG1233 said:

Apple lawsuit in 3...2....1.......

On 6/6/2017 at 7:05 PM, Himommies said:

Does nobody care about the G6

Outdated Specs Puts it behind its not a fair comparison  Except when talking about screen aspect ratio or body to screen % 

3 hours ago, AG1233 said:

lol, wow. Oh well, If its got a curved screen im all for it :P