PS4 Region Lock Stuff

So here's the deal, I am currently living in the US but studying at university in England.  I have enough money to buy a PS4 in the US but I don't want to deal with any region problems as my whole family will be permanently moving to England within a year.  I've tried doing some research but it seems people are all over the place with region locks, PSN stuff etc.  I just want to know if I buy a PS4 in the US, will it have any problems when being used in the UK? Can I buy games in the UK and have them work fine on the US PS4 or what? I know you have to create different PSN accounts for different regions which frankly is absolutely stupid seeing as Xbox can just change easily without any issues but I digress...Since I will be living in England for the foreseeable future should I create my PSN account with a UK region or US? Should I just wait until I am in England? Can US games work with a UK PSN account? Any help would be fantastic, thanks!

i5 12600k | ASRock Z690M-ITX 32GB Corsair Vengeance LPX DDR4 3200MHz | EVGA 2080 Super Black | Samsung 970 EVO Plus 500GB + 980 1TB | Corsair RMx 650W | Thermaltake Tower 100 White

Just now, M.Yurizaki said:

If you want to avoid as many headaches as possible, it's probably best to buy a PS4 in the UK. Otherwise games are supposed to be region free, but it's not a requirement.

Yeah alright, I just hate having to wait 3 months 

i5 12600k | ASRock Z690M-ITX 32GB Corsair Vengeance LPX DDR4 3200MHz | EVGA 2080 Super Black | Samsung 970 EVO Plus 500GB + 980 1TB | Corsair RMx 650W | Thermaltake Tower 100 White

PS4 games purchase in the UK will work on a US PS4, but as you've said you will need to create a UK PSN account to be able to access any DLC for said games as that is the only part that is region locked.

You can have both a US and UK PSN account since it doesn't breach their terms and conditions (you would have lived at both addresses), but unless things have changed the only thing you'd need to get is a UK cord for the console since the PSU should be capable of working in the UK without any form of step down transformer being required.

Just now, demonix00 said:

PS4 games purchase in the UK will work on a US PS4, but as you've said you will need to create a UK PSN account to be able to access any DLC for said games as that is the only part that is region locked.

You can have both a US and UK PSN account since it doesn't breach their terms and conditions (you would have lived at both addresses), but unless things have changed the only thing you'd need to get is a UK cord for the console since the PSU should be capable of working in the UK without any form of step down transformer being required.

Ok good I guess I'm fine with having two separate accounts