Vape juice

HunterSkater429

I have a question for all the vapers on here, what is your favorite juice, it some weird ones you have come across locally or online. 

Right now my favor has to be flavor 2 by oneoff co. It's a refreshing fruit punch 

My second would be cherry jolly rancher 

I haven't tried many flavors yet as im new to vaping. 

I've seen chocolate milk and want to try it but it seems like it would be good.

Smoking weed at the red light like its legal

One day a Chinese manufacturer of Vape juice is gunna cut corners in this unregulated industry and your Lungs will not be pleased.

And the next fucking asshole that blows vape smoke my way, should be curb stomped!

20 minutes ago, yathis said:

One day a Chinese manufacturer of Vape juice is gunna cut corners in this unregulated industry and your Lungs will not be pleased.

And the next fucking asshole that blows vape smoke my way, should be curb stomped!

Anyone who vapes Chinese liquids pretty much deserves what they get. While we're at it, same goes for people who buy shitty batteries and chargers. And, people who then use that crap in mechanical mods (leading to news stories).

I get annoyed by anyone who acts like a prick when vaping, but some people's over-reactions to it are equally annoying. 

MSI Z170A Gaming M7 ͓  i7 6700k ͓  16GB DDR4-3200 ͓  EVGA GeForce RTX 2080 Super XC Ultra Gaming

I laugh at them battery explosions. HAHAHAHAHAHA some generic piece of shit battery, not even a brand name Generic pieces of shit like KeepPower, EagleTac, Enerpower, MXJO, GP. All those. They should buy legit Sony, Samsung, LG, Sanyo with tons extra discharge capacity then they need.

9 minutes ago, yathis said:

I laugh at them battery explosions. HAHAHAHAHAHA some generic piece of shit battery, not even a brand name Generic pieces of shit like KeepPower, EagleTac, Enerpower, MXJO, GP. All those. They should buy legit Sony, Samsung, LG, Sanyo with tons extra discharge capacity then they need.

Yep, a lot of them are "mixing sets" as well. Anytime you have a two or more battery device it's important that the batteries are always charged and discharged as a "married pair". Not doing so will lead to "explodyness" even with a good mod and batteries.

I do vape, and have done so for about four years now. It's been good for me. The "culture" that's arisen around it is fucking embarrassing though.

MSI Z170A Gaming M7 ͓  i7 6700k ͓  16GB DDR4-3200 ͓  EVGA GeForce RTX 2080 Super XC Ultra Gaming

So you are saying they are paralleling the batteries for a higher capacity. Interesting.

The highest is 3.5Ah to 3.9Ah if I am not mistaken on the 3.9. I know for a fact theres 3.5Ah but probably not 3.9. However 2.9 is common thats where I am getting my 3.9 but they dont exist in cans yet. Ziplock bags sure, LiPo 'n shit which you gotta be extra careful on.

Fastech sells all that shit. But their batteries are a little on the expensive side.

I got my hands on some 1.6Ah Sony's for $0.50 a piece, used out of power tool pack. They are cheap that way for sure.

But I am going to buy some of them 3.5Ah once they come down in price. The 2.9Ah cans are $3CDN now which isnt too too bad. So 3x the cost, they need to come down just a hair more, say $2.50 or $2.25 before I start buying 1000+ cans.

can we please keep this ontopic or at least reply to the topic and then talk your other talk? 

On 6/7/2017 at 1:47 AM, Silent Node said:

Anyone who vapes Chinese liquids pretty much deserves what they get. While we're at it, same goes for people who buy shitty batteries and chargers. And, people who then use that crap in mechanical mods (leading to news stories).

I get annoyed by anyone who acts like a prick when vaping, but some people's over-reactions to it are equally annoying. 

The issue is more assholes who go to no-smoking areas (stadium crowds for e.g.) and then make a big show of how they're vaping and not smoking. They do this by blowing the vale into everyones faces. 

For OP: Since juice is so expensive I would just use pure VG from a pharmacy. It's dirt cheap and the clouds are huge. You can also add nicotine

That's an F in the profile pic

Still Vapor Juice is unregulated, any Joe Shmoe can start up a biz

Never vaped but I have this quartz banger that I use to dab, and one of these CBD Isolate powder that I have tastes like blueberry. I'm sure you can buy it online since it's legal.

Mobo: Z97 MSI Gaming 7 / CPU: i5-4690k@4.5GHz 1.23v / GPU: EVGA GTX 1070 / RAM: 8GB DDR3 1600MHz@CL9 1.5v / PSU: Corsair CX500M / Case: NZXT 410 / Monitor: 1080p IPS Acer R240HY bidx

12 hours ago, HunterSkater429 said:

can we please keep this ontopic or at least reply to the topic and then talk your other talk? 

I personally mix my own liquids most of the time. I sold my store about 2 years ago but continue to mix liquids for my own personal use. 

But to answer your question, check out Chubby Bubble, Naked 100, Heisenberg ( don't remember to company name off the top of my head), ANML juice lines. All are made here in the USA and use high end ingredients. 

As for people against vaping....just ignore it. If it's not your cup of tea just walk away. And as for wanting to curb stomp people who vape, it's obvious your the issue. But if you wish to learn more to understand what vaping is about, message me. I would be more than happy to show you the results of research on the benefits of vaping over smoking. There is a reason why the UK has fully endorsed vaping in their country. 

Current Build

AMD Ryzen 2600

Stock cooler

Asus ROG B450f gaming Mobo

1tb SKHynix m.2

WD 1TB HDD

Asus ROG Strix RX 5700xt

Thermaltake Toughpower 650w DPS RGB 80+Gold

16 Gigs ddr4 3000 gskill ram

Phantek fans

Phanteks P400TG

Laptop

Eluktronics Prometheus XVII

Ryzen 7 5800h

32 gigs ddr4 Corsair ram

Nvidia rtx 3080 max-p

17.3 qhd 165 hrz screen

1tb Samsung m.2

1tb WD black m.2

13 hours ago, yathis said:

Still Vapor Juice is unregulated, any Joe Shmoe can start up a biz

yes thats true, but if you use a repaulter vendor your fine ,simply vapor thats my go to ejuice maker, I have no problem.

justice isn't that expensive if you're an ex smoker, I used to spend $10 every 3 days, now i spend $23 every 2-3 weeks on juice, I never order online too even tho its cheaper, just to be safe.

11 hours ago, Kamina said:

Never vaped but I have this quartz banger that I use to dab, and one of these CBD Isolate powder that I have tastes like blueberry. I'm sure you can buy it online since it's legal.

dabs by the slab in my trap fam. i dab a quad a day. i never tired CBD but the girl at my local vape shop said it could help with my random teeth pain that my dentist swear they cant see a reason why i have it

• 3 weeks later...

I like Pink Lemonade from Element. Tastes so good, I want to try the 6mg stuff since I've only had the 3mg. There's also this one from Tear Drip, it's called Revenge of the Nerds or something, it's basically Nerds candy flavored. It has a really strong initial hit though unlike a lot of other 6mg juices I've tried, really grabs you and makes you wake up in the morning.

18 minutes ago, yathis said:

Real men smoke real cigs

Then real men can have fun getting cancer while I get whatever vaping will do to our body xD

welch_grapejuicegroup.jpg

Intel Xeon E5 1650 v3 @ 3.5GHz 6C:12T / CM212 Evo / Asus X99 Deluxe / 16GB (4x4GB) DDR4 3000 Trident-Z / Samsung 850 Pro 256GB / Intel 335 240GB / WD Red 2 & 3TB / Antec 850w / RTX 2070 / Win10 Pro x64

HP Envy X360 15: Intel Core i5 8250U @ 1.6GHz 4C:8T / 8GB DDR4 / Intel UHD620 + Nvidia GeForce MX150 4GB / Intel 120GB SSD / Win10 Pro x64

HP Envy x360 BP series Intel 8th gen

AMD ThreadRipper 2!

5820K & 6800K 3-way SLI mobo support list

30 minutes ago, HunterSkater429 said:

Then real men can have fun getting cancer while I get whatever vaping will do to our body xD

Our body? :/:/ 

Ion (Main Build)                                                                                        Overall Setup

i5 6500 3.2 GHz                                                                     -Blue snowball (White) thanks goodwill

MSI Mortar Arctic                                                                   -Logitech K120

Asus 1060 6GB Dual                                                             -Logitech Daedalus Prime G302

PNY CS1311 120 GB                                                            -Mousepad I made in 1st grade with my name on it                                                 

WD Caviar Blue 1 TB                                                              

Crucial Ballistix Sport LT White 16GB (8x2GB) 2400

NZXT S340 White

Corsair CXM 450W 

Lenovo H320 (Old Pre-built PC)                                      Possible upgrade for H320          

i5 650 3.2 GHz (heh)                                                                                    Xeon X3470

Motherboard unknown                                                       Same Motherboard

iGPU                                                                                   GT 1030 (MSI Low Profile Half Height)

Crucial 240GB SSD                                                           Crucial 240GB SSD

6GB DDR3 (4+2GB)                                                           8-10GB DDR3 (4+2+2GB/4+4+2GB)

Lenovo H320 case                                                             Lenovo H320 case

Unknown PSU (210W?)                                                     Same PSU (210W?)    

I have never smoked, but I've inhaled a ton of second hand smoke.

Them who smoke like a chimney are crazy. Sometimes I gag as they pass and its just the shit on their clothing.

1 hour ago, yathis said:

Real men smoke real cigs

oi m8 gime bak my cig

Just now, byalexandr said:

oi m8 gime bak my cig

For the amount of times I am asked if I have a cig, I should be selling them.

Plus additional monies for a light.

1 hour ago, byalexandr said:

I like Pink Lemonade from Element. Tastes so good, I want to try the 6mg stuff since I've only had the 3mg. There's also this one from Tear Drip, it's called Revenge of the Nerds or something, it's basically Nerds candy flavored. It has a really strong initial hit though unlike a lot of other 6mg juices I've tried, really grabs you and makes you wake up in the morning.

If you're running a high wattage mod with an RDA, going higher than 3mg will give you headrushes all the damn time. And the flavor is better with 3mg. Personally if I want a nicotine rush then I just smoke the occasional cig.

On 6/7/2017 at 0:03 PM, Zusafek said:

I would be more than happy to show you the results of research on the benefits of vaping over smoking.

Both are bad for you. Vaping has less smoke than cigarettes and less terrible ingredients. Do neither to be healthy. 

I used to be quite active here.