High Back Office/Gaming Chair Suggestions?

Hey all, I'm basically just looking for a nice, comfy, relatively affordable (say, <$400 or so) office chair. The catch? I'm 6' 3" and would really like a chair with a headrest that actually reaches my head.

While sitting, its around 38" from my butt to the top of my head, and I'm having a very hard time finding a chair with a back that high. About the closest I've found is the Ikea Markus, but its back is only about 32" high. I've sat on it, and its reasonably comfy, and I can even sort of get my head on there if I slouch, but even taller would be better.

Aside from height, I don't really need anything too fancy. Reclining and adjustable seat height are both a must, and a reasonably comfy design is important of course, but other than that I am pretty open to whatever.

Anybody got any suggestions? Thanks for any help!

go to an office store and charity shops/second hand shops etc and check what they have, go sit in the chair like you would behind your pc. a chair is a really personal choice so thats about all i can say. stay away from the racing style chairs imo, overpriced, overhyped, and uncomfortable.

I've tried all the chairs at Staples, Office Depot, and Ikea, and like I said, the Ikea Markus is closest to what I want, but I was hoping maybe someone knew of a particularly high-backed chair that I wasn't able to find at any of those places. Checking thrift stores, etc. isn't a bad idea, though I haven't tried that yet. Thanks for the input.